Is permasquinting legit?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Jfl I realised how much better I look with squinting, is it only way to make your eyes better by squinting or does it make you look like a retard? Im gonna permasquint forever now legit, I just think people notice if you squint and then think if your autistic

i have gay aspie eyes and can squint 24/7. it's just like mewing, hard for a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Slob

• +1
Reactions: BlueGhost77, JovanD, BornAgainChad and 9 others
When I squint my eyebrow gets my forehead blood into it and becomes bumpy looking

• +1
Reactions: Based-nearcel
Legit?

Then it gets easier? Do people look weird at you?
the ones that knew me before i started doing it are asking me if i need glasses or smth, the others say that i have a cutting/slaying (expression in my language idk how to translate) look

and yes it gets easier. just try to do it at home too. also exercise in the mirror, see how you look the best and remember how you moved your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Not with a NCT like yours

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and SLA

Fuck I am dying,that gif fits this thread so bad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Giphy 1

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Sizzurp
are you josh segarras long lost brother? the resemblence is uncanny.

Nct+ squint= looks weird avoid it at all costs
Jfl I realised how much better I look with squinting, is it only way to make your eyes better by squinting or does it make you look like a retard? Im gonna permasquint forever now legit, I just think people notice if you squint and then think if your autistic

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Fuaaaak its over

:feelsrope:
Unless if I try less severe squinting
theyre right, if you squint with a NCT it kind of goes into negative territory. try putting an angry face or something and see how it looks

i have PCT so its ez

theyre right, if you squint with a NCT it kind of goes into negative territory. try putting an angry face or something and see how it looks

i have PCT so its ez
With PCT you dont need to squint

Id be so happy with PCT tbh

You are cute af #nohomo

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
With PCT you dont need to squint

Id be so happy with PCT tbh
i do cause my eye shape is gay. also they have to be straight, not round like mine are. theres lots of things that go into eyebrows other than CT bro

tbh bro youd look much better. most people would tbh. although

you look low iq tryhard and dumbv

• +1
Reactions: Autist
My expressions could be qorked on but multiplw tries here

3rd one is so fucking good damn. that + some concealer for the shitty dark circles and youd be feared by niggers

• +1
Reactions: xz90
damn, you look so much better like that
My eyes and lips are huge failo, but I cant look angry all the time tho
3rd one is so fucking good damn. that + some concealer for the shitty dark circles and youd be feared by niggers
My dark circles are genetic but can be improved, have to say its vacation so my sleep schedule is bad, but I cant keep angry look 24/7 right?

My eyes and lips are huge failo, but I cant look angry all the time tho

My dark circles are genetic but can be improved, have to say its vacation so my sleep schedule is bad, but I cant keep angry look 24/7 right?
tbh im an aspie so idk how it would look from another persons perspective but technically you can keep it 24/7

you look great

also yeah i guessed theyre genetic. concealer bruh

tbh im an aspie so idk how it would look from another persons perspective but technically you can keep it 24/7

you look great

also yeah i guessed theyre genetic. concealer bruh
Are you really aspie or joking lol

I look great now or look great squinting?

Are you really aspie or joking lol

I look great now or look great squinting?
yes im aspie

also you look great in that third pic of you squinting. normally you look normie but that really makes you look more high T

No you'll look retarded. What I do is half-squint, like keep my eyes open more at the top to reduce eyelid exposure (of which I have very little, doing this brings me to perfection :chad:) but I leave the bottom lids alone. Looks 99% less retarded and keeps 75% of the result.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
No you'll look retarded. What I do is half-squint, like keep my eyes open more at the top to reduce eyelid exposure (of which I have very little, doing this brings me to perfection :chad:) but I leave the bottom lids alone. Looks 99% less retarded and keeps 75% of the result.
it will give him much worse eye area because of his eyeshape

Damn this is hard like using an engine or smth
it will give him much worse eye area because of his eyeshape
Yes this tbh that woudnt work for me, Its just hard to have perma angry look due to people thinking your pissed off or smth

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
If you’re going to start permasquinting, start small by squinting just slightly then harder and harder over a period of time. That way people are less likely to notice the sudden change in your eye area and won’t ask why tf you’re doing that with your eyes. And don’t squint as hard as you can like you’re doing in these pics. It looks dumb and super obvious even to the untrained eye.

Seems retarded to permasquint. Your gonna slip up eventually in front of people

• +1
Reactions: You
Seems retarded to permasquint. Your gonna slip up eventually in front of people
Yes but look how much squinting helpos me
If you’re going to start permasquinting, start small by squinting just slightly then harder and harder over a period of time. That way people are less likely to notice the sudden change in your eye area and won’t ask why tf you’re doing that with your eyes. And don’t squint as hard as you can like you’re doing in these pics. It looks dumb and super obvious even to the untrained eye.
Yes theyll defo notice imo

Squinitng a bit wont help tho

Yes but look how much squinting helpos me

Yes theyll defo notice imo

Squinitng a bit wont help tho
You need lip fillers or whatever the hell it is to make ur lips bigger

You need lip fillers or whatever the hell it is to make ur lips bigger
Yes prob in my 20s or im gonna ask orthodonist for it (any advice on may) so only time will tell

cope
btw if anyone ever calls you out just say "oh I might need glasses I guess" or something
Yeh taking it as shit test but Im so tryharding with the perma angry face its too noticable

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Yeh taking it as shit test but Im so tryharding with the perma angry face its too noticable
What you do in the OP isn't noticeable but the angry/tryhard ones are obvious.