Is permasquinting legit?

Do squinching instead. Move only ur lower eyelid up to get a straighter low eyelid line. It’s not noticeable at all but it takes some muscle memory to only move the lower eyelid

Jfl I realised how much better I look with squinting, is it only way to make your eyes better by squinting or does it make you look like a retard? Im gonna permasquint forever now legit, I just think people notice if you squint and then think if your autistic

The guy on the left doesn’t really seem to be enjoying it

Vc
Capture2

My expressions could be qorked on but multiplw tries here

Reminds me of this song

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Last edited:
legit way to get wrinkles around your eyes

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Kenma and mojopin
Same here OP. Do you reckon I should ask my japanese friend for tips? He's been doing it all his life

• +1
Reactions: Slob and FatmanO
No you'll look retarded. What I do is half-squint, like keep my eyes open more at the top to reduce eyelid exposure (of which I have very little, doing this brings me to perfection :chad:) but I leave the bottom lids alone. Looks 99% less retarded and keeps 75% of the result.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but are you saying, that you can simultaniously squint, and open your upper eyelid? like controlling the eyelids seperately? Or re you using your brow to force down your upper eye lid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Maybe I misunderstand you, but are you saying, that you can simultaniously squint, and open your upper eyelid? like controlling the eyelids seperately? Or re you using your brow to force down your upper eye lid?
Now that I think about it its more in the corner of my eye, I just scrunch the eyelid up so its invisible and my eyes look wide and huntery. Not much squinting going on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and normcore
Ask Ryan Gosling. He is the King of squint.
ryan_gosling_aufmacher-477x596.jpg

What I'd be more concerned about if I were you is your tiny mouth. It's very horizontally short. Try Jokermaxing.
heathjokerblogroll-1532646176529_270h.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I activate my mentalis to fraud recessed chin and slighty squint all time

Slightly squinting shouldn’t be that detrimental tbh

Jfl I realised how much better I look with squinting, is it only way to make your eyes better by squinting or does it make you look like a retard? Im gonna permasquint forever now legit, I just think people notice if you squint and then think if your autistic

You're going to make wrinkles worse later in life and your going to stress out those muscles. You look better because it looks more bad boy. Just get fuller eyebrows. Will help a little bit.

You can see the pain:feelscry:
B753EF27 F193 4FCF A4FC 7ADAA6AE2ED1

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Autist

no, you will lose focus on permamewing

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I look retarted when I squint my eyes, last year I did it every day and when I did photos I was doing permasquint and I thought I was cool and think I had hunter eyes, but I totally looked like a idiot, everyone who is not good looking looks like an Idiot, only good looking guys can do it

• +1
Reactions: Slob and androidcel

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
when im a bit faded or drunk i find it super hard to squint fraud, like i just look like im twitching and geeking lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel