Is phenibut overrated or legit?

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
Im tryna escape mentalceldom, tried l weed for a while until i had induced psychosis/suicidal tendencies so i stopped that shit.

Is phenibut really legit for social inhibition , also any good source?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, mvp2v1 and N1666
Why did you intentionally smoke laced weed....

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
Why did you intentionally smoke laced weed....
It was not intentional, i was smoking w my brother and didn't realized it was laced until i had the psychosis attacks

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
weed is better for ntmaxxing i know a lot of normies who smoke just for that reason

• JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd and Tai Lung
Extract the female seeds and grow for urself

I had a similar experience with weed, although I used to smoke rarely.

Regarding Phenibut, it is definitely legit, I would advise against using it though, it's highly addictive. Best way to describe it would be that it feels like you're drunk without the effects of alcohol, like dry mouth or hangover. It is a motherfucker to quit (at least for me it was).

For social inhibition I would say it's a pretty shit drug, I had the same hopes as you when I started using it. I went from being a weird/interesting guy to being a weird/retarded guy socially. I did it for 3 months straight and then struggled like hell to quit. I used to do half a pill on a full stomach in the first week and on the third week I was already doing 2 pills on an empty stomach, which was a LOT. I ended up having to deal with more mental pain than I had before starting to use that drug. It also has withdrawals although people and doctors say it doesn't. Doctors even abstain from prescribing that drug to people who have to drive daily. Remember, it is banned in EU, and it's for a reason. In the end I gave all my pills which I had left to a middle aged man who's elderly mother had cancer and she had no morphine left.

Maybe try doing bloodwork and get healthy first before hopping on some bullshit Russian drugs. Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D + working out and getting out in the sun helped me more than any depressant or anti-depressant drug. There are literal studies which say that suicidal thoughts and Magnesium deficiency are heavily correlated.

Phenibut will not help you, it's useless unless you're seriously at the rock bottom, and even then you should have someone to watch over you so you don't get addicted.

Don't do it, speaking from experience.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: FBl, spongebob, polishcel and 2 others
I had a similar experience with weed, although I used to smoke rarely.

Regarding Phenibut, it is definitely legit, I would advise against using it though, it's highly addictive. Best way to describe it would be that it feels like you're drunk without the effects of alcohol, like dry mouth or hangover. It is a motherfucker to quit (at least for me it was).

For social inhibition I would say it's a pretty shit drug, I had the same hopes as you when I started using it. I went from being a weird/interesting guy to being a weird/retarded guy socially. I did it for 3 months straight and then struggled like hell to quit. I used to do half a pill on a full stomach in the first week and on the third week I was already doing 2 pills on an empty stomach, which was a LOT. I ended up having to deal with more mental pain than I had before starting to use that drug. It also has withdrawals although people and doctors say it doesn't. Doctors even abstain from prescribing that drug to people who have to drive daily. Remember, it is banned in EU, and it's for a reason. In the end I gave all my pills which I had left to a middle aged man who's elderly mother had cancer and she had no morphine left.

Maybe try doing bloodwork and get healthy first before hopping on some bullshit Russian drugs. Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D + working out and getting out in the sun helped me more than any depressant or anti-depressant drug. There are literal studies which say that suicidal thoughts and Magnesium deficiency are heavily correlated.

Phenibut will not help you, it's useless unless you're seriously at the rock bottom, and even then you should have someone to watch over you so you don't get addicted.

Don't do it, speaking from experience.

Why didn't you stick the the rules? Don't use it more, than twice a week, and always have 2 days of not using between any days of using it. I hate, when people make zero research, before trying something. I read reddit for tens of hours about phenibut, before even tried it.

Also: What is "1 pill"? Mg?

Im tryna escape mentalceldom, tried l weed for a while until i had induced psychosis/suicidal tendencies so i stopped that shit.

Is phenibut really legit for social inhibition , also any good source?

Btw, OP, phenibut is great! Actually its existence is in the top 5 things, that I've learned from this forum. This was one of the last steps, that helped me becoming a slayer, because I am not ugly, but struggled with anxiety often. Use it responsibly. Only use it while on dates, or parties, or job interviews. Don't get addicted to it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 49130 and EggKing
Why didn't you stick the the rules? Don't use it more, than twice a week, and always have 2 days of not using between any days of using it. I hate, when people make zero research, before trying something. I read reddit for tens of hours about phenibut, before even tried it.

Also: What is "1 pill"? Mg?
The neurologist I visited told me I could experiment with the dosage and see what works for me. She prescribed me 200 mg a day, not twice a week. It might be a surprise to you, but different people react differently to the same substances. Back then I didn't even consider searching up Phenibut online, I did not have the nerve to browse for hours, I was actually hurting, sorry for trusting the doctor once and not some weirdo xanaxcels on reddit.

Glad I went through it and quit tho, now I mentalmog any person who relies on drugs. And if I didn't quit and used phenibut 'responsibly' as you say, I would still be reliant on it now, maybe not addicted, but reliant, which would put me at a disadvantage and I would never have honed any social skills while being fully sober.

Sober skills>Drugged skills

Also, you claim that you took Phenibut on parties and dates? Were you not having drinks during those times? Weird, because Phenibut and alcohol together can actually fuck you up

Imagine relying on drugs when going on a date jfl

btw

1 pill = 400 mg but significance does it have what dosage I took? jfl

Op, it's better you thug it out and get healthy first even if you're the ugliest mf on earth, it will pay off, trust.

Don't hop on some bullshit, even 'responsibly', never worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
I didnt feel that much.
Tried it for better approaching but I got tired as fuck.

There is way better stuff to become NT

The neurologist I visited told me I could experiment with the dosage and see what works for me. She prescribed me 200 mg a day, not twice a week. It might be a surprise to you, but different people react differently to the same substances. Back then I didn't even consider searching up Phenibut online, I did not have the nerve to browse for hours, I was actually hurting, sorry for trusting the doctor once and not some weirdo xanaxcels on reddit.
So you didn't do any internet research. That was the problem. You can read a million reviews about phenibut on reddit. And stop saying this fake apology, about "trusting the doctor and not trusting internet junkies". You should have checked it and now you know it. Just as you should check any other nootropic you want to try in the future.
I know it's a prescription medication in Russia, with a few hundred mg daily doses, but that's not how people use it in the west.

Glad I went through it and quit tho, now I mentalmog any person who relies on drugs. And if I didn't quit and used phenibut 'responsibly' as you say, I would still be reliant on it now, maybe not addicted, but reliant, which would put me at a disadvantage and I would never have honed any social skills while being fully sober.

Sober skills>Drugged skills

I agree with the sober skills. But you can still make the most out of yourself while both relying on some drugs and sharpening your social skills at the same time.

Also, you claim that you took Phenibut on parties and dates? Were you not having drinks during those times? Weird, because Phenibut and alcohol together can actually fuck you up

Imagine relying on drugs when going on a date jfl

I don't drink alcohol at all. Zero. For 6 years. No other drugs either. There was 5 years in my life, until last year, when I didn't drink alcohol, didn't do any drugs, nor I was reliant on nootropics either. (I discovered phenibut last summer.)

Why do you act so surprised? There is whole subculture of the use of different nootropics, that either enhance your cognivite abilities or decrease your anxiety. It is mentioned often here too. It's part of the wider looksmaxxing topic, like healthmaxxing is.

1 pill = 400 mg but significance does it have what dosage I took? jfl

Ofc, dosage matters. I take 3-4 g (so 3000-4000 mg) twice a week usually or less often. It destroys all the anxiety in me for 1,5 days.

I take 1g once a week on Saturday instead of drinking, and it works decently

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and IWantToMax
Yes it's very good. I used to drink on it and it made me the very definition of low inhibition socially (don't drink on it. Apparently it's dangerous and can literally kill you). If you wanna be safe and drink on it, only drink a couple drinks when you use it, don't drink a lot because phenibut makes you less "sloppy" which will make you feel like you can drink more than you should. Without drinking, it still will make socializing easier and more fun. You will be more talkative and relaxed.

One thing to note, you probably shouldn't use phenibut in the first place. If you are using it as a crutch , and not a tool, you will get addicted quickly and the withdrawal is bonkers. That's usually the story; someone struggles socially, decides to try phenibut, then they like it alot and start taking it every day , and eventually they start to get mental and emotional issues, and it stops working, and then they quit and go through brutal withdrawals.

It's not regulated and we really don't know how it effects the brain over time. So if you do it, do NOT use it more than 1-2x a week under any circumstance, and only use it for planned social events. Once you start taking it for everyday use , or even every other day use, it's over for your emotional life and brain