Is Pietrosiek trolling?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
I can't tell if hes trolling when he says shit like "Fuck you" "Why are you making me mad" .. Is he serious or trolling cause i feel bad if hes actually serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
He acts up when his daily dose of sougar isn’t met

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4614 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
he isn't trolling. I know him well. He is ded srs

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, yang and Swolepenisman
I do feel bad for Pietrosiek, honestly. That man has been blessed with being white and being tall. He should really do something about this oneitis problem that has been living rent-free in his mind for, god knows how long. Judging by his pictures, I do admit that he has some noticeable flaws (mainly his skin being really fucked) and a somewhat long face, but as long as he follows the pathway to ascension and the key to maxxing out his looks, he has definitive potential to reach to the levels of what I would consider a chadlite-prettyboy. I am, and I repeat. I am not being harsh to this fellow, because I have been in his steps. It's just that puberty did wonders and that my father beat me into working out and eating hard foods, taking care of my skin and stopping me from rotting. I will pray on his behalf that he fully utilizes his height and his phenotype to get over this sort of mindset.

EDIT: Added losing fat, working out and exercising, taking vitamins, doing something about his lower third.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Mateusz74, Kingkellz and 3 others
he’s seriously extremely autistic, it’s kinda sad tbh. but you know at the end of the day, i don’t care 💯

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4053 and 5 others
I gave up on him a long time ago. If he was my dog I would put him down legally.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, stuckneworleans, Feanor and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 5204
He gets threads made about him. He lives rent free in our skulls.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
He's a cool guy. I like him. I really do

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Catawampus and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
When you look like that your mental state will deteriorate fast so he's prob serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2227
@Pietrosiek is a very nice guy ngl, also what your thoughts about this bro?

If he was my dog I would put him down legally.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 5204
I was serious twoard you Becouse of that fucking your bros ex. Its really disgusting.

I was serious twoard you Becouse of that fucking your bros ex. Its really disgusting.
But u were my friend and u called me disgusting