Is porridge/oats the best breakfast?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Porridge banana and peanut butter huh tell me

• +1
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 20370
I just drink coffee and skip food. Mogs me if you have time to make a good breakfast

I just drink coffee and skip food. Mogs me if you have time to make a good breakfast
Idgaf what u do lil bro now gtfo my thread

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, Isekaicel and Deleted member 20370
Best breakfast is no breakfast. Fasting is the only way I’ve been able to leanmaxx.

if you want to be bloated for the rest of the day yes

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
yeah every breakfast/lunch I eat oats or bread with a peeled apple kefir and leftover meat from the night before

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Manletmachine
Depends on what your goals are if you're bulking then yes. I fucking hate the taste of it. I just go with greek yogurt and some other shit

scrambled eggs mog

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, looksmidder and Manletmachine
No it's too complicated and annoying to make, just eat cereal with milk

Porridge banana and peanut butter huh tell me
oatmeal, is imo a good product. callories are a bit high-ish, but not that bad.
bananas is high carbs also.
peanutbutter is a bit to fat, imo. so moderation alot.

this 1 meal lacks proteine, imo.

, just eat cereal with milk
cereals are annoyingly high sugar. and added copes to it. very high carbs + callories

better use pure oatmeal and add nutts to them yourself. so you have the raw pue ingredients that are also in cereal. but than without all the cope added sugar, and other bullshit they add to it.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
cereals are annoyingly high sugar. and added copes to it. very high carbs + callories

better use pure oatmeal and add nutts to them yourself. so you have the raw pue ingredients that are also in cereal. but than without all the cope added sugar, and other bullshit they add to it.
it's a negligible health difference and cereal tastes better. Only argument is money/cost

• JFL
Oatmeal is too time consuming to prepare and tastes bad

• +1
Oatmeal is too time consuming to prepare and tastes bad
sugar "addict". which is the biggest difference.
it's a negligible health difference and cereal tastes better. Only argument is money/cost
check the difference. 4 example cheerios cereal, had more carbs, and less proteine. than instant oatmeal. Why it has more carbs? added sugar flavours.
If one wants added sugar, flavour to the oatmeal, one can just as well buy and add own flavouring and taste adding products, like sugar, or herbs, etc.. for many, adding fruits to it, gives it enough added sugar though. which moggs just adding table sugar.

Oatmeal
Cheerios