Is Post-Finasteride Syndrome Real? | Diagnosing And Reversing It

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and GenericChad1444
what r ur opinions of merck hiding side effects?

what r ur opinions of merck hiding side effects?
Tenor 1

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Idk if I wanna keep taking fin bruh y’all scaring tf out me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 1464
tldr

get complete hormonal bloodwork before getting on fin, discuss it with ur doc (have a MALE doc with functioning brain and knowledge)

do not take fin if ur genetically low t

or if you wanna take if ur low t, inject t so you're on the upper spectrum of healthy range (aka. TRT)

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, middayshowers and Deleted member 1464
tldr

get complete hormonal bloodwork before getting on fin, discuss it with ur doc (have a MALE doc with functioning brain and knowledge)

or if you wanna take if ur low t, inject t so you're on the upper spectrum of healthy range (aka. TRT)
Giphy 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I don't trust any drugs tbh...

There was this anti-depressant drug that people were taking and these were the side effects
  • liver or kidney disease;
  • heart disease, high or low blood pressure, heart rhythm problems;
  • high cholesterol or triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood);
  • low white blood cell (WBC) counts;
  • a heart attack or stroke;
  • seizures or epilepsy;
  • trouble swallowing;
  • a personal or family history of diabetes; or
  • an obsessive-compulsive disorder, impulse-control disorder, or addictive behaviors.

giphy.gif

Would rather be dead

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and middayshowers
tldr

???
Finasteride increases testosterone, it also increases estrogen though so maybe if you're high E you should take it with an AI, I'm not sure about that though.

I always lol hard at this anti finasteride histeria, there are lots of people taking oral minoxidil combined with a semi full blown trans regime anf they are fine, while these subhumans supposedely get side effects from a shitty alpha 5reductase blocker jfl

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, GenericChad1444, fobos and 6 others
I always lol hard at this anti finasteride histeria, there are lots of people taking oral minoxidil combined with a semi full blown trans regime anf they are fine, while these subhumans supposedely get side effects from a shitty alpha 5reductase blocker jfl
It’s not even that, there’s so many Americans taking anti depressants that are far worse than finasteride and no one bats an eye

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Effortless
high inhib everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1464
Yes it is real
You can even get the sides after you stop

temporal impotency can last to 4 years onwards
and every year the risk of sides get higher

that is why I want topical and non systematic

???
Finasteride increases testosterone, it also increases estrogen though so maybe if you're high E you should take it with an AI, I'm not sure about that though.
watch the video. i didnt say fin lowers t

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and Deleted member 1464
Yes it is real
You can even get the sides after you stop

temporal impotency can last to 4 years onwards
and every year the risk of sides get higher

that is why I want topical and non systematic

HIGH INHIB

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
DHT is about acne, facial bones and baldness.
DHT builds muscle facial hair lowers bf lower inhib more dominant in socializing and dimorphism

no dht and t would kill you obv.

DHT builds muscle facial hair lowers bf lower inhib more dominant in socializing and dimorphism

no dht and t would kill you obv.

We forgot the point that Finasteride doesnt lower the test, it stops it from converting to DHT, DHT after 18 years is useless.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and Deleted member 1464
Idec at this point about PFS or whatever. I hope every single Normie gets scared from taking fin so us low inhib blackpilled faggots get to keep our hair while they bald

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
PFS is probably real but it’s also blown out of proportions but scared low T little bitches.

I suspect Fin triggers some sort of anxiety episodes/panic attacks in some people because they think they getting sides or they actually get it and they keep focusing on them, making the situation worse.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and Deleted member 1464
What is that?

We forgot the point that Finasteride doesnt lower the test, it stops it from converting to DHT, DHT after 18 years is useless.
it doesnt lower Test, but still lowers your androgenity which is the definition of high T

If a slight reduction in DHT destroys your entire anatomy then nigga how you still alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
cannot believe the ultimatum for a balding man is to either become an egghead or kill your dick and become a woman. What a joke.

• +1
Who'd have thought you'd be in a thread on norwooding?

stop hating cunt the nw reaper not only lives rent free but he's kicking me out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 656
stop hating cunt the nw reaper not only lives rent free but he's kicking me out
How do you even know you're not just maturing? Inb4 muh norwood 2 is an Israeli myth muh shekels muh castrate yourself bro

• +1
How do you even know you're not just maturing? Inb4 muh norwood 2 is an Israeli myth muh shekels muh castrate yourself bro
maturing is cope for faggots in denial about their hair. I'm getting a classic diffuse thinning pattern, with dying whispy hairs at the front and now my crown is starting to fall out. I'm shedding atleast 50 hairs daily too. Besides, my bros+cousins+uncles are all bald. Not to mention I've had long hair all my life, so I'd know if something was wrong.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, TylerDurden, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
maturing is cope for faggots in denial about their hair. I'm getting a classic diffuse thinning pattern, with dying whispy hairs at the front and now my crown is starting to fall out. I'm shedding atleast 50 hairs daily too. Besides, my bros+cousins+uncles are all bald. Not to mention I've had long hair all my life, so I'd know if something was wrong.
F

Its over for norwoodcels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TylerDurden, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
  • +1
your subhuman hair genes are not on your side, hope on oral minoxidil, dutasteride at the very least

• +1
Ye search propecia survivors. I remember reading accounts of guys who lost erection forever... fron propecia. So damn be I if I understand why anyone would risk that poison

Ye search propecia survivors. I remember reading accounts of guys who lost erection forever... fron propecia. So damn be I if I understand why anyone would risk that poison
Millions of people died from car accidents... you still drive a car u fuckin faggot brainlet

COPE and take finasteride until you get the game over mario sound

TIRITIRII PIM TIIIM

IMO PFS is BS and most finasteride symptoms are caused by high estradiol levels (blocking DHT = free test and estradiol boost of 15%+) rather than DHT being blocked.

When I first started fin I experienced all the bad symptoms (weak erections, mind fog, enlargement of chest tissue, increased fat storage in mid-region). After a week, I noticed these were all symptoms of high estradiol (which happens when you take fin) and felt completely back to normal once I started lowering these levels/blocking a percentage of them. Neary all cry-baby stories I read online on fin all coincide with symptoms of high estradiol (in which case, it serves them right for being too lazy to look up the exact root of these symptoms and trying to resolve it instead of crying online about how fin “destroyed” their life).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
IMO PFS is BS and most finasteride symptoms are caused by high estradiol levels (blocking DHT = free test and estradiol boost of 15%+) rather than DHT being blocked.

When I first started fin I experienced all the bad symptoms (weak erections, mind fog, enlargement of chest tissue, increased fat storage in mid-region). After a week, I noticed these were all symptoms of high estradiol (which happens when you take fin) and felt completely back to normal once I started lowering these levels/blocking a percentage of them. Neary all cry-baby stories I read online on fin all coincide with symptoms of high estradiol (in which case, it serves them right for being too lazy to look up the exact root of these symptoms and trying to resolve it instead of crying online about how fin “destroyed” their life).
How’d you lower your estrogen