Is precum a good thing

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Is precum a good thing

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, northern mogger, soover4me and 1 other person
Wdym? How can it be good or bad? I guess it’s good since it shows you’re a healthy, fertile guy.

Wdym? How can it be good or bad? I guess it’s good since it shows you’re a healthy, fertile guy.
Oh ok lol i was wondering because i have a shit ton of precum, i also have huge loads, good to know that im healthy and fertile

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
No its not i browsed some sub reddits and everyone wants it, i literally havent taken any supplements only to increase precum yet i have an insane amount of precum im a genetic beast kys

No its not i browsed some sub reddits and everyone wants it, i literally havent taken any supplements only to increase precum yet i have an insane amount of precum im a genetic beast kys
no
you need to conrtol cum during sex to not nut, this is a method of psychological warfare towards women

Oh ok lol i was wondering because i have a shit ton of precum, i also have huge loads, good to know that im healthy and fertile
It's just your body compensating for the fact you will never make a woman's vagina wet itself for you because you're subhuman.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger and asdvek
precum doesnt contain sperm
you need to make foids super attached then ghost, this will drive them insane, all they will do is think of you

COPE.
You are coping and jealous because you dont have precum, literally everyone wants precum, just go to increasing loads subreddits on reddit, cope, i am genetically blessed to have this jfllllll lmaooooooooooooooooo

COPE.
You are coping and jealous because you dont have precum, literally everyone wants precum, just go to increasing loads subreddits on reddit, cope, i am genetically blessed to have this jfllllll lmaooooooooooooooooo
bro precum is not that fucking deep brah, foid orgasm is the goal of sex if you are not trying to have kids

bro precum is not that fucking deep brah, foid orgasm is the goal of sex if you are not trying to have kids
i can easily orgasm her because i am above average in size, 8.5x6.25

i can easily orgasm her because i am above average in size, 8.5x6.25
if you haven't read the sexmaxing guide just kys

It's just like when girls get wet...
images

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek