is prostate stimulation gay?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

are you gay if ur only attracted to femininity and females but like prostate stimulation? (aka surgerymaxxed hot trannies)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Danish_Retard, Rt-Rust1 and 4 others
No its not gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14693, Kyff and 5 others
god put the male g spot up our ass

very interesting

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14693, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Who fucking cares bro. Everyone wants to be alpha or low inhib, first step here is stop caring what others think and do whatever the fuck you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Danish_Retard, Kyff and 2 others
If it’s just your finger it’s probably not gay (still kinda degenerate tho) because nature made you capable of doing so as a heterosexual man without resorting to unnatural ways like dildos or getting fucked by another man.

• Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I would say no, gayness is attraction to men. If she looks like a hot woman then it’s natural for a straight man to feel attraction.

Edit: I dn rd tbh, Um probably not

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If it’s just your finger it’s probably not gay (still kinda degenerate tho) because nature made you capable of doing so as a heterosexual man without resorting to unnatural ways like dildos or getting fucked by another man.
What about getting fucked by a girl cock

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and germanlooks
whats this?

also wasnt asking for myself btw , friend in discord server

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
What about getting fucked by a girl cock
What is a girl cock? A human body which has a cock is always a male body. It doesn’t matter if this person feels like a woman or even transitioned from a man to a woman. If she is a male biologically it is gay

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 17829, GetShrekt and 1 other person
whats this?

also wasnt asking for myself btw , friend in discord server

View attachment 1766044:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
basically, if you are turned on by femininity so much so, you get off to the idea of you being girly/submissive, you end up as a tranny. And it's why a lot of trannies are weird and sex obsessed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
What is a girl cock? A human body which has a cock is always a male body. It doesn’t matter if this person feels like a woman or even transitioned from a man to a woman. If she was a man biologically it is gay
seethe more transphobe, girl cock is best cock :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 17829 and germanlooks
What is a girl cock? A human body which has a cock is always a male body. It doesn’t matter if this person feels like a woman or even transitioned from a man to a woman. If she is a male biologically it is gay
Cope. If it’s little and it’s attached to an extremely femininised man it’s not gay imo.

• Ugh..
Reactions: germanlooks
it's not gay if a woman does it

I find the idea disgusting but if someone is into it idc

• +1
seethe more transphobe, girl cock is best cock :soy::soy::soy:
You wouldn’t suck the cock of a trans woman or let her fuck you in the ass? That means you are transphobic! Period!:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
basically, if you are turned on by femininity so much so, you get off to the idea of you being girly/submissive, you end up as a tranny. And it's why a lot of trannies are weird and sex obsessed
The ones with AGP

• +1
Cope. If it’s little and it’s attached to an extremely femininised man it’s not gay imo.
If the person has xy chromosomes it’s gay no matter how the person looks like or how small the dick is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 17829
If the person has xy chromosomes it’s gay no matter how the person looks like or how small the dick is
so you're saying fucking a passing femining tranny is the same as fucking a fat hairy old man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and GetShrekt
so you're saying fucking a passing femining tranny is the same as fucking a fat hairy old man
I am not saying it is the same overall. But both ways are gay. One maybe a bit more than the other. Doesn’t matter tho because gay is gay.

I am not saying it is the same overall. But both ways are gay. One maybe a bit more than the other. Doesn’t matter tho because gay is gay.
it's different levels of gay

most gays like masc dudes

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

It’s not gay though, cos gays aren’t attracted to traps or feminine characteristics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 9670
It’s not gay though, cos gays aren’t attracted to traps or feminine characteristics.
you can get HIV so it's somewhat gay

Idk what this mental gymnastic bs is.

If you as a Male have sexual intercourse with a biological male you are gay. End of the discussion

urgh meant to be working the past 2 days

yesteday spent my work time arguing about which race is superior with indians on looksmax

today spent my work time arguing if prostate stimulation is gay on looksmax

something needs to change

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
It is at the very minimum bisexual because even though it is a natural stimulation spot, someone who had a normal, straight upbringing would be ashamed to have something up their asshole and suppress the feeling.

• +1

are you gay if ur only attracted to femininity and females but like prostate stimulation? (aka surgerymaxxed hot trannies)
The only problem that comes to my mind is you might want to have pussy (maybe) so ehat you gonna do in a LTR. Also you might have kids

but why would me being turned on by a girl being feminine(natural thoughts) would it mean that i will end up being girly/feminine(not natural)

• +1
but why would me being turned on by a girl being feminine(natural thoughts) would it mean that i will end up being girly/feminine(not natural)
because these guys get turned on by the idea of them being feminine