Is puckering your lips a good way to see how you'd look after buccal fat removal?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Kraken
I notice everytime i pucker my lips that my cheekbones becomes much more pronounced due to the fat being centered away. Kind of a looksmaxxing noob, but would me puckering my lips and seeing how my zygos look there be a good example of what i would look like with buccal fat removal?

My guy you're a narcissistic ego tripper. Why do you post your face so much?

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, .👽., HOLYFUARK and 4 others
Buccal fat removal will give you very subtle results. Consider face lipo

• +1
Reactions: Slob
No. Puckering your lips emulates forward growth, especially in the maxilla. You need a blackpilled bimax surgeon to approximate what you get from doing this.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
No. Puckering your lips emulates forward growth, especially in the maxilla. You need a blackpilled bimax surgeon to approximate what you get from doing this.
this does not sound right. how does maxilla have anything to do with it?

Sure, if you extend their maxilla 2 cm forward and chimpanzeemax them, their skin will stretch. Though the results is NOT pretty. The same can be done with fillers in cheeks, and jawline.

Puckering lips is a well known test for buccal fat. If the patient likes their look when sucking in the cheek/pluckering lips, then they can achieve this look with buccal fat pad excision.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
this does not sound right. how does maxilla have anything to do with it?

Sure, if you extend their maxilla 2 cm forward and chimpanzeemax them, their skin will stretch. Though the results is NOT pretty. The same can be done with fillers in cheeks, and jawline.

Puckering lips is a well known test for buccal fat. If the patient likes their look when sucking in the cheek/pluckering lips, then they can achieve this look with buccal fat pad excision.
Puckering your lips forward is literally the same as moving your maxilla forward a few mm. Buccal fat removal is a terrible idea in 99% of cases. Hollow cheeks are caused by forward growth and lateral eversion. Surgeons literally cut out the fat pads meant to keep you looking youthful instead of offering a real solution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Puckering your lips forward is literally the same as moving your maxilla forward a few mm. Buccal fat removal is a terrible idea in 99% of cases. Hollow cheeks are caused by forward growth and lateral eversion. Surgeons literally cut out the fat pads meant to keep you looking youthful instead of offering a real solution.
Yep, I am not arguing that excising the buccal pad can make you older. But I do not believe that maxilla is the PRIMARY source of this misfortune. Fat is primary, bones are secondary.

AND even if the bones are primary, then it is Cheekbones and jaw, and NOT maxilla. But I still believe excessive fat is the Occam's razor explanation.

Here is a counterexample:
Pattinson

Pattinson is recessed in the midface. But he DOES have hollow cheeks. So, is it his jaw? His cheekbones? His low body fat? Well, maybe all 3, but not maxilla.

Yep, I am not arguing that excising the buccal pad can make you older. But I do not believe that maxilla is the PRIMARY source of this misfortune. Fat is primary, bones are secondary.

AND even if the bones are primary, then it is Cheekbones and jaw, and NOT maxilla. But I still believe excessive fat is the Occam's razor explanation.

Here is a counterexample:
View attachment 1468966
Pattinson is recessed in the midface. But he DOES have hollow cheeks. So, is it his jaw? His cheekbones? His low body fat? Well, maybe all 3, but not maxilla.
His lower maxilla is extremely forward grown. What tf are you on about? Look at his zygo position and projection. Look at his undereye support. Look at his dentoalveolar position. He's far from being recessed. If you're not educated on the subject, don't reply with "muh Pattinson's recessed" because he's far from it. His upper nasomaxillary complex is less projected than ideal but everything else is perfect.

But go ahead bro, get buccal fat removal and a bunch of fillers and see what you look like.

His lower maxilla is extremely forward grown. What tf are you on about? Look at his zygo position and projection. Look at his undereye support. Look at his dentoalveolar position. He's far from being recessed. If you're not educated on the subject, don't reply with "muh Pattinson's recessed" because he's far from it.
Pattinson is RECESSED though. His whole midface and maxilla (not medically probably, but definitely by "beauty"-standards, his midface is subhuman).

Pattinsonprofile

Look at his zygo position and projection. Look at his undereye support.
this has little to do with miface recession. Correlation is not causation. And Pattinson is a very simple example of this, visible without x-ray.

But why do you jump to the jaw argument? It is NOT what you initially said. you initially said:

Puckering your lips emulates forward growth, especially in the maxilla

Which it does NOT. Puckering lips emulated... no fat in the cheeks. And maxilla is NOT the PRIARY source of fat cheeks. It is either

a) fat in cheeks
b) underdeveloped jaw and cheekbones

Last edited:
Pattinson is RECESSED though. His whole midface and maxilla (not medically probably, but definitely by "beauty"-standards, his midface is subhuman).

View attachment 1468981

this has little to do with miface recession. Correlation is not causation. And Pattinson is a very simple example of this, visible without x-ray.

But why do you jump to the jaw argument? It is NOT what you initially said. you initially said:

Which it does NOT. Puckering lips emulated... no fat in the cheeks. And maxilla is NOT the PRIARY source of fat cheeks. It is either

a) fat in cheeks
b) underdeveloped jaw and cheekbones
Look at his cheekbones and dentoalveolar arch protrusion. They're literally in the perfect anatomical position for Chad aesthetics. His mandible is also long and forward grown with perfect occlusion which is another indicator. The only thing that is recessed is his upper nasomaxillary complex:

LeFort2c

The part inside the red lines minus the teeth.

Not replying anymore to this shit. Go educate yourself on anatomy before you go fuck your face up. Every single recessed person on this site shows Pattinson's face around without having a clue wtf they're talking about and they end up getting botched because they don't understand the morphology of hollow cheeks.

The only thing that is recessed is his upper nasomaxillary complex:
thanks for proving my point that Pattinson is recessed.

And you CONTRADICT yourself then, cause:
Puckering your lips emulates forward growth, especially in the maxilla
What you wrote about the jaw has nothing to do with his maxilla/midface.

Thus, we come to a conclusion, that you yourself do not understand how hollow cheeks form, and getting too defensive when others point out you do not know shit :unsure::p

I notice everytime i pucker my lips that my cheekbones becomes much more pronounced due to the fat being centered away. Kind of a looksmaxxing noob, but would me puckering my lips and seeing how my zygos look there be a good example of what i would look like with buccal fat removal?
OP, puckering your lips is a standard test for buccal fat pad. if you like your look when puckering, you are a candidate for buccal fat pad excision.

BUT beware, you do not die at 30... if they take out too much, which they themselves do not know how much they take, you will turn into Demi Moore in a decade. You do NOT want that.
Moore

There are a lot of horror stories with pictures on RealSelf.

In your case, it would be way easier to enhance your jaw/cheeks with fillers. In your particular case, like mine, more lateral cheek projection should do the trick. Hopefully you do not look gay after that though. :lul:

thanks for proving my point that Pattinson is recessed.

And you CONTRADICT yourself then, cause:

What you wrote about the jaw has nothing to do with his maxilla/midface.

Thus, we come to a conclusion, that you yourself do not understand how hollow cheeks form, and getting too defensive when others point out you do not know shit :unsure::p
The upper nasomaxillary complex (basically area around your nose) has nothing to do with hollow cheeks. If you're forward grown and your only issue is your mlf2 area, then congrats because you won the recession lottery. Odds are that's not true in your case since you're on this website. His lower maxilla and zygomaxillary complex are both forward grown and sufficient in the transverse plane. I know exactly how hollow cheeks form.

But it's fine, go get buccal fat removal and you will learn.

OP, puckering your lips is a standard test for buccal fat pad. if you like your look when puckering, you are a candidate for buccal fat pad excision.

BUT beware, you do not die at 30... if they take out too much, which they themselves do not know how much they take, you will turn into Demi Moore in a decade. You do NOT want that.
View attachment 1469014

There are a lot of horror stories with pictures on RealSelf.

In your case, it would be way easier to enhance your jaw/cheeks with fillers. In your particular case, like mine, more lateral cheek projection should do the trick. Hopefully you do not look gay after that though. :lul:
Stfu you braindead greycel. Do you not see how unnatural the first picture looks? She has deep nasolabial folds and recessed lower maxilla but still has hollow cheeks. Everyone will see that you got surgery and you'll age like shit. Don't spread misinformation.