is pyrilutamide better than ru? where is the best place to get it

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
yes its better, get it on minoxidilmax or actifolic, however if you are looking for regrowth pair it with dutasteride like 2mg a day, i got small vellus hairs regrowth with ru and dut 1.5mg. However I will be going NUCLEAR TRANNYMODE in the coming months in the search for hairline regrowth.

yes its better, get it on minoxidilmax or actifolic, however if you are looking for regrowth pair it with dutasteride like 2mg a day, i got small vellus hairs regrowth with ru and dut 1.5mg. However I will be going NUCLEAR TRANNYMODE in the coming months in the search for hairline regrowth.
whats your nuclear trannymode regimen?
what if a boomer said "lawl ur gay for caring abt hair more than test"

whats your nuclear trannymode regimen?
what if a boomer said "lawl ur gay for caring abt hair more than test"
cyproterone 12.5mg- 25mg a day for 6 months and maybe estrogel patches, ordered cypro. current stack is ru dut atm. i may start oral minox if i dare. No one will know unless they notice a softening in my skin. I care more about my hair and looks than anything in the world

cyproterone 12.5mg- 25mg a day for 6 months and maybe estrogel patches, ordered cypro. current stack is ru dut atm. i may start oral minox if i dare. No one will know unless they notice a softening in my skin. I care more about my hair and looks than anything in the world
wtf does cyporterone and estrogel do
and why aren't you on pyril in the first place then

What does pyrilutamide do?

wtf does cyporterone and estrogel do
and why aren't you on pyril in the first place then
im waiting for my ru to run out, cypro nukes test a good bit and estrogel increases estrogen, anxiousandy on hairlosstalk had a good post about it

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If u already doin good with RU, I’d wait for this to pass phase3 trials.
Nice. RU works fine already. I think this is going to triple my hair count then

binds to androgenic receptor so DHT and test cannot.
To what extent does it affect your test/dht levels? %?
Also, potential side-effects don't seem as severe as Finasteride with the PFS/penile shrinkage etc.
However, stopping test from binding will cause issues.

• JFL
Reactions: igbekele007 and Giant Haystacks
To what extent does it affect your test/dht levels? %?
The idea behind RU and pyrilutamide is that you apply them topically so that they don't go systemic and bind to receptors in the body which would cuck you.
Also, potential side-effects don't seem as severe as Finasteride with the PFS/penile shrinkage etc.
lmaoooo

The idea behind RU and pyrilutamide is that you apply them topically so that they don't go systemic and bind to receptors in the body which would cuck you.

lmaoooo
Retarded. Ru has sides and so does pyril, topical doesn't mean not going systemic.

where is the best place to get it