Is racism a cope for incel men?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Imagine some 5’4 4/10 white cel telling safir he is superior to him because he is white. Is that cope or is it true.

@cromagnon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, stevielake, snakemaster77 and 11 others
I don’t consider a 5’4 4/10 white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Looks234, watah and 10 others
Yes because BBC is taller and stronger genetically

• Hmm...
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and cromagnon
@Gengar delete this thread pls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, iblamechico, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and wishIwasSalludon
It's a cope to look at racism only from the angle in order to feel better about your perceived misfortunes. Both Chad and Incel can be equally racist.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and datboijj
Gengar isn’t saving you now now to me slave
Nope it’s because @tnoahitsover mentioned “BBC” now this will turn into a war zone between BBC propagandists and JBW propagandists

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and not__cel
It's a cope to look at racism only from the angle in order to feel better about your perceived misfortunes. Both Chad and Incel can be equally racist.
Incels are almost always more racist

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
Nope it’s because @tnoahitsover mentioned “BBC” now this will turn into a war zone between BBC propagandists and JBW propagandists
which do you believe in :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Ugly niggas aren’t white
What would happen to short ugly people under your white regime? Would you genocide them like how you want to genocide ethnics?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
which do you believe in :unsure:
IMG 5399

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
  • JFL
  • JFL
What would happen to short ugly people under your white regime? Would you genocide them like how you want to genocide ethnics?
Short people should live in their own communities for short people

• JFL
Incels are almost always more racist
You have less access to talking with chads so you don't know them as well. On the internet chads have more to lose by being overly racist so it makes sense that an incel wouldn't be as tamed with his true opinions. That makes a blurry image of who's thinking what and to what degree. I read about enough royals and high class people who are extremely racist trust me history doesn't have a lack of them.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
Brutal lookspill not even white nationalists like ugly people of their own
Only normies and sub 5 white guys cope with racism , Chad or chadlite will never cope with racism as they are not cucked by ethinics and bbcs.
The moment is see some racist white guy i always assume he is a sub 5 or normie .

• JFL
On the internet chads have more to lose by being overly racist so it makes sense that an incel wouldn't be as tamed with his true opinion
Chads have done worse things than being racist and people still love them.

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 is a 6’5 Chad he literally calls his black “friends” niggers and no one cares

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and PRIEST Sv3rige
You have less access to talking with chads so you don't know them as well
Yea but a lot of psl gods are blm supporters. They’re less racist because genes come in packages GL people also tend to have the genes for higher iq, more empathy, taller height etc.

Chads have done worse things than being racist and people still love them.

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 is a 6’5 Chad he literally calls his black “friends” niggers and no one cares
Of course exceptions exist , but it's rarer for chads to be racists compared to subchads.
Also if a white guy who is subchad thinks his race is superior he is gigacucked , why?
because his 'superior' white women will always choose a chad ethinic over him.
Brootal

• JFL
I’ve never met a racist who had a lot of friends and a healthy sex life, it’s always the social rejects who somehow need a reason to make up for the lack of power they feel in their daily life.

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, looksmaxxing223, SomethingIsWrong and 2 others
Yea but a lot of psl gods are blm supporters. They’re less racist because genes come in packages GL people also tend to have the genes for higher iq, more empathy, taller height etc.
You're naive if you don't understand that famous people usually must go with the mainstream agenda because otherwise they would get a lot of slack from journalists and normie people in general. Well known people are shackled to the media and the media is generally liberal. Ironically the people who push all these agendas are usually short fat and ugly. They want the high school Chad to validate them.

The anti racist / pro blm / lgbt rights thing actually come from incels at the top, not chads. I don't mean to judge but it comes from a place of weakness and insecurity (Incels) so it's not right to say that chads are not racist it's just the script from the incels at the top.
Might be true that chads are less bitter in life and it could lead to a more positive outlook when it comes to anything but we can't fully know how it would be in a world without repercussions. Point is, chads have a lot to lose and incels don't.
If you look at history it's clear that victors and winners were extremely racist. There was no backlash.

• JFL
Imagine some 5’4 4/10 white cel telling safir he is superior to him because he is white. Is that cope or is it true.

@cromagnon
Almost all of the right wing extremists are insecure about a certain something
It's already proven how most of them are incels and how most incels are extremists

There's a reason "that Nazi kid" stereotype is an incel geek and not a normie or Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, RichardSpencel, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and wishIwasSalludon
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
@cromagnon If Delon would have been born 10 years before than when he did we could have seen him in those badass uniforms. Fuark. Marseille-style

d3aa9d3babd0a0514017a7e85d119209.jpg
82bb0933d49899ba451e2a2ea7bac0b3--luftwaffe-marseille.jpg

But he would most likely end up dead so it's fine as how it happened.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon and Imretarded?
@cromagnon If Delon would have been born 10 years before than when he did we could have seen him in those badass uniforms. Fuark. Marseille-style

French waffen SS mog

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
everytime i see a racecel on this site i always assume theyre sub-5 automatically. When have you met a normie who tries this hard to validate themselves and put down other cels on this site:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL

Would’ve been mogging all the kikes at the Nuremberg

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Chad is rarely a racist

Why would he be racist? Incels are racist to cope with the fact that their oneitis has taken BBC before

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and NZb6Air
Chad is rarely a racist

Why would he be racist? Incels are racist to cope with the fact that their oneitis has taken BBC before
Are you white or an alien?

@cromagnon
Yes, to some extent, people will cling onto anything to give them a sense of pride and obviously for most incels that wouldn’t be their face, height or wealth. Instead, they cling onto something else they’re a part of, their race. They subconsciously (or consciously) lift up their race beyond others and they’ll hike along.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I think you're the one doing the coping. Don't worry I wouldn't be racist.
How am I coping when there are scientific studies out there for you to see? Go educate yourself

How am I coping when there are scientific studies out there for you to see? Go educate yourself
You just talked about something random I never asked. The subject is racism. You wanted to validate yourself so you brought up something nobody asked for.

You just talked about something random I never asked. The subject is racism. You wanted to validate yourself so you brought up something nobody asked for.
Cry more

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope: