Is racism a cope for incel men?

Yes, to some extent, people will cling onto anything to give them a sense of pride and obviously for most incels that wouldn’t be their face, height or wealth. Instead, they cling onto something else they’re a part of, their race. They subconsciously (or consciously) lift up their race beyond others and they’ll hike along.
Worse yet is the scientific and statistically illiteracy of those who like to push decade old studies the most. The Dunning-Kruger effect in action.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Blackops2cel is a 2/10 but 6’6 is he white or ethnic?
i swear that ant eater looking women i saw on here has to be the lowest psl ever, cause blackops2cel mogs her so hard

• JFL
  • JFL

• JFL
It's a cope to look at racism only from the angle in order to feel better about your perceived misfortunes. Both Chad and Incel can be equally racist.
i agree, these folks try to link racism with mate exclusion aka a women not wanting fuck them is the same as hating or wishing harm to said un-desired men. Ive seen men say well if you don't want to fuck/date me your racist because your excluding me. Not realizing society only deals with racism in terms of jobs, housing, and the ability and freedome to socialize in public or be in areas and prison/jail/court dealings.
Undesired men believe since racism is a moral issue, they can link being excluding in mating as a moral one to thats need to be fixed by society/government.

These low-ranking males believe they can say see you don't want to have sex with me so your racist your a bad person, and magically women are gonna jump on their dicks.:lul: These men have no problem excluding fat/obese women, they will say its their right to fuck who they want.
These low-ranking males also tend to feel entitled to women, and belive they have possesion of random women of their race as if their property.You will have ugly males telling a attractive women of hes race she can't date so and so because he said so.:p These low-ranking men are such losers they live in through the mating success of higher ranking males in their race. They also believe by trying to shame said women it will increase their odds of getting sexual access.