Is racism a subproduct of lookism?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
I got myself thinking about that, a GL negro, arab, indian, rice, wont suffer racism, now imagine if 90% of those races were good looking, along with whites, is there would exist racism?

Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
we're all pink on the inside bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yes, you can differs race by traits (skin too) in their faces because of SKULL.

another race thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You're 146 iq you should've figured this out at 10 yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2227
I'm only racist towards males, is that normal?

No way what? you should discovered this shit at 7 if really 146 IQ.

Your double digit IQ didnt get the point, is a race being in average ugly the root od racism?

Your double digit IQ didnt get the point, is a race being in average ugly the root od racism?

"is racism a subproduct of lookism"

Yes, you can differs race by traits (skin too) in their faces because of SKULL.

MY RESPONSE IS DIRECT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION, IT'S NOT EVEN A QUESTION TOO YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS SHIT AND IF YOU STILL WITH PROBLEMS TO MAKE A CONCLUSION SO YOU ARE DUMB FUCK.

Also, Whites will still by superior, so, if 90% turns in good looking so 90% people will still inferior compared to whites.
Only way to make racism disappear is making 90% pop White and Good looking.

Last edited:
I think the biggest impact of lookism is your overall mass and intimidation features. A smaller more gracile male is treated completely differently than a large male in all aspects of life.

For women the same would apply to pure body and facial looks which would shape the way everyone treats them.

Racism is more dependent on region and affiliations if you're white in a white neighborhood or black in a black neighborhood you may not experience racism the same as a curry who is trying to fit in in rural Wisconsin or something like that.

I got myself thinking about that, a GL negro, arab, indian, rice, wont suffer racism, now imagine if 90% of those races were good looking, along with whites, is there would exist racism?
Racism was invented to justify slavery, and genocide in the 14th century by elites it has nothing to do with looks.