Is Racism against ethnics really a thing in the West or am I just lucky?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I was going through the post history of some ethnic users and I saw a lot of posts about racism in the West. As an Indian guy who moved to Scandinavia last year, I have never had any issues here. Everyone from cashiers, to bus drivers, to shopkeepers is kind and friendly. Whether it be old people or teenagers they have always behaved nicely to me. I was thinking that oldies would be racist to me but surprisingly they have been very chill.

Teenagers and kids too are friendly from whatever interactions I've had with them. Now finally coming to the women, I never felt that the local women here have treated me like I am going to rape them on the spot. In fact when travelling in buses there have been several occasions when women would come and sit next to me when they could go sit next to a white person or a woman.

Overall I feel like my skin color has never mattered here and I have not faced a single incident when I felt someone was rude to me. Am I just lucky or is Scandinavia better in this regard compared to say UK or is the West actually not racist?

@ArvidGustavsson
@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dirtydorito, VedicAryan33, currylightskin and 10 others
nobody wants to fuck them must be because of racism probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Truecel14, ManletBlackcel and 8 others
short ethnics get bullied

height failo is very brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Truecel14, Deleted member and 1 other person
short ethnics get bullied

height failo is very brutal tbh
I am not tall either. Women mog me heightwise sometimes and I get a hardon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 18439, currylightskin and 3 others
I was going through the post history of some ethnic users and I saw a lot of posts about racism in the West. As an Indian guy who moved to Scandinavia last year, I have never had any issues here. Everyone from cashiers, to bus drivers, to shopkeepers is kind and friendly. Whether it be old people or teenagers they have always behaved nicely to me. I was thinking that oldies would be racist to me but surprisingly they have been very chill.

Teenagers and kids too are friendly from whatever interactions I've had with them. Now finally coming to the women, I never felt that the local women here have treated me like I am going to rape them on the spot. In fact when travelling in buses there have been several occasions when women would come and sit next to me when they could go sit next to a white person or a woman.

Overall I feel like my skin color has never mattered here and I have not faced a single incident when I felt someone was rude to me. Am I just lucky or is Scandinavia better in this regard compared to say UK or is the West actually not racist?

@ArvidGustavsson
@StrangerDanger
racism is not a thing irl. asia and africa is much more racist than europe. I have been to many european countries including UK and have never faced racism.

the first time I was exposed to racism ever in my life was in discord, then in reddit, then omegle and now here. IRL- never.

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360

@ArvidGustavsson
@StrangerDanger
Didn't read the post but, Hella niggas post about racism
This nigga right here doesn't experience it , all the sudden racism isn't real in the west cuz this nigga didn't experience it hmmm
Btw as a white looking ass nigga idc about being called a white boy but black people prob the most racist mfs lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 17872
racism is not a thing irl. asia and africa is much more racist than europe. I have been to many european countries including UK and have never faced racism.

the first time I was exposed to racism ever in my life was in discord, then in reddit, then omegle and now here. IRL- never.
Yeah people online are assholes and many try to act bvll online who are abused dogs irl

Didn't read the post but, Hella niggas post about racism
This nigga right here doesn't experience it , all the sudden racism isn't real in the west cuz this nigga didn't experience it hmmm
Btw as a white looking ass nigga idc about being called a white boy but black people prob the most racist mfs lmfao
It depends how severe it is. Because some people have been posting that it is very bad. While I don't feel it at all. So is this just a location issue or am I lucky or are we just interpreting things differently

We dont discriminate people because of race in scandinavia
but casual racism still exists like racist jokes privately between friend groups or people you know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, fauxfox, Mewton and 5 others
You aren't a Dravidian Shitskin.

Yeah people online are assholes and many try to act bvll online who are abused dogs irl
people online are mostly jobless. especially people here who have mental problems as well. theres abundant amount of neo-nasis in psl community. thats other reason.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and 11gaijin
they just dont care about your existence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and 11gaijin
Yes it's real. Don't let ignorant cumskins gaslight you. Dating, housing, employment, education are all heavily skewed towards whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Truecel14, ManletBlackcel and 5 others

It depends how severe it is. Because some people have been posting that it is very bad. While I don't feel it at all. So is this just a location issue or am I lucky or are we just interpreting things differently

Do you live in a big liberal city or small white town?

Do you hang out with whites or ethnics?

@ArvidGustavsson
@StrangerDanger
West isn't very racist especially if you are born here

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Yes it's real. Don't let ignorant cumskins gaslight you. Dating, housing, employment, education are all heavily skewed towards whites.
I don't know man, I get emails and messages on Linkedin like every week for job interviews. I have received like 40 messages since moving here for job interviews. I tried to check my income percentile and I am top 5% in Sweden and top 1% in people of my age.

I think it all depends on your skills.

Do you live in a big liberal city or small white town?

Do you hang out with whites or ethnics?
Yes, I live in the capital. Hangout with both. I guess it would be bad if I lived in a small town.

Thread about race and racism always gets popular on this looksmaxing forum lmao

I don't know man, I get emails and messages on Linkedin like every week for job interviews. I have received like 40 messages since moving here for job interviews. I tried to check my income percentile and I am top 5% in Sweden and top 1% in people of my age.

Scandanavia is not the west though, even with the skilled ethnics you rarely see them getting promoted

• +1
But obviously, if you have an irrefutable skill it's alot harder to discriminate

• +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins. and 11gaijin
Of course it is although it might be less blatant than in other countries. In public, generally, everyone will have manners, the most you’d deal with is a few not very welcoming looks or some not-so nice words muttered under their breath.

Behind closed doors though with no fear of social reprimand they’ll happily throw around every insult tied with your ethnicity.

You might also have some issues dating the girls because their parents or grandparents aren’t very welcoming in regards to having their children date an “outsider”. Or you’ll struggle more finding a job (especially if you have an ethnic name) than your white counterpart even with the same or even better skill set.

I could probably list a dozen other things. Point is, it is there, it happens perhaps not very evident at times but any ethnic living in Europe is bound to experience something similar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30399, Truecel14, Johanjohan and 2 others
We dont discriminate people because of race in scandinavia
but casual racism still exists like racist jokes privately between friend groups or people you know
I talked to a jewish user from lookism who lived in a small Danish town. And he said whites tried to avoid him as much possible even when he was a kid. Never was a part of any white social circle. All his friends were Muslims. Last time i talked he said he is planning to move to Israel.

But he said they were not directly racist to him. Except a few incidences growing up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
people genrally wont be open about it because it can lead to fights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I talked to a jewish user from lookism who lived in a small Danish town. And he said whites tried to avoid him as much possible even when he was a kid. Never was a part of any white social circle. All his friends were Muslims. Last time i talked he said he is planning to move to Israel.

But he said they were not directly racist to him. Except a few incidences growing up.
Brutal Jew Pill

Are jews considered ethnics? Wouldn't he look just like the Whites? I can guess he would not be blond and all but still brutal

They didn’t like him because he was ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 17872 and 11gaijin
Brutal Jew Pill

Are jews considered ethnics? Wouldn't he look just like the Whites? I can guess he would not be blond and all but still brutal
He looked white. French phenotype. Dark hair, Blue eyes.

But it was a small town. When he was in Copenhagen people were way more open with him.

• So Sad

But it was a small town. When he was in Copenhagen people were way more open with him.
Curious what is your ethnicity :Comfy:

You are not subhuman maby

So they are even more racists, they are racists to whites too. :lul::lul::lul:

But tbh I have heard that people here are xenophobic so it is different than racism. If you can't speak Swedish (here in Sweden) it would be hard to make Swedish friends. And this is something that white people from other countries like Germany, USA etc have said.

What type of Jew was he? If he was Ashkenazi he could have blended in. I don't think he was discriminated just because of his race, probably were ugly, non nt or behaved weird. Even adopted ethnics raised in Scandinavian family gets treated likewise as natives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, 11gaijin and hebbewem
every single second that my dick isnt being sucked on by a brown whore is a second of racism

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 15004 and 11gaijin

what do you do? and how much do you make?

What type of Jew was he?
Sephardic
If he was Ashkenazi he could have blended in. I don't think he was discriminated just because of his race,
He looked southern french with dark gair and features and blue eyes.
probably were ugly,
He was a LTN
non nt or behaved weird.
He was non NT and a some social anxiety
Even adopted ethnics raised in Scandinavian family gets treated likewise as natives
Yeah but it was only the small town whites that treated him like that. Ethnics and in Copenhagen were a lot friendlier to him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I think they are taller in Ontorio where I go to uni
😳😳
You got to Uni in Ontario??? Fuark same thought you went to a BC university.

Ought to meet up some day😈😈

Yeah shitton of 5'5 and 5'6 FOB asians arabs and indians and yeah even some africans:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
😳😳
You got to Uni in Ontario??? Fuark same thought you went to a BC university.

Ought to meet up some day😈😈

Yeah shitton of 5'5 and 5'6 FOB asians arabs and indians and yeah even some africans:ROFLMAO:
you changed ur avi again

What type of Jew was he? If he was Ashkenazi he could have blended in. I don't think he was discriminated just because of his race, probably were ugly, non nt or behaved weird. Even adopted ethnics raised in Scandinavian family gets treated likewise as natives

As a ukrainian i would join the russian war against europeans.

Loot, rape and kill all western euros.

Just like the Red Army did ( 40% of which were ukrainians ).

Balkan bois feel free to join @TsarTsar444 @Lihito @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @vanilla

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 17676, gamma and 5 others
Software Engineer, don't want to mention the number as I may get doxxed using that info
how did you move to Sweden? did you move to study there or did you get a job offer while you were still in India?

how did you move to Sweden? did you move to study there or did you get a job offer while you were still in India?
I was working in another Asian country before moving here. I got a job with visa sponsorship.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
I was working in another Asian country before moving here. I got a job with visa sponsorship.
why not move to the US since the pay there is much higher?

i hate this world tbh

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos