Is Racism against ethnics really a thing in the West or am I just lucky?

why not move to the US since the pay there is much higher?
Getting visa is very very difficult because competition is very tough plus the lottery system. Also getting a permanent residence is not easy either.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
I was going through the post history of some ethnic users and I saw a lot of posts about racism in the West. As an Indian guy who moved to Scandinavia last year, I have never had any issues here. Everyone from cashiers, to bus drivers, to shopkeepers is kind and friendly. Whether it be old people or teenagers they have always behaved nicely to me. I was thinking that oldies would be racist to me but surprisingly they have been very chill.

Teenagers and kids too are friendly from whatever interactions I've had with them. Now finally coming to the women, I never felt that the local women here have treated me like I am going to rape them on the spot. In fact when travelling in buses there have been several occasions when women would come and sit next to me when they could go sit next to a white person or a woman.

Overall I feel like my skin color has never mattered here and I have not faced a single incident when I felt someone was rude to me. Am I just lucky or is Scandinavia better in this regard compared to say UK or is the West actually not racist?

@ArvidGustavsson
@StrangerDanger
Don't worry, boyo. Even if there's racism as of now the west is going to be fully ethnic in 15 years. I guess curries are still going to get bullied though.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Mewton, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
lookism, it sucks that people legit get treated worse because they were born black or another color, because of they are black they get less job offers = more poverty more poverty more criminaslim aka people are hating on black people on average because a small group does it

aka lookism ruined the whole fucking world

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 17676, Lihito and 1 other person
Of course it is although it might be less blatant than in other countries. In public, generally, everyone will have manners, the most you’d deal with is a few not very welcoming looks or some not-so nice words muttered under their breath.

Behind closed doors though with no fear of social reprimand they’ll happily throw around every insult tied with your ethnicity.

You might also have some issues dating the girls because their parents or grandparents aren’t very welcoming in regards to having their children date an “outsider”. Or you’ll struggle more finding a job (especially if you have an ethnic name) than your white counterpart even with the same or even better skill set.

I could probably list a dozen other things. Point is, it is there, it happens perhaps not very evident at times but any ethnic living in Europe is bound to experience something similar.
Yes it's real. Don't let ignorant cumskins gaslight you. Dating, housing, employment, education are all heavily skewed towards whites.
This.

Racism is very, very well hidden and damn near ingrained in society.

Its so well ingrained that you can almost call it automatous. Like how an ethnicity really was recently, intently oppressed financially and socioeconomically and the butt of all jokes. And then you have a system finalized that prioritizes money, socioeconomic, and halo as the exclusive means to resources. Then how better resources as a youth usually equates to better opportunities, and higher IQ etc. Then you also have artificially manufactured halos, social norms, and fraternity orders which reinforce the tipped scale, instead of solving it. (Whiteceleb=high ranking trillionaire illuminati, Blackceleb=thugmaxxed or sold out to the core, or Mr. Popo vs Goku, etc.)
Lets not even talk about the advertised and funded, black on black gang, willy lynch culture.

All of this just makes it harder for a black person in the west to survive, at least more so than the white counterpart. Especially in a primarily black area, as its culture is mostly self destructive and devoid of sustainability. Its basically like being born with negative SMV. BBC made it better for AA for a while, but its niche at best, and only applies to a certain archetype. It also does not solve the issue on a root level. It made it even more worst actually, as now we see a lot of the head counterparts reacting negatively, furthering the hatred for blacks even more.

Its really complex. So complex that its hard to pin it on just "white" people. This is probably why you see a lot who claim it does not exist, or some who even have the opposite stance of "they are trying to make me seem like the enemy when i did nothing".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Truecel14, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
I was going through the post history of some ethnic users and I saw a lot of posts about racism in the West. As an Indian guy who moved to Scandinavia last year, I have never had any issues here. Everyone from cashiers, to bus drivers, to shopkeepers is kind and friendly. Whether it be old people or teenagers they have always behaved nicely to me. I was thinking that oldies would be racist to me but surprisingly they have been very chill.

Teenagers and kids too are friendly from whatever interactions I've had with them. Now finally coming to the women, I never felt that the local women here have treated me like I am going to rape them on the spot. In fact when travelling in buses there have been several occasions when women would come and sit next to me when they could go sit next to a white person or a woman.

Overall I feel like my skin color has never mattered here and I have not faced a single incident when I felt someone was rude to me. Am I just lucky or is Scandinavia better in this regard compared to say UK or is the West actually not racist?

@ArvidGustavsson
@StrangerDanger
It's easy to understand really.

The fact that people are not racist in wider society or when out in the open is because of the fact that in those situations the context in our brains understands that what the 'our tribe' is in wider society is 'everyone else', no matter what ethnicity/race they are from. And you enforce that idea by being nice to everyone else.

But when people are within social circles with whom we share characteristics such as skin color, culture, ethnicity, etc. people will say things that would be considered racist in wider society. And the reason that they would do that is simple... when we are within such social circles, our brain realizes that they are 'our current tribe' right now, and to ensure that the tribe survives, and that you remain a part of the tribe, you have to be exclusionary to anyone who does not share the few 'fundamental shared characteristics' which form the identity of the group.

This also explains why people who remain in their basements are racist/bigots... it's because they are much more likely to be living in their indoor surroundings with people with whom they share a lot of characteristics (eg family).

^ These are my own theories about the nature of humans, so take it with a grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and 11gaijin
Do you live in a big liberal city or small white town?

Do you hang out with whites or ethnics?
I've lived in both small town and liberal city and hung out with both whites and ethnics.

Probably because you are Indian. You guys act respectfully and cultured everywhere you go.

Not saying racism doesn’t exists here in Europe, because it certainly does, but most of the time it stems from the foreigner being cocky / unrespectful and actig like as if he owned the place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and EasternRightWinger15
View attachment 1730108

As a ukrainian i would join the russian war against europeans.

Loot, rape and kill all western euros.

Just like the Red Army did ( 40% of which were ukrainians ).

Balkan bois feel free to join @TsarTsar444 @Lihito @gamma @WontStopNorwooding @vanilla
Did somebody say WAR CRIMES:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
It depends, if you are good looking/masculine and or have some actual talent or stand out, or especially break stereotypes for your "group", you will be worshipped as a Demi-God if anything. Srs.

If you're a nobody, even then, most people only bark online and don't actively/obviously racially discriminate in person... because they are cowardly. You just may not succeed much in various advents but you probably won't feel like it's because of your race. In my opinion.

@ArvidGustavsson
@StrangerDanger
im ethnic in the west never got bullied or encountered racism. i was actually always liked in school. but girls dont like me cuz im ethnic

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
im ethnic in the west never got bullied or encountered racism. i was actually always liked in school. but girls dont like me cuz im ethnic
Yeah, I've only experienced in person (like obvious that I'm aware of) Racism like twice, once in 5th Grade, it was in P.E. Class by this ADHD Red Headed kid, I stomped his hyperactive ass out in the locker room and he moved schools.

Another in 5th or 6th grade, Some Emo school shooter esque Arab kid, who I again, beat the shit out of, in the lunchroom...and haven't experienced it any other time.

People know not to fuck with Me Tbh...the perks of being tall and masculine :D

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
And even then, it was because I was known for being in ISS quite a bit around that time.

So these two niggas thought they could get away with shit like that because I didn't want to get in trouble. They were wrong. Gave 0 fucks.

Don't worry, boyo. Even if there's racism as of now the west is going to be fully ethnic in 15 years. I guess curries are still going to get bullied though.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

They'll go Hitler on you before that happens. Look at what happened when Russia invaded Ukraine. Nobody gave af about millions of dead brown babies elsewhere but when a few white people get bombed its WW3. Whites just feign tolerance. You will be gassed or deported long before whites become a minority.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

They'll go Hitler on you before that happens. Look at what happened when Russia invaded Ukraine. Nobody gave af about millions of dead brown babies elsewhere but when a few white people get bombed its WW3. Whites just feign tolerance. You will be gassed or deported long before whites become a minority.
This is a massive cope whites dont even have a cultural idenity, white people dont care about their race data proves this saying otherwise just shows how much of a delusional retard you are

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Depends if you're light-skinned or white-passing. People assume I'm white so I haven't received much bullying for being an ethnic.

This is a massive cope whites dont even have a cultural idenity, white people dont care about their race data proves this saying otherwise just shows how much of a delusional retard you are
If whites don't care about race why did Ukrainian refugees get the red carpet almost instantly in addition to having the entire western media apparatus virtue signal to them, while ethnic migrants are treated like bugs infesting the place?

YOU are the ones who are coping. Whites are still racist af. They just pretend to tolerate ethnics because they want to make the $ by exploiting them. Once they start being perceived as a nuance/threat, they'll get the axe.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 15164

Slavs are not white. They are mongoloid gooks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
If whites don't care about race why did Ukrainian refugees get the red carpet almost instantly in addition to having the entire western media apparatus virtue signal to them, while ethnic migrants are treated like bugs infesting the place?

YOU are the ones who are coping. Whites are still racist af. They just pretend to tolerate ethnics because they want to make the $ by exploiting them. Once they start being perceived as a nuance/threat, they'll get the axe.

only 15% of white see their ethicinity as central to their idenity, thats why white birth rates are at an all time low, because white people dont care about their own race etc. Ukranian refugees being pushed in is all about media coverage

View attachment 1741481
only 15% of white see their ethicinity as central to their idenity, thats why white birth rates are at an all time low, because white people dont care about their own race etc. Ukranian refugees being pushed in is all about media coverage

it's 2022, no one's gonna be outright racist to your face, maybe a few old folks with alzheimers, but other than that, u'll be aight

View attachment 1741481
I'm talking about Europe not USA. But tbh American whites are such utter doucehbags that I don't even give af what happens to them.

EDIT: And polls mean NOTHING. Most people are NPCs and don't even have any self-awareness at all. Most foids say they don't only want chad and many probably believe it, but we all know that isn't true in the slighest.

Slavs are not white. They are mongoloid gooks.
I literally have a Ukrainian family living right next door as a result of fleeing the war. They look barely any different from the local whites.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and gamma
I'm talking about Europe not USA. But tbh American whites are such utter doucehbags that I don't even give af what happens to them.

EDIT: And polls mean NOTHING. Most people are NPCs and don't even have any self-awareness at all. Most foids say they don't only want chad and many probably believe it, but we all know that isn't true in the slighest.
European whites are literally far more cucked, and your retarded if you think whites have any sort of ethnic nepotism when europeans mass import somalis and arabs who do nothing but rape local women and make the economy far worse. Whites will be extinct or absorbed into the wider brown genepool.

I literally have a Ukrainian family living right next door as a result of fleeing the war. They look barely any different from the local whites.
Obviously, beware the indian trolls here spewing bullshit like europeans being replaced in 15 years. Mumbai fiction.

European whites are literally far more cucked, and your retarded if you think whites have any sort of ethnic nepotism when europeans mass import somalis and arabs who do nothing but rape local women and make the economy far worse. Whites will be extinct or absorbed into the wider brown genepool.
Jfl the ethnics the whites import have almost no political power they're just useful idiots for whites. It's sort of like how blacks in the USA nearly all vote democrat but don't actually control anything irl.

Jfl the ethnics the whites import have almost no political power they're just useful idiots for whites. It's sort of like how blacks in the USA nearly all vote democrat but don't actually control anything irl.
Yeah whites dont have political power, only jews have political power and they hate white people

Yeah whites dont have political power, only jews have political power and they hate white people
So fucking tired of this bullshit trope.

Jews are disproportionately represented PER CAPITA but most institutions are not controlled by Jews. Jfl Jews don't even benefit from Muslims immigrating into the countries they live in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
I never seen racism in any western country tbh.

In Hong Kong no guys were ever racist to me, but I am pretty sure all the noodlewhores were, but don't have any evidence of this sadly as I can't speak cantonese

racism mostly exists in the heads of entitled shitskins who think people owe them some kind of special acknowledgement. and then when they see high iq successful whites, they accuse them of having some innate inborn "privilege" which is true to an extent, because superior genetics, but it's a massive failo when they bitch and whine all day about it and misatribute it to muh systemic racism. it just advertises how worthless they are and failos them even more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
Racism is rampant, when you have a country with so many ethnics in it its prone to get violent and things will fall apart. It happened with Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia, Rome, and look at the US today.

I don't talk to other races of people in real life