Is raising testosterone naturally a meme?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Does it even make a noticeable difference if you take zinc, vitamin d3 and do other things which are claimed to raise your testosterone levels naturally or is it cope?
Did anyone here an experiment where he made a testosterone test and compared the results with a testosterone test after doing some things which should increase it?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thisend, Indiana Evans and 2 others
Not a meme if you make sure you're on top of your bloodwork + you're completely healthy, you work out regularly and you don't jerk off every two seconds. Of course there's shit that reduces your T like microplastics among other things which I guess you could pay attention to or just not care for at all and just stick to the orthodox ways of boosting T. Sun exposure + diet also matter a lot.

Ngl I coomed 4 times yesterday and feel like absolute shit today :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 12 others
I personally think it's complete cope unless you are talking about extremes (obesity, serious VitD deficiency, 0 exercise at all, shit sleep, etc).

For the average healthy young male, I doubt any of this stuff makes a noticeable difference. Especially this nofap cope of the guy above. Nofap does nothing for T levels and this is shown by studies. T levels increased in the short term but actually decreased on the longer term below baseline (>1 week).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acromegaly_Chad, Marsiere214 and 4 others
T levels increased in the short term but actually decreased on the longer term below baseline (>1 week).
Yea I read that as well. Seems like jerking off every 7 days is optimal then to always get the testosterone boost

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Beastchodecode, AscendingHero and 2 others
Not a meme if you make sure you're on top of your bloodwork + you're completely healthy, you work out regularly and you don't jerk off every two seconds. Of course there's shit that reduces your T like microplastics among other things which I guess you could pay attention to or just not care for at all and just stick to the orthodox ways of boosting T. Sun exposure + diet also matter a lot.

Ngl I coomed 4 times yesterday and feel like absolute shit today :hnghn:

How much test/nutrients does your body lose from ejaculating? I came 3 times the other day and felt like my brain was fried.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Indiana Evans and n0rthface
I think I read somewhere that you can't actually raise your testosterone level if you're at your natural levels

However almost noone is due to lifestyle, diet and shit, so you can do things to try to get back to that level

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced and Indiana Evans
For the average healthy young male, I doubt any of this stuff makes a noticeable difference. Especially this nofap cope of the guy above. Nofap does nothing for T levels and this is shown by studies. T levels increased in the short term but actually decreased on the longer term below baseline (>1 week).
I didn't say NoFap, I said don't jerk off too often.

How much test/nutrients does your body lose from ejaculating? I came 3 times the other day and felt like my brain was fried.
Apparently it's minimal according to science but I feel like absolute dogshit when I do it too often.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toth's thot, Indiana Evans and 1 other person
Apparently it's minimal according to science
5BA0BD7B 8C74 43FC 98FA 47C4D1888693

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, fjor2096, thisend and 7 others
regular sex, sun exposure, quality food high in fat, no fapping, combat sport + heavy gym/hiit
and i went from 483 to 750 in a year tho.
also staying on 15 % bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, HQNPmaxxing, Schönling and 6 others
regular sex, sun exposure, quality food high in fat, no fapping, combat sport + heavy gym/hiit
and i went from 483 to 750 in a year tho.
also staying on 15 % bodyfat
But did the difference in testosterone made a difference for you? Like more energy, easier muscle building, more attention from women etc

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and n0rthface
Does it even make a noticeable difference if you take zinc, vitamin d3 and do other things which are claimed to raise your testosterone levels naturally or is it cope?
Did anyone here an experiment where he made a testosterone test and compared the results with a testosterone test after doing some things which should increase it?

Why are you talking about vitamins? Drinking milk and lifting is all you need to naturally raise testosterone. Combine these two, and you will have higher testosterone. Simple as.

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
Free t and androgen receptors are whats important.
There will not be enough benefit to go from 500 t level to 700. You would need above reference range levels to feel a significant benefit.

• +1
Reactions: thisend and Indiana Evans
Went from 400 to 850 only with diet and some exercize. Eat eggs, grassfed meat, raw dairy, organs, good grains, some good carb sources, fruit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Elvisandreaa, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Testosterone is derived from cholesterol so make sure to get enough. Make sure to get enough vitamins especially vitamin d, enough micro nutrients such as carnosine, creatine, taruine etc. as well as getting in enough good carb sources. There have been many people who have increased their natural testosterone on the internet. Those saying you can't likely are looking for an excuse to be on trt.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Stallone
Diet and lifestyle have a huge impact on testosterone. T levels vary significantly throughout the day anyway, people take one test and then get fixated on that one reading instead of looking at the bigger picture. Reverse the environmental and dietary changes that have afflicted men since the last century and you will get results.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and prettyboyswag
No ofc not. Diet, lifestyle affect your T levels. Do you have a high sex drive when you're sleep deprived? Or after eating cereal all day? Probably not. All that shit matters. Zinc is legit aswell. Everytime I I take it my sex drive increases

maybe it does, but not to the point where you notice it, i mean lets say your test levels are 80/100... maybe you would get to 80,05/100 technically they are not lying to you

It's probably a meme and nothing comparable to injecting T. I raised my T like 300 pts and noticed nothing, but when i injected it was a different world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I personally think it's complete cope unless you are talking about extremes (obesity, serious VitD deficiency, 0 exercise at all, shit sleep, etc).

Yup. If i stay on no fap for more than 5 days I don't even get an erection anymore

squeezing your balls makes you produce more testosterone ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Yes, you need to stimulate your testicles with gamma rays

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 6423
But did the difference in testosterone made a difference for you? Like more energy, easier muscle building, more attention from women etc
yes , i feel more cofident, more aggresive, sometimes when i walk throught the street i imavined punching people in the face with elbow or fist.
Also more dominant in general life and more aggrsive during sex.
I was happier tho and driven. it got a bit down i dont feel the same strength and drive, maybe tol much fapping.

It's probably a meme and nothing comparable to injecting T. I raised my T like 300 pts and noticed nothing, but when i injected it was a different world.
Can you explain this "world"? Just had my T tested and I'm at 601 total at 24, feeling like it's making me feel like shit.

Can you explain this "world"? Just had my T tested and I'm at 601 total at 24, feeling like it's making me feel like shit.
You can lift heavier, gain weight and shiet.

congrats, i was at 905 when i got a blood test months ago, tryna get to 1300 ngdl
Went from 400 to 850 only with diet and some exercize. Eat eggs, grassfed meat, raw dairy, organs, good grains, some good carb sources, fruit

he just felt more horny. 601 isnt low enough to make you feel like shit but it would be worth it to make an effort to rise them

Yeah, it's a meme. Guys on the internet massively overrate how much you can benefit from natural testosterone boost.

Just live healthy (sleep plenty, eat whole foods, exercise and don't be fat). That's 95% of what you can do for your testosterone levels.

Yeah, it's a meme. Guys on the internet massively overrate how much you can benefit from natural testosterone boost.

Just live healthy (sleep plenty, eat whole foods, exercise and don't be fat). That's 95% of what you can do for your testosterone levels.
how tf do u know that for a fact

Of all the T supplements I tried I only felt butea superba for ~2 weeks with some increased aggression.

I am now on roids and think what I felt might have been placebo. Supplements cannot be compared to real T injections. They are called cope for a reason.

Just inject T to raise T. Save money and use it on what works.
It is simple really.

I assume you live in germany. If you do decide to roid check out catcafe: https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/cat-cafe-eu-domesticated.134405499/

Price, stealth and quality are solid.

If you have any questions dm me.

bruh if u feel bad after it then abstain

Of all the T supplements I tried I only felt butea superba for ~2 weeks with some increased aggression.

I am now on roids and think what I felt might have been placebo. Supplements cannot be compared to real T injections. They are called cope for a reason.

Just inject T to raise T. Save money and use it on what works.
It is simple really.

I assume you live in germany. If you do decide to roid check out catcafe: https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/cat-cafe-eu-domesticated.134405499/

Price, stealth and quality are solid.

If you have any questions dm me.
but ur balls stop working

• +1
Reactions: thisend
but ur balls stop working
They work fine. To notice any difference takes like 1 year of roids. If you are paranoid you inject HCG from day 1. If you overdo HCG your balls get even bigger than natural.

Basically dont be a retard. Do mild roids in sane dosages with proper precautitions like HCG, and have PCT on hand in case you need to go off roids unexpectedly so you dont become soy after going off.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ChristianChad
They work fine. To notice any difference takes like 1 year of roids. If you are paranoid you inject HCG from day 1. If you overdo HCG your balls get even bigger than natural.

Basically dont be a retard. Do mild roids in sane dosages with proper precautitions like HCG, and have PCT on hand in case you need to go off roids unexpectedly so you dont become soy after going off.
just seems so cucked
you can't produce a natural male hormone
why the hell can't you? why not just raise systematic health?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thisend
just seems so cucked
you can't produce a natural male hormone
why the hell can't you? why not just raise systematic health?
I play the cards I'm dealt.
Its over anyway so I don't give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Living well = high Test and feeling good.
Living poorly = low T and feeling terrible.

Its both correlation and causation, the things that make you high test will make you feel great on their own.of course they raise test and can also make you feel much better.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and ChristianChad
Absolutely not. But people who manage to figure out what to do typically keep it a secret. 1000ng/dl+ levels natty is achievable for a lot of people.

Things proven to work:

Icing your balls
Cutting out bread, soy, plastics
Nofap (unironically)
Correcting circadian rhythm (sleeping before midnight) 8hrs+
Losing fat
Making sure you’re not vit d3 or magnesium deficient.
Acute supplementation of cistanche tubulosa or tongkat ali. Don’t take either of them for too long though.
Weight training. Eating healthy fats and enough cholesterol.

It’s more about cutting out bad soy-esque habits and staying driven.

It’s been shown that even winning a competitive sports game can increase Test, or seeing your favourite team win. Improving dopamine tone.. Bromantane can help with that.

Keep challenging yourself and you’ll maintain healthy T levels.

Things that’ll fuck your T.

- Taking too many random supplements (unknown effects and interactions)

- Veganism

- Periods of prolonged under-eating

- Chronic masturbation

- Lack of mental and physical challenges

- SSRIs and other things that cause pssd/anhedonia like symptoms

- Plastics

- Choosing remote work over in person work

- Not having plans and long term goals

- Regular alcohol consumption

And a lot more.

Afaik cistanche increases cytochrome enzymes that are important in the steroidogenesis pathway. CYP11a1 CYP17a1 and CYP3a4 I think.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Living well = high Test and feeling good.
Living poorly = low T and feeling terrible.

Its both correlation and causation, the things that make you high test will make you feel great on their own.of course they raise test and can also make you feel much better.
Pretty much. T decreases the more you avoid situations that are physiologically “challenging”.

You aren't so much raising your test as you are removing the things that diminish it.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Acute d3 megadoses helped me (50-100k IUs per day for 3-5 weeks). No need to continue supplementing after. Zinc supplementation is ineffective too (in my experience)

Keep challenging yourself and you’ll maintain healthy T levels.
The effects of one's mind on testosterone is heavily underrated in general. Positive self-talk, long and short term goals, working towards and achieving those, looking forward to things, challenging oneself, competition with others, finding oneself good-looking and therefore having a high sense of self-worth, etc. Dopamine and testosterone are closely linked.

A person with such a way of thinking will also automatically not fap 5 times, eat like shit or overconsume alcohol because he knows that those things aren't good habits for achieving his goals.

Obviously it's also the other way round, that someone with high natural T levels is more likely to have a high T mentality, but vice versa is often overlooked in "raising testosterone" posts

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9274 and 3 others
take vit D, zinc, lift, find a woman to dominate, flex in the mirror.

Your shit will skyrocket, i promise.

The effects of one's mind on testosterone is heavily underrated in general. Positive self-talk, long and short term goals, working towards and achieving those, looking forward to things, challenging oneself, competition with others, finding oneself good-looking and therefore having a high sense of self-worth, etc. Dopamine and testosterone are closely linked.

A person with such a way of thinking will also automatically not fap 5 times, eat like shit or overconsume alcohol because he knows that those things aren't good habits for achieving his goals.

Obviously it's also the other way round, that someone with high natural T levels is more likely to have a high T mentality, but vice versa is often overlooked in "raising testosterone" posts
Spot on..

the meme is that "if you have high testosterone you'd never have the idea to get it checked in the first place" which isn't true due to the mental health crisis of 2021.

I thought my t levels would be bottomed out because I felt like shit,

I took a test.. 800 ng/dl

After I found out though, it all made sense. My estradiol was really high too, and thats probably what was giving me a lot of symptoms..

But immediately after seeing it was 800, I thought about my natural desire to win, and my sort of hunter mentality with everything in life.. my desire to rise up hierarchy and dominate women, etc..

Whether it's chicken or egg, my test levels are really high and my mindset shows it. MASSIVELY critical component in having high t levels that people seem to laugh off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Need2Ascend
yes , i feel more cofident, more aggresive, sometimes when i walk throught the street i imavined punching people in the face with elbow or fist.
Also more dominant in general life and more aggrsive during sex.
I was happier tho and driven. it got a bit down i dont feel the same strength and drive, maybe tol much fapping.
🤓

Not a meme. U can raise it but not really high. Ofc better than what u started with