Is Ramieri the goat of Bimax?? Ramieri vs Raffaini

treezy456

treezy456

Iron
Im going to be getting bimax soon and Im deciding between Raffaini and Ramieri.

-I can find many negative comments on raffaini where people say that they got botched and that he fucked up their life!

-I can’t find any on Ramieri though all the comments he has are positive And haven’t heard about any botches!

I feel like you can great results with raffaini or he can fuck you up.
I think Ramieri will give you fine results nothing crazy but there is minimal risk of messing you up.

Need some high Iq people to help with the decision
IMG 9147
IMG 9145
IMG 9146

IMG 9144
IMG 9143
IMG 9141

Attachments

• IMG_9142.png
    IMG_9142.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, counterintuitive and gravlek
i read many posts on this forum about raffaini and ramieri almost all of them but I wanna know your opinion

A lot of people glaze raffaini because of his crazy transformation but what about the botches Ik that he has best results but what about these comments

Don’t nitpick this too much. The best you can do is have consult with both for your specific case. See which surgery plan and doc suits you better and make a decision.

Both these guys are well known and established. The opinion of a few .Org members won’t change that.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, MTNAscension2 and treezy456
Don’t nitpick this too much. The best you can do is have consult with both for your specific case. See which surgery plan and doc suits you better and make a decision.

Both these guys are well known and established. The opinion of a few .Org members won’t change that.
How am I going to be able to tell. Raffaini seems arrogant even in his positive results they mention it

How am I going to be able to tell. Raffaini seems arrogant even in his positive results they mention it
Like I said, whatever suits you best. If you don’t like that attitude you should avoid it. If you think it’s worth it for a potentially better result go for it.

But 1 thing is for sure, you’re gonna spend a hell of a lot money so running after a dude who acts arrogant can fuck you up mentally aswell…

• +1
Reactions: greycel and treezy456
Like I said, whatever suits you best. If you don’t like that attitude you should avoid it. If you think it’s worth it for a potentially better result go for it.

But 1 thing is for sure, you’re gonna spend a hell of a lot money so running after a dude who acts arrogant can fuck you up mentally aswell…
Thanks bro Great Advice

• +1
Reactions: greycel, sexy and gravlek
Yes, this forum has used cutting edge incel algorithms to evaluate the work of tens of thousands of maxillofacial surgeons across the globe and determined that Ramieri is the GOAT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cicada0x, Clqs, counterintuitive and 7 others
Yes, this forum has used cutting edge incel algorithms to evaluate the work of tens of thousands of maxillofacial surgeons across the globe and determined that Ramieri is the GOAT.
Never seen as impressive results from ramieri as from raffaini

• +1
Reactions: sexy
I feel like you might be one of the wisest surgerymaxxers I read a lot of your posts on bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and sexy
Never seen as impressive results from ramieri as from raffaini
I was being sarcastic. But results are as much about potential as surgical skill. They're also about how deformed the person looks to begin with. Raffaini has been doing surgery for 30 years. He's also world renown (outside of incel forums). He probably does more surgeries than other surgeons and can be more picky about cases he takes on. Then he's super picky about the results he publishes. He's probably done thousands of male jaw surgeries. How many has he published? He also does a lot of additional work on top of the jaw surgery. Who knows what. My surgeon went to a conference hosted by Raffaini and told me Raffaini got pissed at him when he asked something like "Sure, this makes for good B&A pictures, but are so many procedures done at the same time actually good for the patient?"

I'm not saying Raffaini isn't one of the best in the world. I'm just explaining why "impressive results" shouldn't be your only measure of a surgeon's skill.

• +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer, Meister!, SlavicGeneral and 4 others
I was being sarcastic. But results are as much about potential as surgical skill. They're also about how deformed the person looks to begin with. Raffaini has been doing surgery for 30 years. He's also world renown (outside of incel forums). He probably does more surgeries than other surgeons and can be more picky about cases he takes on. Then he's super picky about the results he publishes. He's probably done thousands of male jaw surgeries. How many has he published? He also does a lot of additional work on top of the jaw surgery. Who knows what. My surgeon went to a conference hosted by Raffaini and told me Raffaini got pissed at him when he asked something like "Sure, this makes for good B&A pictures, but are so many procedures done at the same time actually good for the patient?"

I'm not saying Raffaini isn't one of the best in the world. I'm just explaining why "impressive results" shouldn't be your only measure of a surgeon's skill.
Thank you so much. What else should I look at ? I think bimax can ascend me to chadlite all I need is a better lower third it’s asymmetrical and my chin Is recessed. I can pay so money is not a problem for me ramieri or raffaini the cost doesnt matter to me

• +1
Thank you so much. What else should I look at ? I think bimax can ascend me to chadlite all I need is a better lower third it’s asymmetrical and my chin Is recessed. I can pay so money is not a problem for me ramieri or raffaini the cost doesnt matter to me
I mean, look at the B&As, just don't be taken in only by how stunning the transformation was.

But if you don't care about the money, I don't think you can go wrong with Raffaini.

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
Consider Pagnoni as well, great results, not oldcel and cheaper than others. He is still top class and imo has great results. You can get breast implants as an extra as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite, greycel and callisto
Consider Pagnoni as well, great results, not oldcel and cheaper than others. He is still top class and imo has great results. You can get breast implants as an extra as well.
i saw him botch people I dont know bruh

• +1
I mean, look at the B&As, just don't be taken in only by how stunning the transformation was.

But if you don't care about the money, I don't think you can go wrong with Raffaini.
How much would a bimax with him cost like 30-40k?

• +1
i saw him botch people I dont know bruh
Can you link botches? I'm also looking into doing bimax soon and he seemed good to me.

• +1
Can you link botches? I'm also looking into doing bimax soon and he seemed good to me.
You gotta look on this forum. But he took money from some idiot guy which didnt need bimax and performed it anyways took the 15k and chipmunked him
IMG 9126

I also heard he left some chick with crazy nerve damage

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, haus33, sexy and 1 other person
In the picture below the guy wih the piercings you can see how he looked before bimax

• +1
You gotta look on this forum. But he took money from some idiot guy which didnt need bimax and performed it anyways took the 15k and chipmunked himView attachment 3091613

I also heard he left some chick with crazy nerve damage
Appreciate it bhai.

• +1
How much would a bimax with him cost like 30-40k?
I don't know his current prices, probably around 30k. He was 20k not too long ago (couple years).

• +1
Reactions: treezy456 and haus33

for bimax alone is it better to go to Pagnoni or Ramieri? Because some say Ramieri under advances but I've also seen others say that he's a better bimax surgeon than Pagnoni?

Bear in mind with Raffaini he rejects about half of the people who want surgery with him - he's said this publicly in a conference (stupid to admit this publicly imo but he did). He also prefers not to go for the "ante face" look. He basically likes people who just come to him and they let the genius Raffaini decide exactly what to do. If you go in black pill mode or too strong in your opinions on your desired aesthetic he probably won't operate on you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: treezy456, SlavicGeneral and dough
for bimax alone is it better to go to Pagnoni or Ramieri? Because some say Ramieri under advances but I've also seen others say that he's a better bimax surgeon than Pagnoni?
Idk I don't trust Ramieri anymore since some user pointed out he performs thousands of surgeries yet there's only a handful of before/afters online. I don't think there's a significant difference.

Idk I don't trust Ramieri anymore since some user pointed out he performs thousands of surgeries yet there's only a handful of before/afters online. I don't think there's a significant difference.
Thats what every surgeon does ?

Pagnoni will fuck you up bruh

Pagnoni will fuck you up bruh
Question is take risk with Pagnoni or just go with small movements with Ramieri

Raffaini has the most beautiful instagram results but I wonder how much of that is because of the skilled fat transfer he does which is not always permanent

Question is take risk with Pagnoni or just go with small movements with Ramieri

Raffaini has the most beautiful instagram results but I wonder how much of that is because of the skilled fat transfer he does which is not always permanent
Ramieri dont risk your face. Thinn abiut it you can unlock 90% of your facial asthetics with ramieri or either get a better result with pangnoni or get fucked like this guy and be made fun of by everybody and end up looking like monkey. Risk reward is not worth it think about it
IMG 9126

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
ramieris bimax results look mid to me

alfaro seem better if he dont botch you

Last edited:
ramieris bimax results look mid to me

federico alfaro seem better if he dont botch you
Go with alfaro for sure 😂😂😂😂. Risk not being able to talk again for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Ramieri dont risk your face. Thinn abiut it you can unlock 90% of your facial asthetics with ramieri or either get a better result with pangnoni or get fucked like this guy and be made fun of by everybody and end up looking like monkey. Risk reward is not worth it think about itView attachment 3098035

ramieri has a lot of pics on his instagram that look like they could have been projected further. I might not even go with an Italian if Pagnoni is too risky. I do agree that guy should not have been offered bimax. What do you think of Raffaini? He's expensive af and I wonder if the fat transfer makes his results look better than they really will look a few years down the line

Thats what every surgeon does ?
No they don't, because this idiot's highlighted work is 20+ years old. He does not have 5 good male results in the last 10 years worthy of posting online, sounds sus to me.

This random Korean doctor puts all the italians to grave with his result. Just proves that most doctors are same shit, it's just a matter of patient's genetics.

^ I don't think that was an ideal result at all. Look at how it's sloping downward.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
ramieri has a lot of pics on his instagram that look like they could have been projected further. I might not even go with an Italian if Pagnoni is too risky. I do agree that guy should not have been offered bimax. What do you think of Raffaini? He's expensive af and I wonder if the fat transfer makes his results look better than they really will look a few years down the line
He has crazy transformations where its before and after 4 years just look it up

No they don't, because this idiot's highlighted work is 20+ years old. He does not have 5 good male results in the last 10 years worthy of posting online, sounds sus to me.
How do you know thay bruh. Not everyone wants to be published and where tf are pagnonis results then bro posts barely anything

^ I don't think that was an ideal result at all. Look at how it's sloping downward.
Exactly he could have done ccw which would help him out so much

• +1
Reactions: greycel and haus33

most people agreed it was too conservative in the comments. it's really hard to pick a surgeon they all seem to have drawbacks :feelswhy:
You know that when your projecting somebody you are streching the nerve right?
If he projects her much further he can make her a walking skeleton. Also look what too much projection does
IMG 9121

You know that when your projecting somebody you are streching the nerve right?
If he projects her much further he can make her a walking skeleton. Also look what too much projection doesView attachment 3098824
:hnghn: that guy looks horrible. It does seem like majority of these surgeons produce conservative results with the exception of meme blackpill ones

• +1
How do you know thay bruh. Not everyone wants to be published and where tf are pagnonis results then bro posts barely anything
I'm not saying Pagnoni has much more, just that this forum sucks Ramieri off like crazy. Any decent surgeon will do a good job.

Someone pointed out many of his results are 20+ years old, I'll try to find the post and send it to you.

• +1
I'm not saying Pagnoni has much more, just that this forum sucks Ramieri off like crazy. Any decent surgeon will do a good job.

Someone pointed out many of his results are 20+ years old, I'll try to find the post and send it to you.
I think you are confusing Ramieri with Raffaini, Ramieri is fairly young and Raffaini is the older one known for posting results from a long time ago and being hyped up on social media

Ramieri dont risk your face. Thinn abiut it you can unlock 90% of your facial asthetics with ramieri or either get a better result with pangnoni or get fucked like this guy and be made fun of by everybody and end up looking like monkey. Risk reward is not worth it think about itView attachment 3098035
Who did pagnoni leave with severe nerve damage?

From what I have seen from following his other patients who end up getting surgery with him is that he gives a lot of discretion to patients. I am guessing that mentally ill guy came to pagnoni and told him he wanted bimax. Was probably hesitant at first. Then caved in because of the money. Since he is using custom plates, he will follow whatever plan you agree to. Of course, if you are not recessed and get 5+ mm advancement with CW, you will look like a chimp. This is to be expected. But still, pagnoni should have refused him.

Who did pagnoni leave with severe nerve damage?

From what I have seen from following his other patients who end up getting surgery with him is that he gives a lot of discretion to patients. I am guessing that mentally ill guy came to pagnoni and told him he wanted bimax. Was probably hesitant at first. Then caved in because of the money. Since he is using custom plates, he will follow whatever plan you agree to. Of course, if you are not recessed and get 5+ mm advancement with CW, you will look like a chimp. This is to be expected. But still, pagnoni should have refused him.
Ye he should have refused him but he is a money hungry surgeon which means that you should never trust a surgeon like this

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
It's crazy that even Raffaini has people claiming botches. I'm not spending that much money anyway but he is considered a god . I also saw highly regarded American surgeons like Dr Hanna, Dr Bobek and LACOMS have people saying their surgeries were not successful. If you are really worried about getting over advanced, or having functional issues or something after a surgery like this then someone like Ramieri is probably best

There were countless things about that patient's (Sheyko) case that we didn't know about. He couldn't form full sentences or articulate his concerns on his thread about his operation and spoke as if in a cryptic fever dream mystical ecstasy. I learned nothing from reading his threads here and on the italian looksmaxxing forum. He asked people to contact him on Tinder for more questions. How do you know he is not a troll?

But I agree Dr. Ramieri is an excellent and reasonable option and less riskier aesthetically than Dr. Pagnoni.
Ye he should have refused him but he is a money hungry surgeon which means that you should never trust a surgeon like this
I have talked to numerous people that Dr. Pagnoni has denied implants to because they would not benefit them.

You just have to be careful with genioplasties with Dr. Pagnoni. He tends to go very strong on the genioplasty sometimes perhaps a bit too strong to my taste; if this is not what you want make it very clear to him and I am sure he will oblige.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, haus33 and Pakicel
Also keep in mind more is not better with bimax. A more aggressive movement does not equal a better result in all cases. Not all handsome guys have maximally forward grown jaws.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and treezy456