Is Ramieri the goat of Bimax?? Ramieri vs Raffaini

There were countless things about that patient's (Sheyko) case that we didn't know about. He couldn't form full sentences or articulate his concerns on his thread about his operation and spoke as if in a cryptic fever dream mystical ecstasy. I learned nothing from reading his threads here and on the italian looksmaxxing forum. He asked people to contact him on Tinder for more questions. How do you know he is not a troll?

But I agree Dr. Ramieri is an excellent and reasonable option and less riskier aesthetically than Dr. Pagnoni.

I have talked to numerous people that Dr. Pagnoni has denied implants to because they would not benefit them.

You just have to be careful with genioplasties with Dr. Pagnoni. He tends to go very strong on the genioplasty sometimes perhaps a bit too strong to my taste; if this is not what you want make it very clear to him and I am sure he will oblige.
Wdym by very strong? Overadvances?

Surely any good surgeon can’t botch a genio, it’s one of the most simple surgeries. Plus he uses virtual planning so you can see what looks good and make a judgement on how much advancement you need

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Surely any good surgeon can’t botch a genio, it’s one of the most simple surgeries. Plus he uses virtual planning so you can see what looks good and make a judgement on how much advancement you need
I saw a botched one on reddit on a girl, makes women look masculine if it's too much and for men it can also look uncanny

No surgery is simple. A genio can involve moving your chin in three directions. It could involve downgraft, upgraft, widening. They need to fixate it appropriately. They can use alternative techniques. They have to shape the mentomandibular contour appropriately. They have to resuspend the mentalis muscle in an appropriate way. They have to work to avoid causing negative effects on the lower lip. They have to dissect minimally as to minimize the amount of scar tissue that results.

And when I said Pagnoni sometimes makes the chin too strong, it's not a question of his ability but his aesthetic taste. He executes exactly what he wants to. It's just what he wants often is a chin that's on the very aggressive end of natural.

The virtual planning software can also be misleading because it does not always accurately represent soft tissue much less the way those tissues respond to the underlying bones being moved. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: treezy456 and haus33
No surgery is simple. A genio can involve moving your chin in three directions. It could involve downgraft, upgraft, widening. They need to fixate it appropriately. They can use alternative techniques. They have to shape the mentomandibular contour appropriately. They have to resuspend the mentalis muscle in an appropriate way. They have to work to avoid causing negative effects on the lower lip. They have to dissect minimally as to minimize the amount of scar tissue that results.

And when I said Pagnoni sometimes makes the chin too strong, it's not a question of his ability but his aesthetic taste. He executes exactly what he wants to. It's just what he wants often is a chin that's on the very aggressive end of natural.

The virtual planning software can also be misleading because it does not always accurately represent soft tissue much less the way those tissues respond to the underlying bones being moved. I would take it with a grain of salt.
yeah fair, I will have to make a judgement when I see his results in consult. But I’ve been advised Pagnoni is one of the best for complex genios for his use of custom plates and planning and he’s less conservative than Ramieri is.

• +1
Genius do get botched. Sliding genios are simple. But complex ones can def go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: treezy456, k99 and AspieBro
What causes the increase in risk?
Bone grafts might be needed so there is a greater risk of infection. Large vertical displacements (more than 5-6 mm) can give you a hanging lower lip. Looks less natural than bimax.

• +1
Reactions: AspieBro
What causes the increase in risk?
I have seen a genio where the guy got 15 mm vertical lengthening. Looks uncanny. Had SFS and probably needed bimax.

• +1
Bone grafts might be needed so there is a greater risk of infection. Large vertical displacements (more than 5-6 mm) can give you a hanging lower lip. Looks less natural than bimax.
Is the hanging lower lip a significant risk?

• +1
Yes. But you can avoid it if you get mentalis resuspension.
So would you advise against asking for larger vertical movements if you need one?

• +1
So would you advise against asking for larger vertical movements if you need one?
Large movements can make you look uncanny. I think 8-9 mm vertical is the max you can go if you genuinely need a taller chin.

I was initially going to get only vertical genio but my upper jaw is also short and I have asymmetries that would be exacerbated by the vertical genio.

• +1
Large movements can make you look uncanny. I think 8-9 mm vertical is the max you can go if you genuinely need a taller chin.

I was initially going to get only vertical genio but my upper jaw is also short and I have asymmetries that would be exacerbated by the vertical genio.
High IQ user

• +1
High IQ user
Not high IQ. It’s just that I have actually seriously researched surgeries and not just mentally masturbate like most on here.

• +1
Reactions: chrishell and treezy456
Since 2023 Ramieri became more blackpilled. Many users here went see him and ask him for ramus widening ( which he didn't offer pre 2023 ) along with bigger movements ( 18-20 mm pogonion ) .

Bimaxramieriafter
Bimaxramieribefore

Here is credits to

@BlackpilledPlatypus

This result alone moggs any bimax by Pags ( even if he is still the implant killer ) and is equal to Raffaini's best results ( nephew + the dutch redhead guy ) .

I will go to Ramieri because his price tag is decent , the care and professionnalism is very good and I'm sure he won't botched me ore scammed me. Raffaini is a narcy surgeon and don't care about your plans.

• +1
I saw a botched one on reddit on a girl, makes women look masculine if it's too much and for men it can also look uncanny
@haus33 is there a thread? i cannot find a result a female result from pagnoni on reddit. only one guy who got implants

@haus33 is there a thread? i cannot find a result a female result from pagnoni on reddit. only one guy who got implants
it wasn't Pagnoni who did it I don't think she even mentioned the surgeon's name, I don't know how to find the thread but she was upset over her results from a bimax + genio and people agreed in the comment the genio went too far or was not needed at all

I also haven't seen any female results or many results in general from Pagnoni besides his instagram with 3 pictures and a few self posters on here and reddit . apparently he does not care about marketing and advertising

yeah fair, I will have to make a judgement when I see his results in consult. But I’ve been advised Pagnoni is one of the best for complex genios for his use of custom plates and planning and he’s less conservative than Ramieri is.
I’m not sure where this rumour that Dr. Ramieri is conservative came from.
I had surgery with him and he was anything but conservative. He gives you what’s best for your case.

it wasn't Pagnoni who did it I don't think she even mentioned the surgeon's name, I don't know how to find the thread but she was upset over her results from a bimax + genio and people agreed in the comment the genio went too far or was not needed at all

I also haven't seen any female results or many results in general from Pagnoni besides his instagram with 3 pictures and a few self posters on here and reddit . apparently he does not care about marketing and advertising
Pangoni pays people on this forum to advertise him I think I saw a thread about it and I also think its true because even when u say that he botched somebody they just kinda ignore it and say that he is the best

• Hmm...
Since 2023 Ramieri became more blackpilled. Many users here went see him and ask him for ramus widening ( which he didn't offer pre 2023 ) along with bigger movements ( 18-20 mm pogonion ) .

View attachment 3106210 View attachment 3106211

Here is credits to

@BlackpilledPlatypus

This result alone moggs any bimax by Pags ( even if he is still the implant killer ) and is equal to Raffaini's best results ( nephew + the dutch redhead guy ) .

I will go to Ramieri because his price tag is decent , the care and professionnalism is very good and I'm sure he won't botched me ore scammed me. Raffaini is a narcy surgeon and don't care about your plans.
I am going to consult with ramieri and raffaini soon and see which one fits the best in my opinion

Here is credits to

@BlackpilledPlatypus

there is a new picture ramus widening didnt do shit to this guy

Here is credits to

@BlackpilledPlatypus

It’s not about the surgeon as much as it is about the movements and how well they are executed.

Yes i've never seen a bimax only result from Pagnoni on male that impressed me so far.

he is above average for sure, but not the best in Europe/Italy.

Yes i've never seen a bimax only result from Pagnoni on male that impressed me so far.

he is above average for sure, but not the best in Europe/Italy.
my friend went to Dr. Simonas Grybauskas for trimax with big ccw rotation and the result mogs every bimax by Pagnoni that ive seen

i wonder if he does implants i will go for a consultation with him soon-ish

there is a new picture ramus widening didnt do shit to this guy
Yeah, I don’t think the ramus widening made a noticeable difference as it was a very small amount, but assuming you’re referring to the recent pictures on Ramieri’s IG, I honestly don’t think they’re a great representation of the result because I was giga-bloated on that day from being a tourist and eating some big-ass salty pizzas.

• +1
Reactions: k99
Yeah, I don’t think the ramus widening made a noticeable difference as it was a very small amount, but assuming you’re referring to the recent pictures on Ramieri’s IG, I honestly don’t think they’re a great representation of the result because I was giga-bloated on that day from being a tourist and eating some big-ass salty pizzas.
The definition varies a lot with bloat and lighting, but I would say I generally have more definition than before (see below) mostly from the skin stretch from the advancement and downgraft I would guess. I have been complacent and still have considerable leanmaxxing to do tbh.
IMG 1619
IMG 1615

IMG 1618
IMG 1591

IMG 1614

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Gaia262, FrenchareMedCucks and 2 others
The definition varies a lot with bloat and lighting, but I would say I generally have more definition than before (see below) mostly from the skin stretch from the advancement and downgraft I would guess. I have been complacent and still have considerable leanmaxxing to do tbh.
View attachment 3109917View attachment 3109919
View attachment 3109922View attachment 3109923
View attachment 3109925
u had a decent jaw before its not like u were giga recessed

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
u had a decent jaw before its not like u were giga recessed
I wasn’t giga recessed but I had bad SFS. I had the classic ugly SFS smile where you could hardly see any teeth.

are you willing to share your simulation in pms
Sure, I only have one screenshot of the final simulation as I asked to amend the plan by adding a tiny bit more downgrafting and vertical genio.

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and bigseal
View attachment 3109917View attachment 3109919
View attachment 3109922View attachment 3109923
View attachment 3109925

you definitely ascended from incel to mid HTN around 4.5 or 4.75 PSL . the kind of NT guy that had multiple girlfriends with ease.

crazy how your lips went from cuck/nerd to slayer level.

LF1 area improvement from front is very underated here.
female's brain are hardwired to be attracted to projected mouth area with full lips.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
you definitely ascended from incel to mid HTN around 4.5 or 4.75 PSL . the kind of NT guy that had multiple girlfriends with ease.

crazy how your lips went from cuck/nerd to slayer level.

LF1 area improvement from front is very underated here.
female's brain are hardwired to be attracted to projected mouth area with full lips.
Thanks man, and my experience certainly tracks with that. I was incel with 0 female attention irl and abysmal OLD results, to now sometimes pulling attractive girls in clubs (and I don’t go often) and getting lots of strong MTB and HTB matches on Tinder if I bend over and pay for platinum (the difference is astounding for me, it puts you in front of the queue of all the non-payers so women actually see you, still useless if ugly, and probably not too useful for Chad who will be top of the stack anyway due to high ELO or whatever they use now).

I still get ignored and flaked on all the time. I think dating is a nightmare for almost all men now, but now I have at least fighting chance at getting a high quality girl and could probably at least land LTBs with relative ease (obviously I don’t want to do that).

This is all a bit confounded by me making multiple changes in a short space of time: shoe lifts, eyebrow and eyelash dye, going clean shaven most of the time, getting a longer more messy NT haircut and better clothes. But I think anybody blackpilled on facial aesthetics will agree that trimax has done the heavy lifting here.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262