Is reincarnatemaxx real?

@toolateforme bro if you dont care about to die you can try all kinds of surgery no mather how risky they are.

You need to buddhismmaxx first, I read somewhere once you die and achieved a certain enlightenment level you can pick your next life
Yeah nirvanna, but its very very very hard to reach, ussaly takes a lifetime and some buddhist stay in monk santcuaries to achieve it.

still death would be better for me. its just brutal.

it isn't brutal lad, it is what makes this world important. you just have one life, you can either change or destroy it. borning again and again would be too boring.

@toolateforme bro if you dont care about to die you can try all kinds of surgery no mather how risky they are.
if it was effective i definitely would. i met like 10 different surgeons and all of them said its impossible to shorten the nose.
and my maxillary hypoplasia is fucked up tier, i got zero brow bone with high set brow, even my jaw body isn't long enough and slightly downward tilted. my overall face is just ogre its impossible to surgerymaxx.
and the money issue. if i get all the money and finally get surgery i will be like 25 and its not even funy jfl i gotta live virgin till then.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
You should watch fight club
brotha i watched. its really inspiring.
well, what is stopping me is from my hatred towards to my race.
i've seen ugly Korea doctors. they simply seemed just ugly coping machines to me. nothing more.
felt like they don't deserve even the shittiest ttier wife since their face were unworthy at all.
i know some ugly utter subhuman oldcels in Korea dreaming of marrying out in like Ukraine while Ukrainian women are completely disgusted to them JFL. wanna kill the fuck out of those unworthy filthy oldcels.
they are so fucking disgusting. and more than 90percent is due to their face.
thus I feel like i will always be disgusting whatever i be or achieve.
people, girls will be disgusted. and i am disgusted.

since my suicidal thoughts are going intense, i actually dreamt about it yesterday.
since good looking chads are getting approached and can have sex 1000 different girls in year
why do i even exist, i can't even pull 1 girl due to my shit tier genes.
so shotgun is too nasty i think pistol to glabella will be really good how do you think so?
dont kill yourself retard join the army go to afghanistan you'll earn 2k a month and if you dont die get surgeries youll go up a couple points i guess
also take roids

Last edited:
just sell everything you have go to last vegas and fuck 10 high tier prostitutes a week until you run out of money then you overdose

dont kill yourself retard join the army go to afghanistan you'll earn 2k a month and if you dont die get surgeries youll go up a couple points i guess
also take roids

I think the same
Joining the army is a good choice, since at least it teaches you discipline and gives some meaning to your life.

There was a period in my life where I did every psychedelic drug I could get my hands on to find out the meaning of life. DMT and LSD were the most insightful. You first have to understand what you are. What makes you "you"? Could you even imagine existing without your brain (memories, experiences, brain chemicals), your body (senses, hearing, smelling, seeing etc)? What is left?

What's left is consciousness and all consciousness is the same. One. If you reach that state you will understand that you are already everyone.

There was a period in my life where I did every psychedelic drug I could get my hands on to find out the meaning of life. DMT and LSD were the most insightful. You first have to understand what you are. What makes you "you"? Could you even imagine existing without your brain (memories, experiences, brain chemicals), your body (senses, hearing, smelling, seeing etc)? What is left?

What's left is consciousness and all consciousness is the same. One. If you reach that state you will understand that you are already everyone.
stop spreading stupid buddhism

stop spreading stupid buddhism

Don't be such a simpleton. It's not buddhism. It's what I've experienced with real near death experiences and DMT as well. If you try to understand what I said it means you are your brain and memories. If you hurt your brain you lose your sense of self. Like people with Alzheimer's. That means you are your body and you will die. At least the part that is complaining here. There are no souls. If you can't tell if you have reincarnated then does it even matter?

nope, when you die you die. death is final

No wonder the reincarnation cope was invented by curries.

Don't be such a simpleton. It's not buddhism. It's what I've experienced with real near death experiences and DMT as well. If you try to understand what I said it means you are your brain and memories. If you hurt your brain you lose your sense of self. Like people with Alzheimer's. That means you are your body and you will die. At least the part that is complaining here. There are no souls. If you can't tell if you have reincarnated then does it even matter?
thank you for your sincere reply.
i thought you were typical junkie.
yes, i know there is nothing more after die and its all my brain.
i just wanted to cope.
No wonder the reincarnation cope was invented by curries.
LMAO they were so subhuman to create those shits?

still death would be better for me. its just brutal.
then try to end it, but you won't know the truth even if the next life is real. if it's true it wll be on other planets.