Is reincarnation real ?

xzo

xzo

romanian vampire | low iq jester
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Posts
354
Reputation
239
I know after we die the energy doesn't disappear, so I'm wondering if we will reincarnate in something else (not human necessarily). If reincarnation is real I wanna be a bird, any kind of bird, to fly where I want, and when I want. To be free and explore nature and shit.

Do you think reincarnation is real ? (Autistic post ik :forcedsmile:)
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
i hope not, the next life might end up even worse
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: xzo
could be, but if it is real then there must be a god because how can you be born as another person and dont remember anything from your past lives
 
  • +1
Reactions: xzo

Similar threads

Recalcitrance
Replies
6
Views
64
Irrelevance
Irrelevance
incelslayer
Replies
15
Views
73
juro007
juro007
ragingmanlet
Replies
12
Views
104
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
horseman
Motivation Real
Replies
4
Views
31
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
Z
Replies
0
Views
16
zombi3
Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top