Is religionmaxxing a valid way to get foids to reduce their standards for you?

Where the hell, did I say to be an absent, uninvolved father?
I just said, that I think it's okay as a man to fund the mother of your children to work less hours or not at all, WHEN the children are still very small and need alot of attention and care.

Okay. To add, prenups, regulary don't work well in some places. Family court, and divorce laws can be, and are brutals for dudes. That makes marriage a huge financial risk and bet.
My bad that's just what my autism brain defaulted to when you listed #2. We seem to be on the same page on that regard.

I'll have to look into my state laws and if the catholic church even permits prenups in the first place. My dad ended up getting custody rights over me however, so the laws here don't seem too bad considering what my dad had done to my mom. Either way, marriage is either all in or nothing and I'm willing to pursue the current girl i'm talking to in hopes of leading up to marriage.

One girl rejected me for being an atheist wish i didn't say it.

Yes,it s a legit way.
No it was because of ur looks bro, they always find a way to reject

if you said you like tomatoes they would find a excuse and say its because you like tomatoes

No it was because of ur looks bro, they always find a way to reject

if you said you like tomatoes they would find a excuse and say its because you like tomatoes
I was the tallest guy in the class + intelligent, it s weird man.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I was the tallest guy in the class + intelligent, it s weird man.
Face is important too, intelligence and other shit women dont care about that trust me on that man

maybe its just a little bonus

• +1
Reactions: ALP
legit how you roast fatties :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it because i was a fat piece of shit too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i had FUCKING 40-45% BODYFAT... its incredible
now i am about 22-25% and im working on it to down 15%

i hate obese people because i hated myself too :feelswah:
now, i like my body (im 30 years old and 28 years long i hated literally my body) since 2 years like i said
22-25% Bodyfat and since 1-2 years i like my body but im gonna love my body when im about 15%

obese people make me mad and i cant stand this shit:ROFLMAO:

it because i was a fat piece of shit too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i had FUCKING 40-45% BODYFAT... its incredible
now i am about 22-25% and im working on it to down 15%

i hate obese people because i hated myself too :feelswah:
now, i like my body (im 30 years old and 28 years long i hated literally my body) since 2 years like i said
22-25% Bodyfat and since 1-2 years i like my body but im gonna love my body when im about 15%

obese people make me mad and i cant stand this shit:ROFLMAO:
brutals.
i don't have such strog feelings about it, but I never in my life of 37 years, been really fat. Maximim I might have been 20-25% bf ranges temporairely. Most often I was in the 18% bf ranges

brutals.
i don't have such strog feelings about it, but I never in my life of 37 years, been really fat. Maximim I might have been 20-25% bf ranges temporairely. Most often I was in the 18% bf ranges
yea you cant imagine how extremely destructive it is
when you are fat and feel uncomfortable... its like your mindset/psyche is an enemy to your body
your "soul"/mindset/psyche working against your body.. its like you are trapped in the wrong body and want escape but you cant
because you grew up like that.. i was used to be fat and thats why i stayed fat.. just accepted my miserable life and thought
i am the loser type.. the unconfident, loser man.. 2 years ago i realized that my fat holding me back..... i never knew that the other sex
see me as a neutral being.. not as a sexual being/as a man kind a thought about it, that i dont like fat girls.. they just not attract me
and then i knew that the sam happens to the women.. they are not attracted to me because my fat.. not my face.. my body holding me back

and i was sooo used to my fat face, that i was shocked when i got leaner and my face just changed extremely
(i lost almost 100 fucking lbs) its incredible how fat deform your face..

yea you cant imagine how extremely destructive it is
when you are fat and feel uncomfortable... its like your mindset/psyche is an enemy to your body
your "soul"/mindset/psyche working against your body.. its like you are trapped in the wrong body and want escape but you cant
because you grew up like that.. i was used to be fat and thats why i stayed fat.. just accepted my miserable life and thought
i am the loser type.. the unconfident, loser man.. 2 years ago i realized that my fat holding me back..... i never knew that the other sex
see me as a neutral being.. not as a sexual being/as a man kind a thought about it, that i dont like fat girls.. they just not attract me
and then i knew that the sam happens to the women.. they are not attracted to me because my fat.. not my face.. my body holding me back

and i was sooo used to my fat face, that i was shocked when i got leaner and my face just changed extremely
(i lost almost 100 fucking lbs) its incredible how fat deform your face..
yeah. losing fat, changes the face as much as the body. regularly.

I was and am already disgusted when I'm 20% bf rages, and I got that excess belly stuff around my waisteline.

lean = life.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
I don't mind the restrictions, catholics really don't have that much anymore, a lot of the old restrictions like with the fast were toned down in the 60s. Also, I like having a firm set of rules and regulations for a house to run over, so me and my spouse don't have to "figure stuff out".

I disagree with #2, children need both their mother and father involved for optimal psychological and physiological development. There will be things that men just aren't as good at, for example, appealing to a child when he/she is down since men tend to see a son crying for example as being "weak" and he needs to "man up", whereas the mom could be empathetic, lets say for this case the son is crying because his friends don't like him. However, if the son is crying over girls not being interested, that is a situation where the son needs to man up, if you will. This is why so many sons raised by single moms have to thugmax to ascend since single moms don't know how to raise a man (she isn't one herself). A father could tell that son to start looksmaxxing while he can, and even help him pay for hardmaxxing if he needs it. Tldr a woman cant do all of the raising, there needs to be a split for optimal development in a child.

The girl I'm talking to now has a very busy schedule, and its been like that for about 4 years. Work, school, family, church, etc... She's actually one of the least lazy girls I've ever met, which is a big reason why I'm chasing. In this case, i don't mind paying for her stuff, that is, if she can sign a prenuptial agreement or we just don't divorce because the priest doesn't allow it.

@foofuufou how did you find the girl you are currently talking to? Did Evelyn and David meet the same way?

@foofuufou how did you find the girl you are currently talking to? Did Evelyn and David meet the same way?
we dont talk anymore but i met her in high school in gym class. we had a lot of fun she used to rub my belly and shit and take me to soccer games, but I'm not good looking enough for her plus were in diff stages in life

we dont talk anymore but i met her in high school in gym class. we had a lot of fun she used to rub my belly and shit and take me to soccer games, but I'm not good looking enough for her plus were in diff stages in life
Oh.

Any idea how David and Evelyn met?