Is removing wisdom teeth a looksmax or looksmin?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
title

• +1
Reactions: thecel and CaptainButtnaked
Looksmin unless they are impacted. Even then you will still lose bone mass in that area. It might be harder to get hollow cheeks if you have wisdom teeth but they keep your jaw stronger.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, middayshowers and Deleted member 4310
Looksmin unless they are impacted. Even then you will still lose bone mass in that area. It might be harder to get hollow cheeks if you have wisdom teeth but they keep your jaw stronger.
Will the upper wisdom teeth have an impact on jaw if removed?

I've noticed recently that mine are growing sideways onto to the cheeks, I fear that they might have to be removed but i'll refuse to remove them it it's a looksmin tbh

Will the upper wisdom teeth have an impact on jaw if removed?

I've noticed recently that mine are growing sideways onto to the cheeks, I fear that they might have to be removed but i'll refuse to remove them it it's a looksmin tbh
Upper jaw would worry me because if you take them out your maxilla will just have that much further free space to collapse on itself. My top ones kinda jut out but not insanely so. Their intermolar width is still the widest part of my palate though.
My sister got hers removed about 5 years ago and her jaw looks worse imo.
My brother kept his and has a killer jawline,

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 4310
Upper jaw would worry me because if you take them out your maxilla will just have that much further free space to collapse on itself. My top ones kinda jut out but not insanely so. Their intermolar width is still the widest part of my palate though.
My sister got hers removed about 5 years ago and her jaw looks worse imo.
My brother kept his and has a killer jawline,
Do you have to remove teeth if you are going to do bsso?

Do you have to remove teeth if you are going to do bsso?
I think so

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I think so
Suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
It might very depending on the individual but it seems like they always do it.
Maybe people do it because they will suggest it, I hope that you can decline the offer and go through bsso anyways

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Last edited:
  • +1
NEITHER. so much broscience here it is laughable. removing them wont affect your jawbone, maxilla, face, looks or ability to slay in any way or form. /end thread

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, HumidVent and Deleted member 1464
NEITHER. so much broscience here it is laughable. removing them wont affect your jawbone, maxilla, face, looks or ability to slay in any way or form. /end thread
Nice post, the best part was when you brought forward evidence of your claims.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Catawampus
Pubmed is your friend

• +1
Its a small part of a bigger problem. I had 5 extractions and the last extraction opened My eyes for looksmaxxing. A blessing in disguise. After my last extraction my jaw had become weaker so i decided to strengthen the masseters by chewing hard gum. My pfp speaks for itself

• +1
my wisdom teeth were the only teeth that grew properly without overcrowding
if I need them removed to get lower jaw surgery I'll be pissed

• +1
Exactly, I don't know what these people are thinking. I had them removed and it didn't affect my jaw in any ways.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
Exactly, I don't know what these people are thinking. I had them removed and it didn't affect my jaw in any ways.
You will lose bone mass in that area whenever you lose teeth. I made a thread on it the other day.

You will lose bone mass in that area whenever you lose teeth. I made a thread on it the other day.
I know, but what's the point? Bone Mass that isn't even visible and won't affect your mandible in any ways can be removed.

Only legit reason to remove them is
A) Overcrowding and causing your teeth to become crooked
B) You start getting gingivitis because you can’t clean the plaque surrounding them.