is retin a a looksmin in the long term?

newperson

newperson

Platinum
because it burns the fat pads , and look at this:

if it rapids the fat pad burn so the face will like the 55yo in earlier age than 55
that means more wrinkles and shit eye area (if you use it near the eyes i guess)
which is kinda absurd because its an "anti aging" product so im really confused
i use the 0.5 for acne, it helps but idk if i should move to a different treatment

can someone make all this clear?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, OOGABOOGA, datboijj and 1 other person
lolz

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
because it burns the fat pads , and look at this:
View attachment 1141106
if it rapids the fat pad burn so the face will like the 55yo in earlier age than 55
that means more wrinkles and shit eye area (if you use it near the eyes i guess)
which is kinda absurd because its an "anti aging" product so im really confused
i use the 0.5 for acne, it helps but idk if i should move to a different treatment

can someone make all this clear?
where tf is this graphic from?

Is there any study that actually states the effect of retin-a on fat? Can't find any. The best I can find is relating to Vitamin A and rats.

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Is there any study that actually states the effect of retin-a on fat? Can't find any. The best I can find is relating to Vitamin A and rats.
Yep the theory is it can reduce fat pads and cause a thin skin look since its related to Vitamin A. At least that is what some users of it claimed it did to them.

water mogs retin a

It seems pretty safe:
1. A study from 2005 enrolled 204 participants to apply either Tretinoin 0.05% or a placebo cream every day for two years. The patients were followed up with periodically, and after 2 years their skin was examined to see any benefits as well as if long-term use was safe. The Tretinoin group had significant improvements in fine lines & wrinkles, dark spots, visible blood vessels, and sallowness as compared to the placebo group. The Tretinoin group also had their skin analyzed for any damages from the treatment, but there were no more abnormal skin cells changes, dermal elastosis, or any other signs of skin damage as compared to the placebo group. The amount of collagen synthesis was also found to be higher in the Tretinoin group, which can help maintain a more youthful skin appearance.

2. An even longer study from 1996, looked at the use of Tretinoin over a 4 year period to see if the skin continued improving over this period of time, and if there were any unwanted skin changes from long-term treatment. The researchers found that the skin benefits continued clinical improvement over the whole course of the trial, and there were no abnormal skin changes due to the treatment.

3. Another study looked into if long-term use of Tretinoin could mean that the medication is getting distributed systemically (throughout the whole body). They reported that there were no detectable levels of Tretinoin, or its metabolites in the blood plasma of those using Tretinoin regularly, suggesting that the medication has limitations in going deeper than skin level. As far as treatment goes, this is a good thing, since it is the skin that we want to treat, not the whole body.
Also it's possible that your appearance can be hurt from using this at 50+ but honestly who cares. Your not slaying anyone and if your in an LTR at that age odds are the girl isn't with you because of your looks because your a fucking old man. Also at worst you can just get implants or fillers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12937, Deleted member 2729 and volcelfatcel
It seems pretty safe:

Also it's possible that your appearance can be hurt from using this at 55+ but honestly who cares. Your not slaying anyone and if your in an LTR at that age odds are the girl isn't with you because of your looks because your a fucking old man. Also at worst you can just get implants or fillers
If you have the hair your 50's can be quite literal peak of SMV since you will have more status and money than ever before. Just need hair though which msot men wont have since they don't take finasteride and fall for the just shave it meme

I’m skeptical as well but the derm who did my pro needling session told me the older patients with the best skin are the ones on retin a.

But you also have to factor in the correlation that if someone is on retin a they’re likely taking better care of their skin via diet, sunscreen, etc

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and Deleted member 9670