Is retinol serum a meme?

Deleted member 2426

Deleted member 2426

I’m using this atm

Amazon product ASIN B01LZAR4BL
Hoping some spots will fade smh and to get vibrant glow on skin. Is it bullshit cope? I can’t get retin a here without prescription, it’s beyond over for me. I want my collagen to maintain and I can’t even get the one looksmaxing thing that’s not cope and of course I can’t get it lol..

Will retinol serum save me?!

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Retinol + vitamin C seems retarded .. I dont think the vitamin C would work

You should get a retinol serum for night and vitamin c serum for mourning

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 2426
anything that's not an actual retinoid is a scam

also this

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2426
Just get retin-a 0.1% from allday chemist

Also for collagen you should workout every day, eat healthy low carb, and no fap. Basically just healthmaxx and importantly, testosteronemaxx. Also take some anti inflammatory supplements like DIM or Stinging Nettle Root, that also gets rid of the inflammation in the skin and makes it look better. Also use aloe vera gel and take collagen supplements (I used neocell collagen 4400mg)

Also collagen is a huge looksmax, makes your hair softer and thicker, makes your eyebrow and eyelashes darker and more defined, ect. Not to mention skin glow. Yeah collagen is amazing. Just get a routine and stick with it. If you're young your collagen is probably already decent.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Rasputin, SikKunt and 2 others

Also for collagen you should workout every day, eat healthy low carb, and no fap. Basically just healthmaxx and importantly, testosteronemaxx. Also take some anti inflammatory supplements like DIM or Stinging Nettle Root, that also gets rid of the inflammation in the skin and makes it look better. Also use aloe vera gel and take collagen supplements (I used neocell collagen 4400mg)

Also collagen is a huge looksmax, makes your hair softer and thicker, makes your eyebrow and eyelashes darker and more defined, ect. Not to mention skin glow. Yeah collagen is amazing.
I think I tried getting it but they don’t ship here

Also link your supplements pls
Retinol + vitamin C seems retarded .. I dont think the vitamin C would work

You should get a retinol serum for night and vitamin c serum for mourning

Fuck me

Retinol is different from Tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Effortless
I think I tried getting it but they don’t ship here

Also link your supplements pls

Fuck me
Just go to Amazon and get DIM and stinging nettle root. And ashwaganda while you're at it too because you sound high cortisol af
how do I eat low carb if I'm trying to put on muscle?
If you're hitting the gym often you're putting on muscle anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: Peachy and DidntRead

Also collagen is a huge looksmax, makes your hair softer and thicker, makes your eyebrow and eyelashes darker and more defined, ect. Not to mention skin glow. Yeah collagen is amazing. Just get a routine and stick with it. If you're young your collagen is probably already decent.
Any side effects from DIM and Stinging Nettle Root? There are some stories about DIM and hair loss, but I don't know if it's bullshit or not.

Any side effects from DIM and Stinging Nettle Root? There are some stories about DIM and hair loss, but I don't know if it's bullshit or not.
99% chance you’ll be fine taking them

Look into oxidative stress

Working out too much can make you age faster because your body can’t keep up replenishing itself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy
Should I do HIIT or is lifting weights enough?

I’m using this atm

Amazon product ASIN B01LZAR4BL
Hoping some spots will fade smh and to get vibrant glow on skin. Is it bullshit cope? I can’t get retin a here without prescription, it’s beyond over for me. I want my collagen to maintain and I can’t even get the one looksmaxing thing that’s not cope and of course I can’t get it lol..

Will retinol serum save me?!
Retinol is not a scam. It is just 100 times less potent than retin a. Retinol 2.5% is about same as 0.025% retin a. It is perfectly enough to give you a great skin and prevent wrinkling. If you're already wrinkled and have very low collagen, just get retin a 0.05% or 0.1%. Remember though, longer you use, better the results, you won't look better on the first morning after using it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Effortless and Deleted member 3043
Retinol is not a scam. It is just 100 times less potent than retin a. Retinol 2.5% is about same as 0.025% retin a. It is perfectly enough to give you a great skin and prevent wrinkling. If you're already wrinkled and have very low collagen, just get retin a 0.05% or 0.1%. Remember though, longer you use, better the results, you won't look better on the first morning after using it.
I think retinol max strength is much less potent than even retin-a .025 like 10s of times less potent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I think retinol max strength is much less potent than even retin-a .025 like 10s of times less potent.
Nah. Fact is retinol is about 100 times less potent, therefore 2.5 retinol = about same as .025 retin a. Retinol is good stuff, if you can't get a prescription.

Nah. Fact is retinol is about 100 times less potent, therefore 2.5 retinol = about same as .025 retin a. Retinol is good stuff, if you can't get a prescription.
I used retinol 2 percent for months and got no negative effects whatsoever. I could probably slather the entire bottle on my face every day and nothing bad would happen ded srs, I used retin-a .05 for 3 days and my face was fucked up. I honestly don't think retinol is comparable to retin-a.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I used retinol 2 percent for months and got no negative effects whatsoever. I could probably slather the entire bottle on my face every day and nothing bad would happen ded srs, I used retin-a .05 for 3 days and my face was fucked up. I honestly don't think retinol is comparable to retin-a.
Idk, retinol worked for me. However retinol 2% is same as 0.02 retin a and you used 0.05, it's considerably stronger, so of course it will have bigger effect.

I’d love to see you explain how sodas and donuts are good for collagen and cell health
just pick worst type of extremely insulogenic carb theory

and use it as example to represent an entire macronutrient group

keep eating your keto diet retard. we'll see how your health is after a year or two

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I’d love to see you explain how sodas and donuts are good for collagen and cell health
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

keep eating your keto diet retard. we'll see how your health is after a year or two
Well said
He will remain a 120lbs twink

LOL SHUT THE FUCK UP. Where the fuck did I say I was doing Keto???? Im telling you to eat a low carb diet, if you aren’t drinking soda or eating typical american sugary snacks or chips (both of which are loaded with pseudo estrogen preservatives, by the way) that should be easy.

I shouldn’t have even mentioned this information clearly you don’t deserve it. If you’re eating more than 150g of carbs every day without having a good anti inflammatory routine it’s over.

jfl at this insecure anxiety ridden autist acting like he knows shit and decides who deserves what

you're 120 lbs, chronic pain, scoliosis, look like slenderman with pizza face and all you talk about is these pseudoscientific methods that you think you gonna make you more attractive. you're so deep into your delusions that you think I "need" to deserve your pity ass information :feelskek:
Just shut the fuck up estrogen ridden faggot bitch

I use a retinol lotion that says to use a pea sized drop on your whole face...

When I first started using it I got a small red rash..even for a couple months after

Now I can use it everyday and be fine..but I’m pretty sure it’s strong af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I use a retinol lotion that says to use a pea sized drop on your whole face...

When I first started using it I got a small red rash..even for a couple months after

Now I can use it everyday and be fine..but I’m pretty sure it’s strong af

Did you notice any improvement on your skin? If yes, which ones?

Look into oxidative stress

Working out too much can make you age faster because your body can’t keep up replenishing itself
ur body has built in anti oxidative mechanisms (other than the anti oxidants ur supposed to be eating). They actually get stronger and more resistant over time so if u workout consistently u can get lower oxidation and or develop immunity to some levels of oxidative stress

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
My skin was honestly good before it’s just a preventative measure and I didn’t notice much except more redness

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I think it works tho bro don’t go by me cuz I’m not that consistentnwith my applications and I think it’s soft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

DIMS are an anti androgen unless combined with other shit found in leafy greens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Tu notou uniformizacao nas manchas? Quanto tempo levou pra ter os resultados?

Ta cedo aki ainda man, vou pro terceiro mês ainda, mas sim, melhorou bastante, vc conseguindo fazer parar de nascer espinha+usar o retin-a, é questão de tempo pra ficar bom, já melhorou 40% aki pra mim, daki uns 6 meses espero já n ter mais nenhuma mancha, continuando sem nascer espinha claro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1100
Ta cedo aki ainda man, vou pro terceiro mês ainda, mas sim, melhorou bastante, vc conseguindo fazer parar de nascer espinha+usar o retin-a, é questão de tempo pra ficar bom, já melhorou 40% aki pra mim, daki uns 6 meses espero já n ter mais nenhuma mancha, continuando sem nascer espinha claro.

vlw, depois vou ver se uso ou nao, porque na real nem espinha eu tenho, so quero tirar umas meia duzia de cicatriz de espinha e ver se iria ajudar com algumas linhas de expressao bem pequenas

I use about 4x a week, face neck, elbows, hands. Been using for at least 10 years. Can't find it stores anymore which is a PIA, have to order it online
x14485-neutrogena-anti-wrinkle-deep-wrinkle-serum-with-retinol-sa-28-1432042251.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9rdW6Iu-sm.jpg

vlw, depois vou ver se uso ou nao, porque na real nem espinha eu tenho, so quero tirar umas meia duzia de cicatriz de espinha e ver se iria ajudar com algumas linhas de expressao bem pequenas

Tem q usar nem q seja um dia sim e um dia nao, ele retarda o envelhecimento tb

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Qualquer farmácia cara, 0.1% 30 reais.
oloko, vende 0.5% ?? pensei que fosse proibido essa porra no brasil kkk
cara, esse negocio é o principal de usar para envelhecimento, junto com protetor solar de boa proteção uva.

as velha americana com pele boa no youtube todas usam isso. o dr rey também usa e recomenda.

parece que ele engrossa a pele um pouco, melhora, contrário do que dizem que a pele fica sensível e tal.
(não lembro direito, posso estar enganado)

eu ainda nao comecei a usar, nao sabia que vendia na farmácia lol
recomendo esse video:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2933