Is roiding still safe after I had a H.A. ?

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
I had a Heart-You-Know-What and almost died from it in 2018 with triple bypass surgery and then stents placed in some thin arteries last year. Almost able to come off the Plavix as 1 year mark is next month.

I'm thinking about test e 400mg a week. If I don't like what I'm seeing maybe tren in a year and see what that does for me :what:

Edit,
Oh and the H.A. wasn't from steroids I never use them in in my life it was from being in horrable shape that's why I wonder if steroids in my case can make My heart and fitness BETTER???

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox
Never

• So Sad
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Oh and the H.A. wasn't from steroids I never use them in in my life it was from being in horrable shape that's why I wonder if steroids in my case can make My heart and fitness BETTER

Probably low dose sarms will be good

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Oh and the H.A. wasn't from steroids I never use them in in my life it was from being in horrable shape that's why I wonder if steroids in my case can make My heart and fitness BETTER
Its probably cuz of cardiac insufficiency, no Performance enhancers wont improve it any, It may even make it worse cuz the more muscle u have the more work ur heart gotta do. Also steroids do have direct effects on heart and such vital organs. When it comes to sarms, I dont really now them well. But I would not use sarms, they are not for human purpose and they are so recent that no one really knows their long term side effects. Definetely not, never use any PEDs. Instead of being lazy get your ass up and start working out.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 14781
Nigga you're 67, obese, have had a heart attack, and are a diabetic. Its fucking finished the moment you inject one roid molecule

Focus on doing daily cardio and maybe some light strength training

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Sounds like a good way to off yourself.