Is roidmaxxing the answer for inward gonions?

M

mewcel420

Iron
If you start roidmaxxing early enough it will make your facial bones grow, and it will make your masseter muscles grow as well. This is shown by bodybuilders always having bigger chins after roiding for some time than what they had before they started.

Look at this dude, he had inward gonions and a rounded chin. But after 1.5 years of 500mg test weekly, he now has slightly outward gonions and a much more angular chin shape. He started during mid-late puberty, at 16.5 years old.

I actually have a similar jaw structure to him in the first photo, and I've been thinking about doing mild doses of test next year, when I'm about finished with puberty, if I still have a round chin shape with inward gonions then.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Roidmaxxing Increases your Testosterone (no shit) so therefore the testosterone Aromatazes and turns into Estrogen. Too High estrogen during puberty will cause your growth plates to fuse early. And You wouldn't want to Use Aromatase Inhibitor because Estrogen is a hormone that is As important As testosterone so Blocking it wouldn't be a good idea. Don't roid during puberty.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and barettrealrx
Roidmaxxing Increases your Testosterone (no shit) so therefore the testosterone Aromatazes and turns into Estrogen. Too High estrogen during puberty will cause your growth plates to fuse early. And You wouldn't want to Use Aromatase Inhibitor because Estrogen is a hormone that is As important As testosterone so Blocking it wouldn't be a good idea. Don't roid during puberty.
Im already 6'2 though, and in a year I'll probably be around 6'3. So my growth plates closing isn't a big worry for me. Also, the guy whose post I linked grew 4 inches during the 1.5 years he roided.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Almost forgot to @ @roids

0 iq

Im already 6'2 though, and in a year I'll probably be around 6'3. So my growth plates closing isn't a big worry for me. Also, the guy whose post I linked grew 4 inches during the 1.5 years he roided.
Growth past 6'2 is rare I know a guy who thought the same was your height and thought its good cause hed be 6'3 6'4 not really

Steroids shrink your nuts they don't increase testosterone

Growth past 6'2 is rare I know a guy who thought the same was your height and thought its good cause hed be 6'3 6'4 not really
How old was he? How long ago did he hit puberty before that point?

Well, of course roids will decrease natural test production at least for a period of time after you stop, but while youre roiding your test is increased.

Of course it does
What is your evidence for that?

can it affect growth all else equal, of course it can, are there too many factors to consider lengthening your puberty time or caring about it? yes too.

Well, of course roids will decrease natural test production at least for a period of time after you stop, but while youre roiding your test is increased.
Kid, external testosterone shrinks your testicles and I am assuming you dont know how to workout so taking roids will turn you to a klinefelter gyno nut shrank muscleless low iq ogre

What is your evidence for that?

can it affect growth all else equal, of course it can, are there too many factors to consider lengthening your puberty time or caring about it? yes too.
If you have an 13 year old with a high pitched voice, can't nut yet, and he is 160cm tall, will he grow to be shorter or taller than the other 13 year old kid who already has a deep voice, a beard and can bust nuts who is also 160cm tall?

Kid, external testosterone shrinks your testicles and I am assuming you dont know how to workout so taking roids will turn you to a klinefelter gyno nut shrank muscleless low iq ogre
Of course I know how to workout I'm already gymmaxing. And a low dose cycle won't turn you into a klinefelter patient.

If you have an 13 year old with a high pitched voice, can't nut yet, and he is 160cm tall, will he grow to be shorter or taller than the other 13 year old kid who already has a deep voice, a beard and can bust nuts who is also 160cm tall?
We were talking about length of puberty not effect, two different things.

I'm about to turn 18, started puberty at 11.

at late 12 I had a big bush , by 13 years old it was massive and my dick size is 7 inch and has stayed the same too.

But I can't grow a beard whatsoever, only recently it has started a bit, I can grow a mustache though

ITS
ALL
GENETICS

Of course I know how to workout I'm already gymmaxing. And a low dose cycle won't turn you into a klinefelter patient.
Yeah because it's a disorder youre born with, lol.

What if I am 6'7 but dont have a beard? What if I can nut so much but have a high pitched voice? What if deep voice but no nut? At that point how would you be able to tell who grows taller? What metric would you use? Problem.

Cmon you know what I mean, it won't turn you into a low t fuck forever
I thought I had klinefelter's like legit wanted to get diagnosed for it because I got gyno, no facial hair and legs are long compared to torso, but then I tested my testosterone levels they are far above average (still healthy range) and my testicles are also near 2 inch length (Almost no klinefelter patient has their length past 3.5cm/1.37 inches).

I stubbed my toe this morning, shoudl I roidmaxx?

What if I am 6'7 but dont have a beard? What if I can nut so much but have a high pitched voice? What if deep voice but no nut? At that point how would you be able to tell who grows taller? What metric would you use? Problem.
We were talking about length of puberty not effect, two different things.

I'm about to turn 18, started puberty at 11.

at late 12 I had a big bush , by 13 years old it was massive and my dick size is 7 inch and has stayed the same too.

But I can't grow a beard whatsoever, only recently it has started a bit, I can grow a mustache though

ITS
ALL
GENETICS
You're overcomplicating it bro, in general the longer puberty has gone on the less growth that remains. If someone started at 11, is now 15 and 6'2 then yeah hes not going to grow much at all anymore. But a person at the same height and age that started at 14 will likely grow to be slightly taller.

You're overcomplicating it bro, in general the longer puberty has gone on the less growth that remains. If someone started at 11, is now 15 and 6'2 then yeah hes not going to grow much at all anymore. But a person at the same height and age that started at 14 will likely grow to be slightly taller.
I'm not saying longer puberty is unwanted, I'm sure you want it to last longer but I'm saying your puberty lasting a year more doesn't mean much.

And just because you are 15 and 6'2 doesn't mean you won't grow, Edmund kemper grew to 6'9 he was 6'4 at 15 (grew 5 inches).

Steroids shrink your nuts they don't increase testosterone
steroids fucking increase testosterone retard, the main point of steroids is increasing testosterone holy fuck retard

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
steroids fucking increase testosterone retard, the main point of steroids is increasing testosterone holy fuck retard
Calm down and send a source for your claim.

Tren for instance suppresses natural testosterone production.

Calm down and send a source for your claim.

Tren for instance suppresses natural testosterone production.
holy fuckk
ok tell me what steroids do then?

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
holy fuckk
ok tell me what steroids do then?
Trenbolone can directly inhibit the production of testosterone by interfering with the functioning of Leydig cells in the testes. Leydig cells are responsible for producing testosterone in response to stimulation by LH. Trenbolone may disrupt the normal functioning of Leydig cells, leading to a decrease in testosterone production.

Trenbolone can directly inhibit the production of testosterone by interfering with the functioning of Leydig cells in the testes. Leydig cells are responsible for producing testosterone in response to stimulation by LH. Trenbolone may disrupt the normal functioning of Leydig cells, leading to a decrease in testosterone production.
Tell me what steroids do then what do they do?

also it can still have estrogenic effects through other mechanisms like for example it can increase the activity of the aromatase enzyme which converts androgens (like test) into estrogen and elevated estrogen levels can negatively impact testosterone production through feedback mechanisms in the body.

When exogenous trenbolone is introduced into the body then it can be detected by the hypothalamus and pituitary gland which literally regulate the production of testosterone. The presence of exogenous trenbolone signals to the body that there is already sufficient testosterone available which then leads to a reduction in the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus and subsequently a decrease in luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) from the pituitary gland. LH and FSH are hormones that stimulate the production of testosterone in the testes. The decrease in LH and FSH levels ultimately suppresses the production of testosterone in the testes hence they shrink.

you mean anabolic steroids? We're not talking about corticosteroids...............

When exogenous trenbolone is introduced into the body then it can be detected by the hypothalamus and pituitary gland which literally regulate the production of testosterone. The presence of exogenous trenbolone signals to the body that there is already sufficient testosterone available which then leads to a reduction in the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus and subsequently a decrease in luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) from the pituitary gland. LH and FSH are hormones that stimulate the production of testosterone in the testes. The decrease in LH and FSH levels ultimately suppresses the production of testosterone in the testes hence they shrink.
No, just fucking tell me what steroids do

you want me to explain what corticosteroids do?
Tell me what trenbolone does but don't fucking go and get some internet source shit just tell me what you think it does

Tell me what trenbolone does but don't fucking go and get some internet source shit just tell me what you think it does
I know this by myself but if you want a source I mean where else do you learn how it works?

From my knowledge it ages you like shit, makes you bald, shrinks your nuts, causes those skin problems that you've probably either seen on tiktok or the internet, increases your heart size, causes acne, lowers bone density and can lead to Osteonecrosis.

It also causes muscle to grow much faster than your tendons which significantly increases your chances of something like a bicep tear.

From my knowledge it ages you like shit, makes you bald, shrinks your nuts, causes those skin problems that you've probably either seen on tiktok or the internet, increases your heart size, causes acne, lowers bone density and can lead to Osteonecrosis.

It also causes muscle to grow much faster than your tendons which significantly increases your chances of something like a bicep tear.
But how exactly does it make your muscles grow retard? It fucking increases testosterone. TRENs whole point is increasing testosterone. What you're saying is "lowers testosterone" HAPPENS OFF CYCLE. DURING CYCLE YOU FUCKING HAVE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS OVER 5000 while the average is fucking 400. Tren gives you superhuman testosterone levels, off cycle, it can harm your testosterone production though. Imagine being so retarded that you don't even know what steroids do, they fucking increase testosterone retard, only lowers off cycle.

But how exactly does it make your muscles grow retard? It fucking increases testosterone. TRENs whole point is increasing testosterone. What you're saying is "lowers testosterone" HAPPENS OFF CYCLE. DURING CYCLE YOU FUCKING HAVE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS OVER 5000 while the average is fucking 400. Tren gives you superhuman testosterone levels, off cycle, it can harm your testosterone production though. Imagine being so retarded that you don't even know what steroids do, they fucking increase testosterone retard, only lowers off cycle.
Nope! Trenbolone and Testosterone are both androgens that are distinct. It makes your muscles grow because it is an androgen, increase in testosterone is very likely to increase after off-cycle but that depends on whether you have done any permanent damage to your body.

Cool story where did you find this information.