Is ropemaxxing worth it?

fraudmaxxd_mtn

fraudmaxxd_mtn

Mtn hell
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
55
Reputation
12
I get told I'm a lltn and an ugly fag every day, 3 week of school and already had a girl come up to me saying "my friend likes you" then snickering too themselves, my acne hurts like shit, I have practically no friends and I'm a skinny little prick, I'm 14 and 5'11
 
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I get told I’m mltn at 5’5 16 years old btw, needa know as well
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Bump
 
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
5'11 at 14 quit complaining
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and 167s
I get told I'm a lltn and an ugly fag every day, 3 week of school and already had a girl come up to me saying "my friend likes you" then snickering too themselves, my acne hurts like shit, I have practically no friends and I'm a skinny little prick, I'm 14 and 5'11
CHOose to be a hERo
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
nigga your 14
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I get told I'm a lltn and an ugly fag every day, 3 week of school and already had a girl come up to me saying "my friend likes you" then snickering too themselves, my acne hurts like shit, I have practically no friends and I'm a skinny little prick, I'm 14 and 5'11
Ok this might be a longer response but I’m giving wisdom as someone who was once in your place in early high school,

Go to a dermatologist make an appointment or have parents make one for you, you’re going to tell them that your acne is severely ruining your mental health and is taking a toll on your confidence both socially and in the classroom say that you are getting worse grades due to the anxiety and depression that stems from the acne. Ask specifically to go on accutane. With regular insurance it will cost around $200 for all 6 months. You will have to take a blood test once every 1-2 months during the accutane process to ensure liver function is good. This will literally cure your acne for the most part.

Next you’re going to get your diet and exercise straight, but only begin working out after you’re done with the accutane, because it can cause mild joint pain. This is the exact steps I followed to become acne free with a healthy body and physique. Just workout regularly and eat somewhat healthy it will drastically improve your mental health.

Once this is completed it won’t fully repair your confidence but you will definitely notice a change. I want you to know that there is hope and that this is a safe plan that only costs $200 for the accutane and maybe a gym membership. You’re a good height so just go on accutane I beg you not to rope. I hope you read this and I hope you have a great day.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I get told I'm a lltn and an ugly fag every day, 3 week of school and already had a girl come up to me saying "my friend likes you" then snickering too themselves, my acne hurts like shit, I have practically no friends and I'm a skinny little prick, I'm 14 and 5'11
Roidmaxx blindly if you wanna rope that way youll die jacked
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I get told I’m mltn at 5’5 16 years old btw, needa know as well
Read my response and trust the process your growth plates are open still at 16 so if you’re really serious about getting taller do what I said in my response to OP and after accutane take hgh for growth or vice versa. If you take accutane and hgh at the same time it can severely impact your overall health so avoid that take them at separate times.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tyq and ragingmanlet

Similar threads

Alton
Replies
3
Views
15
Alton
Alton
thehand
Replies
0
Views
35
thehand
thehand
Primalslayer
Replies
17
Views
69
Primalslayer
Primalslayer
WELOVELOOKS
Replies
2
Views
28
WELOVELOOKS
WELOVELOOKS
PassionateNT
Replies
2
Views
59
TrueIntellectual
TrueIntellectual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top