is rotting on these forums a looksmin? Anyone notice they look worse after dopamine binge

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
If you look at any addict he looks unhealthy haggard and dreadful

what is it that causes that though. i suspect it’s the excess of dopamine

my q to you guys is do you think getting too much (unhealthy amounts) of dopamine is a looksmin, and have you noticed it’s affect on your looks

Personally I have. For example anytime i spend several hours playing chess i look like a zombie and my face gets blotchy and red and puffy

if i binge on other high dopamine activities i also notice puffier bloated face

Anyone else?

It’s a looksmax for me, now that I never leave the house, I don’t see the sun (age slower) and have a set sleep schedule (clubs and bars are chadlite only)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 17244
It’s a looksmax for me, now that I never leave the house, I don’t see the sun (age slower) and have a set sleep schedule (clubs and bars are chadlite only)
i’m not talking about indirect effects. i’m talking about the act of scrolling and being on this site constantly

Plus the mental health is ruined to a degree as well as ppl on here are mostly toxic

If you look at any addict he looks unhealthy haggard and dreadful

what is it that causes that though. i suspect it’s the excess of dopamine

my q to you guys is do you think getting too much (unhealthy amounts) of dopamine is a looksmin, and have you noticed it’s affect on your looks

Personally I have. For example anytime i spend several hours playing chess i look like a zombie and my face gets blotchy and red and puffy

if i binge on other high dopamine activities i also notice puffier bloated face

Anyone else?
I honestly have ascended and looksmaxxed quite a bit not to my potential but still I have made some improvements and those ones are even getting noticed by people around me so I guess the forum serves it's purpose just don't overuse or take much of the stuff serious as at the end of the day everyone's situation and circumstances are different and go outside nigger and hang out with friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and nobodyspecial369
Sitting in bad position while binge scrolling without breaks, forgetting/skipping your routines and not drinking enough water because of it seems to be harmful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back