is ru58841 effective enough to prevent balding whilst using dht?

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
trying to pubertymax without raping my testosterone to estrogen ratio.
is topical ru58841 strong enough to stop balding whilst using a low dose topical dht gel?

Ru is last resort, I'd even rather do 2.5 dut daily before this shit, besides I'm assuming you're young? RU is expensive af

Ru is last resort, I'd even rather do 2.5 dut daily before this shit, besides I'm assuming you're young? RU is expensive af
not really. if you buy the raws and make it yourself, it costs less to make then arimidex does to use.
and why do you consider ru as last resort?
ru58841 is topical isnt it? doesnt go systematic. i still want pubertal growth just not balding

• +1
Reactions: piec
how much is it
i dont use it, but way more than any other hairloss prevention treatment

not really. if you buy the raws and make it yourself, it costs less to make then arimidex does to use.
ru58841 is topical isnt it? doesnt go systematic. i still want pubertal growth just not balding
You didn't answer my question, how old are you? Topicals DO GO systemic, even if you dont microneedle, dermaroll. That's why a lot of people get heart pain right after using RU one time

You didn't answer my question, how old are you? Topicals DO GO systemic, even if you dont microneedle, dermaroll. That's why a lot of people get heart pain right after using RU one time
14, turning 15 in a month.
im beginning to nw, aready nw 2 on the sides.

• So Sad
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope

then what would you reccomend i use for norwooding then?

14, turning 15 in a month.
im beginning to nw, aready nw 2 on the sides.
You need to show me photos, you can pm
I'm not gonna bullshit you and say that it's impossible, cause I already seen cases of it this early
But I need to see to be 100% sure you're thinning, you should go to derma to check for miniaturisation too obviously
You should start with minoxidil and wait for 18th birthday and hop on fin

You need to show me photos, you can pm
I'm not gonna bullshit you and say that it's impossible, cause I already seen cases of it this early
But I need to see to be 100% sure you're thinning, you should go to derma to check for miniaturisation too obviously
You should start with minoxidil and wait for 18th birthday and hop on fin
this me

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
trying to pubertymax without raping my testosterone to estrogen ratio.
is topical ru58841 strong enough to stop balding whilst using a low dose topical dht gel?
It all depends in how sensitive ur androgen receptors in the scalp are, some will be fine with only fin others need total castration to not go bald lol

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
if im already thinning at 14 as a gook im very succeptible to it
DONT CALL YOURSELF A GOOK
Youre a brave young man, don't worry about your hair trust me, asian men respond best to treatments
Just dont stress it, I had nw2 at 17, hopped on fin and it was same ever since then. Just chill out for now even people who start balding your age and go nw7 by early 20s start slow, i doubt you're blading but even if it already started for you just wait it out till 18 hop on fin and you'll maintain and grow back well, cause loss would not be long ago

Youre a brave young man, don't worry about your hair trust me, asian men respond best to treatments
Just dont stress it, I had nw2 at 17, hopped on fin and it was same ever since then. Just chill out for now even people who start balding your age and go nw7 by early 20s start slow, i doubt you're blading but even if it already started for you just wait it out till 18 hop on fin and you'll maintain and grow back well, cause loss would not be long ago

Attachments

• 20240325_000658.jpg
    20240325_000658.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240325_000658.jpg
    20240325_000658.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
@truecel12 Dude for fucks sake send a photo of a corner of your hairline this side view is uselss, you need to check for miniaturisation, also wear a shirt wtf!!

@truecel12 you're not balding I'm 100% sure you have sparse asian hair, so it looks thin lots of times + white scalp dark black hair contrast

@truecel12 please dont stress it, youre so young stress will destroy you and halt your puberty, dont overthink it, wait until youre older and if your hairline receeds you can start some treatment, dont worry you'll have hair for years

@truecel12 It breaks my fucking heart fr, cause i was losing hair young too and I know how stressfsul it is, but look at me now I kept it all, even improved, so just don't fucking worry and go play some games with your friends

@truecel12 please dont stress it, youre so young stress will destroy you and halt your puberty, dont overthink it, wait until youre older and if your hairline receeds you can start some treatment, dont worry you'll have hair for years
im not rlly stressing rn, better to prevent than to stress later. hgh should slow down aa, and after that ill try using ru + topical fin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325-001448_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-001448_Gallery.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240325-001440_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-001440_Gallery.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240325-001433_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-001433_Gallery.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240325-001423_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-001423_Gallery.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240325-001414_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-001414_Gallery.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240325-001454_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-001454_Gallery.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240325-001501_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-001501_Gallery.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 0
Cope
Mt friend started balding at 15
Needed to shave his hear fully bald at 19 because he was a strong nw4

• +1
Reactions: piec
i was retarded. ru58841 and its metabolites go systematic.