Is runners face real or is it just sun exposure

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
If I run inside on the treadmill will it give me runners face? It seems like the runners who have it run outside a lot and I bet they dont always Wear sunscreen. Is runners face possible just from exercise?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Mr.cope, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
why run when u can just eat less

• Hmm...
Oveer if you think this is real
Doing lots of cardio literally makes you look younger I experienced it in the past

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, eyearea and Subhuman trash
it's an excuse for pussies to not run

• +1
Mostly sun exposure and air pollution.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Oveer if you think this is real
Doing lots of cardio literally makes you look younger I experienced it in the past
same cardio gives me glowing skin

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Idk but ever since doing cardio I have more energy, greater recovery from workouts and more vascularity

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Pietrosiek
It's bullshit. Everyone should do some form of cardio, there are so many benefits.

• +1
Idk but ever since doing cardio I have more energy, greater recovery from workouts and more vascularity
What’s vascularity? Curries always use such big nerdy coping words.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
why run when u can just eat less
To run well, to build endurance, Becouse running is cool and makes you mentally tougher. I run for like 3 weeks and i enjoy it af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Can you even see your veins if you are brown? I can barely see them on my palest parts of my skin and im a light brown ugly kike
Yea bro ofc I can see them they look green anyways

• JFL
do jump roping

Have you ever seen a distance athlete and thought they were a chad? No you haven't. Do sprints for cardio.
Gay University of Minnesota runner takes on cross country - Outsports

Cardio is gay but you need some conditioning to protect your blood vessels, lifting spikes blood pressure hard

If you are fast twitch like me don't overdo and spaz on the sprints or circuits, the idea is to workout and relax the blood vessels, not spike blood pressure even more.

That being said, don't go slow unless you are already slow twitch dominant. It's possible to turn fast twitch into slow twitch, but it's not known if slow twitch can be turned into fast twitch.

Last edited:
  • +1