Is running a looksmin?

teefight

teefight

Silver
Running is my favorite activity. Dropped like 20lbs and I feel amazing while I do it. I wear sunscreen and a cap to protect myself from the sun. I alternate between 800m distance and 100m sprints.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

• +1
Reactions: klimo, future_ and MYLIFE
no

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification, Soychadcell, Eiei and 2 others
yeah actually rotting at home and masturbating to furry hentai thrice an hour is better for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Costcosuperstore, Lonenely sigma and 11 others
Yes, not only do most look stupid running but over time running can cause runners face as seen here:

You should only run if you are overweight and are trying to lose weight or if you are fast enough to go d1.

• +1
Reactions: teefight
Yes, not only do most look stupid running but over time running can cause runners face as seen here: View attachment 2952066
You should only run if you are overweight and are trying to lose weight or if you are fast enough to go d1.
Isn't that caused by UV radiation

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and MYLIFE
if you enjoyed cycling or swimming just as much it would be better in the long term because of lowered joint impact, but that's mainly a problem for long distance running, i've been wanting to incorporate sprints into my routine because they mog

• +1
Reactions: teefight and MYLIFE
if you enjoyed cycling or swimming just as much it would be better in the long term because of lowered joint impact, but that's mainly a problem for long distance running, i've been wanting to incorporate sprints into my routine because they mog
I used to be a long distance but whenever people found out I was in track they wanted to race and it was super embarrassing as I went almost the same speed as them. Albeit they were out of breath by the end but it doesn't really matter

Sprints ONLY

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MYLIFE and incel194012940
Running is my favorite activity. Dropped like 20lbs and I feel amazing while I do it. I wear sunscreen and a cap to protect myself from the sun. I alternate between 800m distance and 100m sprints.

Run for fun? What the hell kinda fun is that?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, UrGirlsMcm, future_ and 1 other person
yes just sit at home, watch anime, and consume soy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
no just sit at home, watch anime, and consume soy
yeah actually rotting at home and masturbating to furry hentai thrice an hour is better for you
obviously running is better then nothing. I'm asking if theirs long term consequences like joint issues and sun cancer outweigh the benefits and how I can prevent it
View attachment 2956464
Run for fun? What the hell kinda fun is that?!
Runner's high is real :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
obviously running is better then nothing. I'm asking if theirs long term consequences like joint issues and sun cancer outweigh the benefits and how I can prevent it
if you use high spf your skin will be good, make sure your supplementation and nutrition are top tier and do more sprinting than running its good for promoting hgh, for joint issues you cant really do much to prevent it but just keep your bone health and joint health in good shape to control them, or mainly do swimming for less impact on the joints while still doing sprints so you'll still be doing what you love.

yes

• WTF
Reactions: teefight
Sprinting is Chad activity

Running is a looksmax definitely

• +1
Reactions: klimo
ijustwanttobepretty
Bronze
Joined Apr 28, 2024
keep coping it does nothing and just increases your cortisol to the moon and decrease your metabolism, also jfl at you using sunblock