Is Ryan Gosling tilt frauding in this pic?

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
78BA2096 A98E 4045 B90A 02BC74D1EAAA

He has a pretty long midface here but I’m thinking it’s even longer if he was in a true non frauded position

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and TheAscendedOne
Idk bro, but ryan gosling is a weird specimen

He has too big chin
He have fucking downward growth
Also bug eyes(saved by color halo)
Still is consider sexy as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Darkstrand, loromate and 5 others

He has too big chin
Status and perception is key

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
big chin is good for long mid face I think

but still I don’t understand why we take his measurement like this, I have downwards growth and low IPD but if I tilted I have less of a longish midface but currently I take my accurate measurement
Status and perception is key

realistically he looks alright because he has big halo’s and although he has Death tier failo everything else is good.

Pheno and max 1 or 2 failos is key

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 1680, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

but still I don’t understand why we take his measurement like this, I have downwards growth and low IPD but if I tilted I have less of a longish midface but currently I take my accurate measurement

realistically he looks alright because he has big halo’s and although he has Death tier failo everything else is good.

Bro if gosling wasnt statumaxed and noone knows him he would be 4.5 PSL rated here

But i think his mandibl is long as fuck and girl are attracted to long mandible but idk

I think he is charismaticmax also which is HUGE HALL

I also have downward growth so when i tilt it look good, but he have next lvl downwardgrowth + legit 0ramus, its not even small ramus

Anyway he indeed succeded in life and we are here jfl

Attachments

• C7587656-3EFE-494C-801D-A3DEDD36A03E.jpeg
    C7587656-3EFE-494C-801D-A3DEDD36A03E.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 70
  • E03A3630-86E1-4440-B710-96CE38F4C523.jpeg
    E03A3630-86E1-4440-B710-96CE38F4C523.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 71
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4887

The media saying someone is good looking makes you think they are, If famous people Said i was really good looking and i was cast as good looking roles fucking good looking girls people would think that i’m very gl because of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Darkstrand and TheAscendedOne
I’m not that swayed by media, I’m aware Ryan Reynolds look weird. Maybe I’m more susceptible to pheno and colouring halo due to not benefiting from it

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
BIG BUMP

Not one single person has been able to answer

Is Ryan Gosling tilt frauding or not? Or because his head naturally tilts upwards this is his face level?

What's the point in this shitty PSL midface ratio how are you supposed to calculate it when getting a completely neutral pic is difficult af?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
females do not find him attractive tbh

He's not frauding too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
I know a guy that looks exactly like gosling but hes curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Man this guys eyes are so weird. Not only are they not parallel but also the sockets themselves aren't symmetrical. Messed up skull.

• +1

He has too big chin
He does not have bug eyes. What the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MandibularCel
Pretty sure he is tilt frauding, people with that much downwargrowth /recession usually are doing it out of habit as it makes breathing easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
BIG BUMP

Not one single person has been able to answer

Is Ryan Gosling tilt frauding or not? Or because his head naturally tilts upwards this is his face level?

What's the point in this shitty PSL midface ratio how are you supposed to calculate it when getting a completely neutral pic is difficult af?
No i don't think so his ears allign with nose

• +1
Pheno + colouring

• +1
Pretty sure he is tilt frauding, people with that much downwargrowth /recession usually are doing it out of habit as it makes breathing easier
He is tilt frauding I guess, despite the fact that he still has a really long midface when tilt frauding he looks normal. He doesn't look like he is trying to change how he looks.

I look okay when tilt frauding and I suspect that people shorter than me will be seeing my frauded face. I just wonder if it matters or not or does only your true orientation matter for your aesthetics. I've noticed ian somerhalder is also constantly doing the tilt frauding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand