• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
what's that?

Dont actually. Save up for eppley custom wraparound brain implants
Caged
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
I got a 1250 the PSAT. I only studied a bit and changed it to a 1560. So you can still increase your score, the new SAT is studyable(y)

@BigBoy send a screenshot of your score make him rope
Na thats too mean bro. I cant crush his dreams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I got 1540, the high school you went to, and the amount of time you study is everything, trust me. Also smart kids with ADHD who don't study end up doing poorly on grammar and math. The one section that is correlated with IQ is reading because you have to have good verbal comprehension, you need to be able to grasp concepts that were just newly presented to you, and sometimes you need to choose between two options that could both conceivably be right.

• +1
Reactions: Flowey
Also, don't learn your IQ, it is of no benefit to actually know it. I know mine and its better to not know it. Worry about what you can accomplish, and not what advantages or disadvantages you have. There was a world chess champion whose IQ was like 98th percentile when typically those guys have IQ's in the 1/100,000 range.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Flowey
Also, don't learn your IQ, it is of no benefit to actually know it. I know mine and its better to not know it. Worry about what you can accomplish, and not what advantages or disadvantages you have. There was a world chess champion whose IQ was like 98th percentile when typically those guys have IQ's in the 1/100,000 range.

I failed Algebra 2 my junior year of high school, it’s pretty obvious I’m low IQ bro

I’m 17 and I know it’s over

Yes there is a correlation but it’s not perfect especially after the 1994 revision where it became easier to study for it

+ your sat score is a bit above average so that’s not even indicative of low IQ

Cope jfl an 1100 is beyond over for OP. First time I took it cold and got a 1460, wasn’t good enough so studied a bit and retook it

What I said is literally true

Average is around 1050 if I’m not mistaken

Flexing your own score doesn’t make the average higher

Even more brutal

First time I got a 1060 then I studied a bit and got 1100

Am I low IQ?

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
That was the same as my sorry it so over.