Male underdeveloped brain theory.

Does getting other people to do your homework increase or decrease test taking ability ?
Simplifying a very nuanced social bias into a sentence to prove your point.

Not a good look.

You actually think men coddling women and society providing them with more preferential treatment leads to a net negative? The downsides are ridiculously fucking unimportant to compare to the types of privilege they have.

What are you talking about?
They are emotionally weaker, they also love to play the victim card.

Caged at this nonsense in any somewhat developed nation women are not only safer but coddled. I remember going to take my driving license and the layout of the government office was so confusing. I was told to just sit down and wait after asking around and I was just really frustrated. A woman my age then entered the building and within a few minutes 2 men started coddling and helping her. Not only that but everyone was just treating her much nicer, everything from how receptive they were, to their tone.
Yes men coddling women is a form of sexism that makes them preform worse in stem fields. They get overhelped which prevents mental growth
^^

This tells you all you need to know.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, GigaStacySexual, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
They say that women score better in formal education, due to developing their brains faster at a younger age.

Then how to explain the fact I mogged every single woman to oblivion in IQ and academic achievement as a kid/teen?!
And it was blatantly obvious that the only people capable of understanding difficult STEM subjects were all boys, not girls?

JFL at the pathetic inferior brain that women have, getting mogged by 'underdeveloped male brains'

failed gender

abolish female human rights
Foids always love saying they mature faster and are smarter yet in university all of the harder degrees such as swe and more mathematics oriented subs are populated by males :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Please explain your view of sexism. What do you think sexism is/means from a woman's point of view?
I am not a woman, nice try little forum moderator.

I fully expect the young to turn on me in my 70s and 80s if I make it there.
This. I have absolutely zero faith in that the healthcare/wellfare systems will take care of me once I reach that age.

Yet despite that knowledge, this system FORCES me to pay for the current 70/80 year olds like some sort of slave.
The expectation that we will be repaid in kind by a future generation, 50 years from now, is insanity.

I am not a woman, nice try little forum moderator.
Seems like you're being defensive. All I'm asking is for you to explain your view of sexism and then explain what how you think a woman would view sexism/what a woman would think sexism means.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and GigaStacySexual
Simplifying a very nuanced social bias into a sentence to prove your point.

Not a good look.

You actually think men coddling women and society providing them with more preferential treatment leads to a net negative? The downsides are ridiculously fucking unimportant to compare to the types of privilege they have.

^^

This tells you all you need to know.
It's not a simplification, it's the specific cause. Being coddled makes you practice less which worsens preference

• Ugh..
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Seems like you're being defensive. All I'm asking is for you to explain your view of sexism and then explain what how you think a woman would view sexism/what a woman would think sexism means.
It sounded like you were baiting me into answering "from a woman's perspective". It was a mistake in your communication, stop blaming me, little forum moderator

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
It sounded like you were baiting me into answering "from a woman's perspective". It was a mistake in your communication, stop blaming me, little forum moderator
Just answer my question and stop being so defensive. All I'm asking is for you to explain your view of sexism and then explain how you think a woman would view sexism/what a woman would think sexism means.

Its easier for males to be malnourished so in this malnourished slave generation theyre hit the hardest by ALL side effects including brain chemistry, hormones and cognitive abilities

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, MoggerGaston and GigaStacySexual
This. I have absolutely zero faith in that the healthcare/wellfare systems will take care of me once I reach that age.

Yet despite that knowledge, this system FORCES me to pay for the current 70/80 year olds like some sort of slave.
The expectation that we will be repaid in kind by a future generation, 50 years from now, is insanity.
We won't get dick.

Look at the UK.

Idk how true it is but apparently they're funding migrant hotels and they turned off heating that would keep people who have been paying taxes for over 40 years warm.

Yikes.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
We won't get dick.

Look at the UK.

Idk how true it is but apparently they're funding migrant hotels and they turned off heating that would keep people who have been paying taxes for over 40 years warm.

Yikes.
The amount of civil unrest we will have in 2050, which is when our official government has predicted that over half the dutch population will be ethnic, is going to be insane.

The clash of cultures, looks, habits, family, wealth.

mad gran torino GIF

This will be me age 70 ngl.

Then just shoot myself in the head once my health becomes too bad to cope with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, TechnoBoss and Brus Wane
The amount of civil unrest we will have in 2050, which is when our official government has predicted that over half the dutch population will be ethnic, is going to be insane.

The clash of cultures, looks, habits, family, wealth.

mad gran torino GIF

This will be me age 70 ngl.

Then just shoot myself in the head once my health becomes too bad to cope with.
Europe will be a very interesting experiment.

So many ethnics went in in recent years.
And they've brought along a very different religion.

How's Geert Wilders and the new government working out for u guys btw?
Did you vote OP?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
How's Geert Wilders and the new government working out for u guys btw?
Did you vote OP?
3872108 IMG 5132

It's a joke honestly.

The world pretends like this is: 'this huge ultra-radical extreme-right change in society and mass-immigration will stop.'
but couldn't be any less true.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, theonewhocantascend, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
View attachment 3179678
It's a joke honestly.

The world pretends like this is: 'this huge ultra-radical extreme-right change in society and mass-immigration will stop.'
but couldn't be any less true.
That was my perspective on politics too, until kikes started trying to MURDER trump. :lul:

At some point they prob had him under control, but after he has come clean with all that Epstein pedo island shit, it seems as if he doesn't give a f that much anymore.

Either way I support anything that makes the scum of this earth mad, so yeah.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston