Is Second Puberty Real?

Cooltext365802916678641
Cooltext365802958206069

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7753, sensen and 4 others
Ive noticed body and hair changes in the past months and Im almost 22 but I dont think it has to be a sedond puberty but yeah its possible but unlikely

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and ang3l
A little bit, there are people who get better when they're older, like The rock, Jason Staham, Gandy, Maybe even Brad Pitt
If you have the Dom phenotype, you will probably get better older, if you have the Pretty boy phenotype, or it’s low t, it will get a lot worse

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9852 and 2 others
yeah I had second puberty or something because I grew almost 3 inches in height at 19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, HurtfulVanity, wasted and 2 others
You think if everyone suddenly started growing again in their 20s you wouldn't know about it?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I was normie at 18, prettyboy at 22 and chad at 24

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Be_ConfidentBro
I hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Second puberty is possible if ur midface isnt under 0.95 and ur ipd isnt under 60mm

You can make one artificially with steroids...

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 4106
Steroids can change your body even way past puberty. The increase in dimorphic hormones can enlarge your spinal discs and joints making you up to 2 inches taller. And it can make your face look more masculine due to fat distribution and bone density changes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, softlysoftly and Deleted member 4106
Steroids can change your body even way past puberty. The increase in dimorphic hormones can enlarge your spinal discs and joints making you up to 2 inches taller. And it can make your face look more masculine due to fat distribution and bone density changes.
HGH AND T?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875