Is self hatred just reputation management?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Because countries like India, Iran and others have a long and rich history. When people hate their origins or try to hide it I tend to think it's not because they're ashamed, it's more because they're worried what others may think about them as a result.

I'm ngl I'm sometimes the same. I don't hide my background, but I feel the need to qualify it. Stopping short of saying we don't shit on street, scam people etc. Especially with people who know nothing about my country of origin (🇧🇩). But my fate is tied with India/Pak because that's what people think as a substitute. Even then there are some things I don't like about BD (white worshipping) in the same way I don't like things about this shitty country (🇬🇧) either (degeneracy).

There's nothing I can do about this. Sometimes I feel like I'm closer to the whites in this country. But I would legit feel ashamed to call myself English and I'd look like a clown 🤡

Truth is I hate all countries to varying degrees. I wish I was from an unknown country like Bhutan or something. I'm just gonna call myself citizen of the world from now on.

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @hopecel

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Gengar, Orvka381 and 6 others
It's submission. Beat yourself to show others you're already been beaten so they don't hit you even harder.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Gengar, Orvka381 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and iloveboobs
Shitposting and dropshipping improves my reps

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
I'm just gonna call myself citizen of the world from now on.

Bro is commiepilled :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I dont hate or have any problem with curry culture at all. South Asia is a literally a cultural goldmine. India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Iran have insane cultural value everything considered, so many languages, so many different ethnic groups all with their own food,their dresses their own music and architecture. These countries being seen as "dirty" is a purely modern phenomenon if you ask me it's the people that living in these countries that are POS mostly because of corruption and income disparity. You don't want to be associated with India because of Indian people not because of India itself . India was once was called the golden bird.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and SecularIslamist
Add turkish cunts tho
(At least the women and the gay liberal ones)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, SecularIslamist and iloveboobs
Not being born as a white, right wing, blond hair, blue eyes, 6'5, american citizen is beyond SCAM.

I am fucking scammed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, SecularIslamist and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31
Tbh if your country of origin doesn’t have a pristine reputation it’s pointless to associate yourself with it. It makes sense to take pride from time to time for example being Swiss, but for other people that halo simply doesn’t exist.

Identify yourself with the group of people that has the biggest halo effect, it doesn’t have to be a nationality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and bloomercel
I kind of get it, especially if you’re not an adult yet and you want to fit in. When I was younger, I purposefully never mentioned not being white as I thought it would make people dislike me, not take me seriously, etc. It’s only when I get out of high school that I started to embrace my roots. It probably has something to do with brain development and wanting to fit in, but now that I’m older I don’t care about fitting in, I just embrace what I am. Things changed when I was around 20 that I became to learn more about my roots and whatnot. I guess white-washing is a real thing among so-called “first-world foreigners.”

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and SecularIslamist
Because countries like India, Iran and others have a long and rich history. When people hate their origins or try to hide it I tend to think it's not because they're ashamed, it's more because they're worried what others may think about them as a result.

I'm ngl I'm sometimes the same. I don't hide my background, but I feel the need to qualify it. Stopping short of saying we don't shit on street, scam people etc. Especially with people who know nothing about my country of origin (🇧🇩). But my fate is tied with India/Pak because that's what people think as a substitute. Even then there are some things I don't like about BD (white worshipping) in the same way I don't like things about this shitty country (🇬🇧) either (degeneracy).

There's nothing I can do about this. Sometimes I feel like I'm closer to the whites in this country. But I would legit feel ashamed to call myself English and I'd look like a clown 🤡

Truth is I hate all countries to varying degrees. I wish I was from an unknown country like Bhutan or something. I'm just gonna call myself citizen of the world from now on.

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @hopecel
Yeah but I think that self-hatred is mainly reflected subconsciously in worshipping women/men of another race

You can lie all you want about your ethnic background that you hate but anyone with 3 digit IQ will know you lie. I saw several gypsies online who larped as pure whites and whenever you called them out about that, they'd start yapping about their racial purity. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Reminds me also of beancels/tacocels who claim they have no Amerindian DNA when they obviously do. Nobody should be ashamed of what they are even if they were born in the dirtiest slum of Mumbai tbh. :feelsbadman:

Add turkish cunts tho
(At least the women and the gay liberal ones)
I've seen many right-wing Turks who larp as Europeans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Turks are bigger white-worshippers than curries tbh

Yeah but I think that self-hatred is mainly reflected subconsciously in worshipping women/men of another race

You can lie all you want about your ethnic background that you hate but anyone with 3 digit IQ will know you lie. I saw several gypsies online who larped as pure whites and whenever you called them out about that, they'd start yapping about their racial purity. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Reminds me also of beancels/tacocels who claim they have no Amerindian DNA when they obviously do. Nobody should be ashamed of what they are even if they were born in the dirtiest slum of Mumbai tbh. :feelsbadman:
No I genuinely don't like any country. My thread wasn't saying origins of self-hatred lie in worshiping others, rather it is more to do with other people looking down on your heritage. Not necessarily you worshipping others. I wouldn't trade my origins to be Arab, White or anything. I just don't want others to look down on me because I'm curry.

I have an ambiguous name. Also I don't look jeet and don't larp anything other than my heritage. People always questionee where I'm from. I've had just about every MENA country and every south Asian country. When I visit LA I also got Latinos. Swarth belt theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: hopecel