is sex in the outdoors better than indoors?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
like if you find a really private makeout spot in the forest, would it feel way better with the fresh air and everything?

ive never had sex so cant help u here unfortunately m8

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Asking the wrong forum boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: downwardGod, Deleted member 21531 and CyprusGD
Asking the wrong forum boyo
JFL ok well I guess this thread is for all the mixed race looksmaxxers (I know they are swimming in it)

Seems like a strange forum to be for a deeply religious person
im open to god existing, but personally, if there was a god, i dont think its any of the gods in all these mainstream religions. just my view, idc if any1 religious or not, believe what u believe

im open to god existing, but personally, if there was a god, i dont think its any of the gods in all these mainstream religions. just my view, idc if any1 religious or not, believe what u believe
Gotcha, I just think it's strange that you would take the bible so ltierally then as to choose to be celebate

Gotcha, I just think it's strange that you would take the bible so ltierally then as to choose to be celebate
ppl who take bible literally are volcels who missing out lol

it is probably closer to the matrix with how many ironies there are in life. the rich get richer etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
A pussy is a pussy.

No flies inside. I don't like eating outside either.

It is nice to change things up and keep it interesting, but no, it is not.

Is masturbating better outdoors or indoors?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alvaro
Is masturbating better outdoors or indoors?
you're asking the wrong forum, how would anyone here remember what ever indoors masturbation feels like? only peice of shit ultra degenerate losers masturbate

Nah its not its sketchy af

I always wanted to fuck a girl in the tree forests but that’s just a fantasy for in incel

Not in Scotland, it's cold and wet and dirty.

Not in Scotland, it's cold and wet and dirty.
come to New Zealand, it's the same except there'll actually be nice weather once in a while

the idea is great until you actually do it and then get fucked from all angles by horse flies.

the idea is great until you actually do it and then get fucked from all angles by horse flies.
lol you don't actually go outdoors much do you?