Is SFS really that brutal? + diagnoses

I

incelmaxer69420

Iron
I always hear everyone talking about how brutal SFS is, but is it really that bad? It might not be over if you overgrow your masseter muscle and are facially lean. Take @mug when he was skinny, if he had better lips and stronger masseters, he would look good.
Screenshot 2023 10 09 at 45722 PM

Also, can you be SFS with a higher gonial angle? Most cases I see are lower angles except for @Mastermind, who claims he has 120... On the topic of diagnoses, if only my lower teeth show when talking and the bottom of my jaw from the bottom of my ear area is about the size of a bent thumb (see photo of random stock photo), but I have a normal smile and higher gonial angle, is it confirmed SFS? I am bloated/fat, which I read here makes SFS more brutal/misdiagnosed, I could look more normal maybe when not bloated (I am 24% body fat JFL, so I don't know if it is accurate, but push skin/facial fat up in the mirror, and see good jaw curviness? and protruding chin)
Screenshot 2023 10 09 at 51654 PM

Anyway probably cope and over so I mew with the gap to fraud and become less subhuman. (jutting doesn't work as well because fat)

AND OBVIOUSLY, surgery does do better but that's a given, and no surgery doesn't mean a death sentence?
Screenshot 2023 10 09 at 45240 PM

• Hmm...
Reactions: mug
i dont think its an overbite most of lower teeth show (only like 1/6-1/5 covered when biting down)

I have a classmate with sfs

The rest of his features are mogger, but this one single thing failos him all the way down to low mtn. Possibly even ltn

not SFS this is just a texbook deep bite.

this is sfs.

the 2 are different and requires different interventions.

The way you can tell if someone has SFS or deep bite, is deep bites have long midface and small lower third. while SFS has a short midface length and small lower third.
how to determine long or short mid face