Is shaving daily too much?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I look a lot worse even with 24 hour / 48 hour stubble and its huge looksmin for me. However I noticed that if I shave every day I can get redness and cuts if I dont take it really slow and easy.

Does normal people shave every morning? Is one day enough to regenerate your skin during sleep?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadelite
Laser hair removal if its "huge looksmin"

I look a lot worse even with 24 hour / 48 hour stubble and its huge looksmin for me. However I noticed that if I shave every day I can get redness and cuts if I dont take it really slow and easy.

Does normal people shave every morning? Is one day enough to regenerate your skin during sleep?
Just learn to shave better bro

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Over
What are you currently using to shave- both razor and product wise?

What are you currently using to shave- both razor and product wise?
Razor and gel to get my hair softer. I dont use any aftershave.

If you have really thick beard that grows in 1 day, shaving is a mistake.

Razor and gel to get my hair softer. I dont use any aftershave.
Razor blade or electric razor? And which gel specifically? And moisturiser afterwards?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Over
i do every 3 days

I shave everyday. It just feels better.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Razor blade or electric razor? And which gel specifically? And moisturiser afterwards?
Just manual razor blade and gilette gel for sensitive skin. I only use moisturizer for night, cheap one from Nivea because I'm poor.
I shave everyday. It just feels better.
Yea I feel so as well. Also you get sharper jaw when clean shaved.

Just manual razor blade and gilette gel for sensitive skin. I only use moisturizer for night, cheap one from Nivea because I'm poor.
Moisturise after shaving too. You've just taken a blade to your face- the least you can do is be kind to it afterwards. Also maybe try a cream instead of a gel?

• +1
Try an electric razor, it doesn't get as close but its a lot more pleasant and gentle on the skin imo

i can only grow retarded peach fuzz and it does not contrast well with my skin and makes me look disgusting so I shave every morning. It really depends on if you look better with it or not.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Invest in a double edge razor.

Its going to cost you a bit to get a good one (idk, maybe 120 PLN for a proper one) but in the long run you will save heaps, because the razors are cheap.

I used to avoid shaving because I got cuts etc but now I can shave everyday if I want to no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Use one blade pro, you’ll never get cut it’s impossible and is fast and easy

Use one blade pro, you’ll never get cut it’s impossible and is fast and easy
Yeah and you will still have stubble afterwards.
Whats the point
Also dont shave daily brah.
Just not worth the cuts and irritation.
Every 2 days against the grain with a double edge razor is fine

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i do every 3 days
After 3 days I already have some visible beard but it's not very dense.

When I shave at morning then next day at night hours I already have scratchy stubble and it kinda doesnt fit my face so i must shave every morning ehh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
never shaved a day in my life

I shave every day using Gillette Fusion Proshield blades and a shaving soap + brush for that next level lather

Every day is fine if it grows back quick

• +1
After 3 days I already have some visible beard but it's not very dense.

When I shave at morning then next day at night hours I already have scratchy stubble and it kinda doesnt fit my face so i must shave every morning ehh.
stubbles.me

• +1
I don’t believe that you look better clean shaven compared to stubble, I’ve only seen Chico achieve that

• +1
me too bro
I look literally 2x better when I'm clean shaven
that's why I got laser hair removal, worth every cent.

• +1
Shave on nights to let your skin breath through your sleeping hours

I don’t believe that you look better clean shaven compared to stubble, I’ve only seen Chico achieve that
It's true man, stubble is shit on me, only clean shaved I am looksmaxxed.

Just get it removed if you look better clean shaven. Imagine fucking shaving everyday JFL