Kraken
D5AD87BC E9D6 4D24 BD23 1EECF436E478

Becky id assume. Masc eyes failo

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 25245
Could be htn but lets see what others say

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
very low level becky at best in Germany, every second blonde girl looks like her + her face is slightly edited

HTB

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
very low level becky at best in Germany, every second blonde girl looks like her + her face is slightly edited
So germany has the best looking girls in the world?

roastie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27219
Make up maxxed ltn

Stacylite could be stacy but jaw looks too rounded, zygos too low, and a bit high bodyfat

So germany has the best looking girls in the world?
If you are into blonde white girls, one oft the best.
She is nothing special to be honest. Believe me or not, but I would not swipe right on her on Tinder/bumble.

Thats a blonde/white high tier Becky, maybe stacylite. You guys have very low expectations.

983AF92A 5DC4 4FBF 90D4 8908993F988D

• +1
Reactions: Wuachinani, Solar and Johanjohan
MTB low appeal

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
If her male equivalent made a post in here you guys would call him a boneless subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
She is nothing special to be honest. Believe me or not, but I would not swipe right on her on Tinder/bumble.

Thats a blonde/white high tier Becky, maybe stacylite. You guys have very low expectations.

View attachment 2116313
You just like different type of girls. Nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
In which shithole do you live?
Shut up,bitch...you can dream foids like her, the best you can get is some oversize fatima

Shut up,bitch...you can dream foids like her, the best you can get is some oversize fatima
I am verified Cahdlite no problem getting a girl like her she is miles below the girl i am seriously dating at the moment.
Start Tinder in a mayor German city and check out the girls, she is average here for her phenotype group.

I am verified Cahdlite no problem getting a girl like her she is miles below the girl i am seriously dating at the moment.
Start Tinder in a mayor German city and check out the girls, she is average here for her phenotype group.
Verifed by who 🤣🤣🤣..some autists who never leave basemant

View attachment 2116313
Hmm some users here said german girls were all ugly ogres

Didnt know they were so GL

Looks good tbh

You could slay so many 30 year old girls
Tinder and bumble settings are between 20 and 25yo. My girl at the moment is a 19yo real (!) stacylite.

Hmm some users here said german girls were all ugly ogres

Didnt know they were so GL
German girls on average are very very attractive, but not that many ultra high end girls here, same for men.

Average German man > average italian men
Top 20% German man < top 20% italian men

Average German girl > average colombian girl
Top 20% german girl < top 20% colombian girl

• +1
Tinder and bumble settings are between 20 and 25yo. My girl at the moment is a 19yo real (!) stacylite.

German girls on average are very very attractive, but not that many ultra high end girls here, same for men.

Average German man > average italian men
Top 20% German man < top 20% italian men

Average German girl > average colombian girl
Top 20% german girl < top 20% colombian girl
Hmm you look like you would have more appeal to 30 year olds

But most 20 year old guys are acne framecel subhumans so you mog them aswell

Hmm you look like you would have more appeal to 30 year olds

But most 20 year old guys are acne framecel subhumans so you mog them aswell
I don't want to come across as too arrogant, but I would say that I'm at an age and a phase, where i can attract almost all age groups. 40yo milfs and 19 yo girls.
Not too old and not too young/unmanly.
I don't see most men in their early 20s as competition to be honest. Back then, when I was in my early 20s, I had bad succes.

• +1
Winstrol will do the job

This is why it is called Win-strol because if you take it, you win.

I don't want to come across as too arrogant, but I would say that I'm at an age and a phase, where i can attract almost all age groups. 40yo milfs and 19 yo girls.

You are really capable of attracting females? How so? Is it really possible?

I don't see most men in their early 20s as competition to be honest. Back then, when I was in my early 20s, I had bad succes.

I also cannot see any competition at all. It just does not exist in general. Perhaps I am just oblivious of it?

• JFL
If her male equivalent made a post in here you guys would call him a boneless subhuman.
Girls can be boneless and still be attractive. You guys are deadass trying to use the male rating system for women it’s autistic as fuck

Not too old and not too young/unmanly.
I am late 20s but I look around 22 after softmaxxing. I also prefer younger girls, they are the ones I do best with and had several hit on me.

It just feels so weird being with girls who are 18-20, makes me feel like an oldcel even tho I look young. How do you feel about this?

Girls can be boneless and still be attractive. You guys are deadass trying to use the male rating system for women it’s autistic as fuck

You dont see recessed staceylites or staceys man

They all have forward grown maxillas and well developed, straight base of mandible

Its just easier and more socially acceptable for foids to makeupfraud their recessed ass

mtb frauding with makeup and eye colour is halo

a becky JFl, how could u think this was a stacy