IS SHE A SLUT? (Complete Guide)

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
A virgin girl's attention is much more “pure” than some 19 year old slut with n count of 12.
She double texts etc gets mad quick over stupid shit she has no right to so and i’m not even GL so if her attention/affection seems pure/not very experienced she’s probably not a slut.

Obviously you can never know for sure but good indicators are that she’s a slut:
- not a well adjusted family
- Mid tier or just high tier normie (can fuck chad but never commit)
- wears slutty clothes
- liberal
- extroverted, and i mean extroverted at all times
- High instagram followers
- posts revealing pictures
- manipulative

credits to @turkproducer

A girl that parties and drinks a lot is most likely a slut.
Never ask a girl directly about her n-count. She will most likely lie and you won't be able to believe her anyway.

Instead, ask her things like:
"Where was the craziest place you had sex?"or "Have you ever had a ONS?" or "Have you ever had a threesome" etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Magnesium, deer and 8 others
It’s over for many men to find a virgin lol, i’d say the age where they literally all aren’t virgins are 17.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hated subhuman
It’s over for many men to find a virgin lol, i’d say the age where they literally all aren’t virgins are 17.
15 you mean. Maybe 16 for ugly foids

15 you mean. Maybe 16 for ugly foids
nah girls have told me they are virgins at 16-17, the vast majority lose it at 14-16 it seems though

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
A virgin girl's attention is much more “pure” than some 19 year old slut with n count of 12.
She double texts etc gets mad quick over stupid shit she has no right to so and i’m not even GL so if her attention/affection seems pure/not very experienced she’s probably not a slut.

Obviously you can never know for sure but good indicators are that she’s a slut:
- wears slutty clothes
- liberal
- manipulative

credits to @turkproducer

Never ask a girl directly about her n-count. She will most likely lie and you won't be able to believe her anyway.

"Where was the craziest place you had sex?"or "Have you ever had a ONS?" or "Have you ever had a threesome" etc.

i agree 100/100 but are you a shitskin just to know?

nah girls have told me they are virgins at 16-17
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, owlofathena, middayshowers and 3 others
fuck, non virgin girls are so much insipid for sensitive guys most of the time, for what i've seen. Yeah there are very nice girls non virgin, but the more she had sex with different partners, the more she will have a shitty personnality.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
my gf:

- not a well adjusted family - no, good mannered family that have a house and decent jobs
- Mid tier or just high tier normie (can fuck chad but never commit) - high tier normie or stacylate with makeup
- wears slutty clothes - no (no leggings outside the gym, no belly free clothes etc)
- liberal - no
- extroverted, and i mean extroverted at all times - not at all, doesnt go out much, doesnt have many friends etc
- High instagram followers - like 1-2k not that high
- posts revealing pictures - no
- manipulative - not at all

According to this guide OPs mom a whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 206, Newguyaround and 4 others
my gf:

- not a well adjusted family - no, good mannered family that have a house and decent jobs
- Mid tier or just high tier normie (can fuck chad but never commit) - high tier normie or stacylate with makeup
- wears slutty clothes - no (no leggings outside the gym, no belly free clothes etc)
- liberal - no
- extroverted, and i mean extroverted at all times - not at all, doesnt go out much, doesnt have many friends etc
it's like better than the average girl that you would find in western but not top tier - i'm not talking about PSL obviously.

They can be lol, it’s rare though i will admit
my gf:

- liberal - no
doesn’t mean she doesn’t have. a high N count, you don’t know for a FACT do you?

it's like better than the average girl that you would find in western but not top tier - i'm not talking about PSL obviously.
what would be toptier?

I prefer my guide:

- is she alive? If Y - she is a slut.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Adrenochrome, Vitruvian and 9 others
- wears slutty clothes
- liberal
- manipulative
unironically those are all good traits in the eye of public
:ROFLMAO: and they feel proud about most of them, so it's easy to filter
but shy introverted girls can be sluts too, appearances are deceiving

unironically those are all good traits in the eye of public
:ROFLMAO: and they feel proud about most of them, so it's easy to filter
but shy introverted girls can be sluts too, appearances are deceiving
Yeah but i’d say the chances of them being sluts are a bit lower

not having an IG account is a good start imo.
she isnt that active on it, rarely posts pics and ignores all the guys who messaged her in the past (i saw all of them). she also wanted to delete it before idk maybe she does it one day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Cope. Even the shy ones are major sluts.
There was this girl from college that I met on my freshman year that seemed all introvert and stuff. You could literally tell she would spend all her time studying like a curry (she's not ethnic btw).
Fast forward three years and one day I was supposed to grab a drink with a friend of mine. He comes with this 'shy' girl and it went pretty normal from there. A couple of hours later she was sucking my dick like a complete degenerate.
Turns out this girl had fucked so many guys it was easier to tell who hadn't.
All wahmen are sluts, maybe they stop being one as they age but that's taking another chancem

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
she isnt that active on it, rarely posts pics and ignores all the guys who messaged her in the past (i saw all of them). she also wanted to delete it before idk maybe she does it one day.
that's very nice from both of you. In my case, when i get a gf, everytime i make her delete/hide her social networks pics, and mine too.

• +1
Reactions: buflek

- wears slutty clothes
- liberal
- manipulative

credits to @turkproducer

didnt read all females are sluts

that's very nice from both of you. In my case, when i get a gf, everytime i make her delete/hide her social networks pics, and mine too.
idk i could do that but i would feel like a manipulativ retard. i dont have instagram anyways so i cant offer anything lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
idk i could do that but i would feel like a manipulativ retard. i dont have instagram anyways so i cant offer anything lol
yeah i see, it's always hard, but when she loves you, talking about privacy is a very usual topic.

Cope. Even the shy ones are major sluts.
There was this girl from college that I met on my freshman year that seemed all introvert and stuff. You could literally tell she would spend all her time studying like a curry (she's not ethnic btw).
Fast forward three years and one day I was supposed to grab a drink with a friend of mine. He comes with this 'shy' girl and it went pretty normal from there. A couple of hours later she was sucking my dick like a complete degenerate.
Turns out this girl had fucked so many guys it was easier to tell who hadn't.
All wahmen are sluts, maybe they stop being one as they age but that's taking another chancem
A lot can happen in 3 years but yeah there are some shy introvert sluts

Most girls who are still virgins are saving it for Chad, also quiet girls can be the biggest whores you'd be surprised

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and GenericChad1444
Manipulative,drinks and parties alot
You just described my oneitis

my gf:

- liberal - no

u let her wear those skin tight leggings at the gym ? fuarkkk literallly everyone is guna stare

u let her wear those skin tight leggings at the gym ? fuarkkk literallly everyone is guna stare
i tried to get her to always wear joggingpants but its just too hot and im in a small village gym where everyone knows that we are together. the only guy who ever approached her there was some pedophile grandpa that i confronted and nearly punched.

like 1-2k not that high
that's a lot. I know one foid that have 18.5k but most gl foids have around 500 if they don't post much, if they do 1k is very high.
Ugly girls have sex sooner than gl idiot
cope. Most gl foids fuck are hitted up by older chads (13-14 foids by 16-18 dudes) and fuck them. Ugly must wait a liitle bit longer

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Manipulative,drinks and parties alot
You just described my oneitis
Don’t speak to her then mate
that's a lot. I know one foid that have 18.5k but most gl foids have around 500 if they don't post much, if they do 1k is very high.

cope. Most gl foids fuck are hitted up by older chads (13-14 foids by 16-18 dudes) and fuck them. Ugly must wait a liitle bit longer
yeah 14 year olds always get fucked by 16-18 year olds hahahaha it’s kinda wrong

- wears slutty clothes
- liberal
- manipulative

credits to @turkproducer

Fuuuuck my oneitis is none of these and I'm subhuman. I need to looksmaxx quick and ask her out and if she says no I can just rope early fuck

u forgot to add tattoos

that's the #1 indicator tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 206, Arkantos and 2 others
u forgot to add tattoos

that's the #1 indicator tbh
Yeah I wrote this talking about a 16 year old girl so that’s too young to get tattoos.. Also if she’s a raver/likes molly she’s probably a hoe too

- wears slutty clothes
- liberal
- manipulative

credits to @turkproducer

My ex is all those except high instagram followers, I'm positive she cheated on me multiple times

My ex is all those except high instagram followers, I'm positive she cheated on me multiple times
Most women are sluts and will cheat on you

If she breathe she a thot

Don’t speak to her then mate

yeah 14 year olds always get fucked by 16-18 year olds hahahaha it’s kinda wrong
>gigaoneitis
>don't speak to her
Like if it was that easy...
We don't talk anyway

Keeps spider or snake as a pet is 100% tell

Even in Saudi arabia i am cautiois

in 2012-2015 hs most girls were virgin cause i lived in a small town of 40k and went to a catholic school. 2 beckys i was friends with treated me so well it was like a romatic movie tbh ngl. as soon as i leave this sanctuary im introduced to the whores of the city with 1000+ insta follows, ass pics, crop tops etc. I sometimes look at those hs beckys to see if theyve changed, their social media is still the same, but irl they are degenerate. guess its only a matter of time

‘wears slutty clothes’.

That is definitely a red flag.

Holy fuck man, TLDR
Is she female? Then she is a slut. Why complicate things with wacky theories about unicorns?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2854
Whores make my blood boil sometimes