Is she into me? Help i dont understand foid brain

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
So there is a girl on class and we usually get in eye contact accross the class but it might be coincidence or maybe she is trying to know if im into her.Today i was sitting on street rating peoples face on psl scale (autist psl rotters daily routine) and suddenly saw her face on mirror she was looking at me and she didnt realize that i can see her from mirror and she passed me by looking down pretending to look at her phone ,she was nervous.Is she into me or am i just subhuman to her

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, pneumocystosis and LooksOrDeath
look at her, making eye contact, and see how she looks at you

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Be low inhib and find out

• +1
look at her making eye contact and see how she looks at you
Im not sigmund freud nigga how do u even understand it from the way she looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook and LooksOrDeath
Im not sigmund freud nigga how do u even understand it from the way she looks
if she shies away by looking down, or gives a smile, a genuine one, then she likes you.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and roping3264
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Frankiks2, Deleted member 22553, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Man makes eye contact with woman, believes she is now his girlfriend.
In all seriousness just try to have small talk, should be easy since you share a class with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and LooksOrDeath
no i wait till she approaches (will never happen)
social girls approach guys they find attractive, most girls are too intimidated to approach

just talk to her nigga

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and roping3264
social girls approach guys they find attractive, most girls are too intimidated to approach

just talk to her nigga
but then there is the other possibility (%99.9) : she is not into me
i would kms if i get rejected imagine spending whole year with her in the class and she will tell it to everyone
i would still be indecisive even if she dmed me ''fuck me please i beg you''

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
but then there is the other possibility (%99.9) : she is not into me
then is this thread mental masturbation
i would kms if i get rejected imagine spending whole year with her in the class and she will tell it to everyone
it's not a big deal, only if you make it one. Just talk to her platonically then ask her out like a week later if you're not sure if she's into you.
i would still be indecisive even if she dmed me ''fuck me please i beg you''
mirin humor

• +1
then is this thread mental masturbation

it's not a big deal, only if you make it one. Just talk to her platonically then ask her out like a week later if you're not sure if she's into you.

mirin humor
even if u decided to talk what will u say ? helo i think you like me ?

You can talk to girls without it being romantic. You won't get rejected by a girl for just talking to her about homework or assignments or whatever. Talking will let you be able to pick up more social clues/tells, and make it easier for you to tell if she is interested or not.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
yea just talk to her dont be a pussy

this
You can talk to girls without it being romantic. You won't get rejected by a girl for just talking to her about homework or assignments or whatever. Talking will let you be able to pick up more social clues/tells, and make it easier for you to tell if she is interested or not.
just talk to her like you're making friends ffs

• +1
Reactions: VHD
im low inhib enough to wear 4 inch lifts but it would be awkward as fuck to talk suddenly after 3 years
It isn't awkward in concept, but I guess if you feel this way (clearly lacking confidence) it could likely be awkward in execution. Try drinking. I know this sounds like a joke but alcohol genuinely makes you less inhib / socially awkward and can help you learn to socialize better. Obviously don't get hammered, but I for example used to drink a bottle of wine before afternoon classes and through that started dating a girl from my class that had always smiled at me beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and roping3264
if she shies away by looking down, or gives a smile, a genuine one, then she likes you.
consider that this is looksmaxx.me where 60% are autistic and simply can't read facial expressions accurately

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and roping3264
BRO what are you on the trm scale??? and what is she?
tell me and i will tell you if she likes you or not.

just chat her up nigger it's not that hard :feelsuhh:

If she’s into you, you won’t be here asking just lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis
So there is a girl on class and we usually get in eye contact accross the class but it might be coincidence or maybe she is trying to know if im into her.Today i was sitting on street rating peoples face on psl scale (autist psl rotters daily routine) and suddenly saw her face on mirror she was looking at me and she didnt realize that i can see her from mirror and she passed me by looking down pretending to look at her phone ,she was nervous.Is she into me or am i just subhuman to her
If her eyebrows raised up when first seeing you she's attracted, if her eyebrows had no expression change you're subhuman

Go fucking talk to her and find out yourself dumbass. You sound like a low T loser