Is shitting better than fucking?

Bomber517

Bomber517

WishiwaswishIwasSalludon
Probably took the best shit of my life and was left sitting at the toilet contemplating human existence. Sex can be good or bad it all depends on whether you’re with the right person and you’re both into the same things. But taking a dump removes all of that unnecessary shit. It’s just you, your asshole and a giant lump of faeces coming out of you.

Has to be my favourite part of the day when I get to take a nice fat shit in my own home. Nothing will ever beat that feeling.

@Imretarded? @Darkeningstar @noobs @cromagnon @wishIwasSalludon @Apparition

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon, IAMNOTANINCEL, datboijj and 6 others
Probably took the best shit of my life and was left sitting at the toilet contemplating human existence. Sex can be good or bad it all depends on whether you’re with the right person and you’re both into the same things. But taking a dump removes all of that unnecessary shit. It’s just you, your asshole and a giant lump of faeces coming out of you.

Has to be my favourite part of the day when I get to take a nice fat shit in my own home. Nothing will ever beat that feeling.

No

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, greycel, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Most enlightened org user ever right here.

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, Imretarded?, noobs and 4 others

sometimes especially when u feel like your intestines have been fully emptied but it doesnt feel as good when u know theres more shit that didnt come out and is still in ur body.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Bomber517 and TechnoBoss
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Darkeningstar, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
if you have a scat fetish just say that bro

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, TechnoBoss, Imretarded? and 2 others
shitting is basically reverse anal so this thread says a lot about you OP

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, datboijj, watah and 4 others
shitting is basically reverse anal so this thread says a lot about you OP
if you have a scat fetish just say that bro
It's a copypasta from reddit
sometimes especially when u feel like your intestines have been fully emptied but it doesnt feel ass good when u know theres more shit that didnt come out and is still in ur body.
Most enlightened org user ever right here.
if you feel good after a shit, it means your prostate was stimulated and you'd prolly enjoy being a bottom:feelswhat: shitting is for faggots:bigbrain: time to do nopoo

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Apparition, GlamourPursuer and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition, datboijj, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Na but a head massage is.
Or eating when you're really fucking starving

• Woah
Reactions: Bomber517
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Bomber517