Is short torso/long legs a failo? I'm 6'0

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Joined
May 29, 2023
Posts
1,384
Reputation
715
I have the sitting height of a 5'6 person
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
No it’s not
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
it definitely is a big failo. no room for LL and also horrible female proportion
 
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I don't think anybody looks at that at all. Just overall height
 
Larper detected
3E35CF23 3771 4B7A 9385 A03F34134EAC

91C67D60 C473 4D27 B5C3 3B9C8848EB3F
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Interested
Long legs, long arms, short torso = kickboxing mogger
 
Probably comes with small frame failo
 

Similar threads

apkhaza
Replies
0
Views
13
apkhaza
apkhaza
ion_sub5-lltn
Replies
0
Views
61
ion_sub5-lltn
ion_sub5-lltn
notrq
Replies
7
Views
86
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
RickyHooky
Replies
1
Views
38
yunus22
yunus22
Nazen
Replies
6
Views
43
mjuukk
mjuukk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top