is side profile even that important?

roids

roids

horseshami needs to bite the curb
assuming one has decent forward growth, would a mid side profile ruin a chad front profile? Someone like chico is an example of this. He has a pretty average side profile but had super high smv in his prime. Im not sure how important side profile really is. My nose is fine from the front but its a bit big from the side, should I get a rhino if its not a super big falio?

assuming one has decent forward growth, would a mid side profile ruin a chad front profile? Someone like chico is an example of this. He has a pretty average side profile but had super high smv in his prime. Im not sure how important side profile really is. My nose is fine from the front but its a bit big from the side, should I get a rhino if its not a super big falio?
Depends on the rest of your face, maybe try posting a small section which shows your midface and chin at least if you don't want to fully face rev

man to be honest one cannot know if not looking at a pic. Just send and people will rate , ffs

Depends on the rest of your face, maybe try posting a small section which shows your midface and chin at least if you don't want to fully face rev
i have my face posted on my first ever post

if the side profile affects your face at an angle (anything between the front and the side profile) it will have a very negative impact, even if your front is perfect

If you have a birdcel profile it will obviously cause problems but front profile is the most important as long as your side profile is at least average, and forward growth is one of the main components of a good side profile so a decent amount of healthy forward growth should result in a decent side profile too, most of the time.
If you have a good front and a moderately bad side (they are linked anyway), you are a good surprise, if you have a good side and a bad front (due to a shitty ESR or long midface for instance) you are the opposite jfl.

• +1
Reactions: roids
Shit side = shit front. No coping out of that one.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Yes…people , especially women, will look at you at your side and 3/4s most of the time. Matters even more in motion , your not just gonna be looking dead forward 24/7

The side is very important irl but on tinder/insta front mogs

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
No look at boneless god chico