Is skin colour preference genetic or cultural?

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Silver
It's a well known and obvious fact that...

In white countries like Europe and North America, tanned skin is preferred on men and women

But in every other country they prefer white skin on men and women

But I have noticed that the brown girls (south asians or mulattos) born in the west with western culture, prefer white skin on men too. But not 100% sure

So my point is

Would for example... a white girl, born in east asia prefer white skin like how all the people from Asia do? Or would she genetically still be attracted to darker guys?

The answer to this question would determine whether skin colour preference is more genetic, or whether its culturally ingrained from brainwashing

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
white girls like contrast a lot and they're more inclined to be attracted to the exotic appeal. The hottest guy for a lot of white girls is typically a guy who has white features but is ethnically ambiguous. It's different.

white girls like contrast a lot and they're more inclined to be attracted to the exotic appeal. The hottest guy for a lot of white girls is typically a guy who has white features but is ethnically ambiguous. It's different.
Nah its very simple. White facial features with nice lips and tan skin

• +1
Reactions: watah and PoopyFaceTomatoNose
It's a well known and obvious fact that...

In white countries like Europe and North America, tanned skin is preferred on men and women
what gave you the confidence to say this?
unless your talking about white-glowed skin, not just "tanned"

what gave you the confidence to say this?
unless your talking about white-glowed skin, not just "tanned"
It's obvious. Google it. Ask chatgpt. Ask any girl their type. Look at all the highest smv most famous guys and girls on the west.

Deep tan not a glow white.

This isn't a debate about obvious facts, I've moved onto deeper things

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
It's obvious. Google it. Ask chatgpt. Ask any girl their type. Look at all the highest smv most famous guys and girls on the west.

Deep tan not a glow white.

This isn't a debate about obvious facts, I've moved onto deeper things
?? ask gpt? when was a robot the front of human phentonic relationships

and no, appeal isnt obvious facts but im guessing your trolling so there is no point debating

?? ask gpt? when was a robot the front of human phentonic relationships

and no, appeal isnt obvious facts but im guessing your trolling so there is no point debating
Low iq

genetic obviously how do you even come up with such bs oh that nigress looks nothing like me i should mate with her ??????????????

everybody prefers white skin bc white skin is owned by europeans which are ahead in evolution

everybody prefers white skin bc white skin is owned by europeans which are ahead in evolution
Tanned skin is law lmao all your white women ride blc cope cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Tanned skin is law lmao all your white women ride blc cope cumskin
you retard theres a difference between fitzpatrick, visual appearance, carotenoid content and eu pheo content

you retard theres a difference between fitzpatrick, visual appearance, carotenoid content and eu pheo content
Suck my big latin cock tbh

It's cultural

• JFL
Nah its very simple. White facial features with nice lips and tan skin
thats exactly what i said, tanned skin is an exotic trait

• +1