is skin lightening/whitening a cope?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
last time I asked this question, i didn't really get good answers so i am asking the question again!!! :hnghn:

just incase if you gon ask, i'm not curry

are you a curry?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, laaltin, kebab and 2 others
last time I asked this question, i didn't really get good answers so i am asking the question again!!! :hnghn:

it can be a niche thing but it depends on your face and overall look

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
are you a curry?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, justropemaxbro and wackedchives

What the fuck dawg

i asked a srs question, pls answer srsly:hnghn:

@Piratecel tell em

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
what do you mean tho
i have seen a thread on skin whitening, saying that hydroquione and similar products will just lighten your skin for a small perioid of time and after that the skin color will go back to normal. Right now I am coping that i can naturally go down 2 shades but i don't know if that is even possible.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and wackedchives
i have seen a thread on skin whitening, saying that hydroquione and similar products will just lighten your skin for a small perioid of time and after that the skin color will go back to normal. Right now I am coping that i can naturally go down 2 shades but i don't know if that is even possible.
why don't you try it out and see ?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
can I bump?

if youre naturally shitskinned then yes it's all a cope and youll only be defeating hyperpigmentation, not actual shit brown color that coats most of your body

My personal blackpill was seeing most of the lightening success stories were about people who were ALREADY light skinned, but got darker through sunexpsore whatever.

It never began for true darkies

Skin lightening does work and will get you a lot more appeal in the west, theres a reason why every gook is already on this shit. I've never touched hydroquinone but I use MSM + NAC + Vit C + Glutathione. Long term the effects will wear off but I've gone weeks without dosing and barely noticed any changes