lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Pretty much a routine consisting of

Tret
GHK-CU
and a basic cleanser + moisturiser
And low dose accutane if you struggle

Is there anything else I should be doing? Is it just about sticking to this long term?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Just don't eat carbs and that's it

USE RED LIGHT AND DERMA ROLLING !

• +1
Reactions: lost222 and lebronjames23
Skincare is about making your skin healthy and good looking. If you achieve this even with just one product then you have skincare figured out really.
For me it's tret cream for night, moisturising cream at morning, and eating lots of beta-carotene vegetables. And for me it's more than enough

• +1
Reactions: lost222, Infinite, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
USE RED LIGHT AND DERMA ROLLING !
both these techniques work by causing imflamation then the body rebuilding and fortiying the area. The issue with rolling or microneedling in general is that the collagen that regenerates is not the same structure as the original. Its more scar tissue from what I have researched. In the end I think your damaging your skin making yourself look worse with rolling.

And for red light therapy the only research that has been done on it showing efficacy shows that it should be used very infrequently: because your causing inflammation, which if chronic will fuck your skin up (age it).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and lebronjames23
both these techniques work by causing imflamation then the body rebuilding and fortiying the area. The issue with rolling or microneedling in general is that the collagen that regenerates is not the same structure as the original. Its more scar tissue like from what I have researched. In the end I think your damaging your skin making yourself look worse with rolling.

And for red light therapy the only research that has been done on it showing efficacy shows that it should be used very infrequently: because your causing inflammation, which if chronic will fuck your skin up (age it).

@twilight over

both these techniques work by causing imflamation then the body rebuilding and fortiying the area. The issue with rolling or microneedling in general is that the collagen that regenerates is not the same structure as the original. Its more scar tissue like from what I have researched. In the end I think your damaging your skin making yourself look worse with rolling.

There are numerous researches showing that red light is benefitial to skin. You are talking about inflammation but not all inflammation are the same. If you want to cope keep coping.

Pretty much a routine consisting of

Tret
GHK-CU
and a basic cleanser + moisturiser
And low dose accutane if you struggle

Is there anything else I should be doing? Is it just about sticking to this long term?
Yes and SPF.

I shouldn't have made GHK-cu known :(

I literally post a video saying red light therapy is beneficial for the skin IF done correctly. Your a retard who cant read.
There is no way you couldn't do it correctly little nigga the only possible way for that to happen is if you either spend too little time on it or overdose. The max is 20 minutes if close to the panel it's not complicated.

There is no way you couldn't do it correctly little nigga the only possible way for that to happen is if you either spend too little time on it or overdose. The max is 20 minutes if close to the panel it's not complicated.
for anyone else reading this, ignore this guy and watch the video I linked.

Or read this: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17566756/
Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 104015AM

With 2 months off if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
for anyone else reading this, ignore this guy and watch the video I linked.

Or read this: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17566756/View attachment 2734768
With 2 months off if I remember correctly.
this is just the method they used on this specif research you fucking retard. Other studies used it everyday. You are spreading misinformation. I have been using red light everyday since months ago and my skin is much better than it was plus I also use it for wound healing.
https://looksmax.org/threads/finally-results.875432/#post-13371049
You have no idea what you are talking about nor you are a scientist you are merely spreading bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
@twilight over
dw bro hes capping
this is just the method they used on this specif research you fucking retard. Other studies used it everyday. You are spreading misinformation. I have been using red light everyday since months ago and my skin is much better than it was plus I also use it for wound healing.
https://looksmax.org/threads/finally-results.875432/#post-13371049
You have no idea what you are talking about nor you are a scientist you are merely spreading bullshit.

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23