Is skullshape good? Should I go for buzzcut?

Deleted member 3492

Deleted member 3492

kot 🐈
I took pic from different angles, light, distance etc. With gomina to try to get my hair to stick to my skull etc.

Last time I tried out buzz was in march 2019 and it looked like this (imo was awful lol) :

thank you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 000, BackFromTheMogging and Britishlooksmaxxer
don’t go for it, keep it as it is

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
nice hollow cheeks nigga
whats ur bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Krezo, Incoming and 2 others
mirin hollow check bones

buzzcut is looksmin OP

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 3492
nice hollow cheeks nigga
whats ur bodyfat

I don't know but I have no abs, I'd say 15%? Maybe more

mirin hollow check bones

buzzcut is looksmin OP

actually my cheekbones are completely flat and narrow lol
i just don't have any facial fat for some reasons :D

you look good

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3492

Attachments

• 7E59DB58-AD26-4B75-BAE3-9961674734F3.jpeg
    7E59DB58-AD26-4B75-BAE3-9961674734F3.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryanmcgg0139, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6427 and 1 other person
You look really good kys

• So Sad
You seem nice but I hate good looking People so kys

I am 5'8 if that cud make u feel better :]
And maybe the pics were taken in an advantageous light??? I don't look very good in the old buzzcut pics imo

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
I am 5'8 if that cud make u feel better :]
And maybe the pics were taken in an advantageous light??? I don't look very good in the old buzzcut pics imo
No you have a chad jaw kys. Also it does make me feel better but face>height

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
No you have a chad jaw kys. Also it does make me feel better but face>height

to make you feel better one again

My jaw width is 12.5cm (clenched) and 10.5cm bonewise, so like 10th percentile lol, don't get fooled by hollow cheeks, anyone can have hollow cheeks :]

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Incoming
mafia af

• Love it
to make you feel better one again

My jaw width is 12.5cm (clenched) and 10.5cm bonewise, so like 10th percentile lol, don't get fooled by hollow cheeks, anyone can have hollow cheeks :]
How tf Do you measure jaw width and where did you find those stats. Cope

• +1
Chad why are you here wtf

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 3492
How tf Do you measure jaw width and where did you find those stats. Cope

Note that it's BONEWISE so masseters, fat etc don't count

Attachments

• 1592704396418.png
    1592704396418.png
    278.4 KB · Views: 22
Ur skull shape is good, when you are older and ur hairline increase, it will look even better. Ur upper third is too short relative to ur middle and lower third but it's not a deal breaker

• +1
Ur measuring it wrong nigga. You are good looking you Don’t need measurments to see that. you already knew you are good looking when u made this thread u just wanted validation

well don't want to bother you with my life but
i'm small like, 55.5cm skull, 13.1cm bizygo, 10.5cm bigonial (=below 10th percentile), so narrow and short skull
fwhr is 1.55, long midface etc
ethnic, anorexic nose, NCT

rated 4/10 on truerateme on reddit

KHHV at 21 lol, i don't think I'm good looking, I find myself average looking in picture, but because I'm smaller than 90% of people i'm less than average IRL imo

Maybe you are trying to be nice and I appreciate this :] if not, I don't know friend :[

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i'm small like, 55.5cm skull, 13.1cm bizygo, 10.5cm bigonial (=below 10th percentile), so narrow and short skull

rated 4/10 on truerateme on reddit

KHHV at 21 lol, i don't think I'm good looking, I find myself average looking in picture, but because I'm smaller than 90% of people i'm less than average IRL imo

Maybe you are trying to be nice and I appreciate this :] if not, I don't know friend :[

dont go for buzzcut, ur neuro is short so u should have vertical volume to fraud its height-look at dellisola

theres legit no way ur fwhr is 1.55, mine is a lot higher than that and i look like a narrow horsefaced cuck

u dont have nct either, but ur parebral fissure is kinda narrow ngl

height n skull size is kinda brutal ngl, but ur face is def more than enough to make up (how tf did u get rated 4/10??)

No one in existence should ever go for buzzcut its must dog shit low IQ cut you can get, every time I see someone irl with short hair I assume they are 80IQ.

Your current hair is pathetic too, you trying to look like mafioso from Goodfellas or what? Just go curtains or messy fringe or any Chico haircut.

You dont have 131mm bizygomatic
I have 142mm bizygo and look narrower than you

Justin Bieber has 130mm bizygo and this is his skull next to that garden gnome:
original.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Subhuman Philtrum
occiput too flat, midface is long aswell

this=u

you is trucel never forget this

• So Sad
Do you still have the edit with you and alpha destiny?

You dont have 131mm bizygomatic
I have 142mm bizygo and look narrower than you

Justin Bieber has 130mm bizygo and this is his skull next to that garden gnome:
original.jpg

Well I actually looks like this next to "normal" people lol, I cud make a video measuring it, I think the last front pic is less accurate cuz it "reverse distort" by pmaking everything wider, I think the second front facing pic is the most accurate me

You could also the the iris measurement method to verify what I've said, iris are all 118mm, using maths you'd see :D

No one in existence should ever go for buzzcut its must dog shit low IQ cut you can get, every time I see someone irl with short hair I assume they are 80IQ.

Your current hair is pathetic too, you trying to look like mafioso from Goodfellas or what? Just go curtains or messy fringe or any Chico haircut.

The very first SENTENCE of the thread is saying that I put my hair like that so you can see the shape of my skull.

Do you still have the edit with you and alpha destiny?

lol

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SayNoToRotting
I am in love once more.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3492
Well I actually looks like this next to "normal" people lol, I cud make a video measuring it, I think the last front pic is less accurate cuz it "reverse distort" by pmaking everything wider, I think the second front facing pic is the most accurate me
Your chin and cheekbones are well structured hard to believe you are 12mm narrower than me, when I look in the mirror I feel narrow as fuck, and your chin/cheekbone mass destroys me.

Your chin and cheekbones are well structured hard to believe you are 12mm narrower than me, when I look in the mirror I feel narrow as fuck, and your chin/cheekbone mass destroys me.

I'm guessing your skull is taller in height so it looks narrower despite being wider?
Mine is 21,8cm tall (8.6'')
It seems like hollow cheeks can fool a lot into thinking one has good chin, zygos, cheeks bones, unfortunately it's easily disproven when we see you from a 3/4 view

As you can see, no ogee curve, completely flat zygos etc.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Fuck you chad

• Hmm...
nice to see you are still rotting you utter dog jfl

flex ur traps more in future photos

• Hmm...
random bummp