Is smashing infra orbitals safe

P

Prettyboymog

Iron
I need to get more compact orbitals and don’t want to get any surgery is it safe to bonesmash infra orbitals (under eye)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and BrutalMogger
Only risk is hitting your eye, which is only possible if you have severe motor issues.

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and wishIwasSalludon
no its not safe to smash anything. bonesmashing has no benefits except for giving you hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy, goat123 and wishIwasSalludon
Cope. It litterally scientifically works. Plus I’ve gained over half a cm of chin
quit this shit you will fuck your growth plates. there is a big difference between demolishing your skull and wolff's law.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Is cjc and mk 677 a good combo. I’m gonna hop on it in a year
Decent but realistically don’t bone smash orbitals really dangerous. Bonesmashing things like chin fair enough but don’t do any infra orbital smashing probs break a bone lmao

Zzzzzz bonesmshing is cope when will you retard understand that

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
theres nerves in ur under eyes u retard and bonesmashing doesnt work there's not a single ascension from it just save and get surgery at this point

your facial bones are still growing so instead of demolishing your skull go to bed and sleep (8-9 hour + hgh). eat healthy food n cut junk food. do sprints. go gym (high intensity workouts + hgh). go out n see what sun really looks like (hgh). drink 2-3L of water. talk to girls go out with your friends and enjoy your teenage years or rot on org your choice. everything else you see on threads is cope

• +1
Reactions: sexy
your facial bones are still growing so instead of demolishing your skull go to bed and sleep (8-9 hour + hgh). eat healthy food n cut junk food. do sprints. go gym (high intensity workouts + hgh). go out n see what sun really looks like (hgh). drink 2-3L of water. talk to girls go out with your friends and enjoy your teenage years or rot on org your choice. everything else you see on threads is cope
you really actually making me rethink my life decisions